Amerimutts are still using gigantic PCs HAHAHAHA

>amerimutts are still using gigantic PCs HAHAHAHA

Attached: 8MfqB5b.jpg (3456x4608, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/b/NXNQzy
pcpartpicker.com/b/TdGG3C
pcpartpicker.com/b/ZDQZxr
youtube.com/watch?v=Tw-1ThM9Hi0
youtube.com/watch?v=Rj8z_IBnFqM
circlestudio.co/products/circle-pro-case
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>yurotards falling for the SFF PC meme
(((laughs)))

In mini-itx you can't put both dedicated video and sound card.

Attached: Photo editing_Cloud20180923_1_1.jpg (1513x855, 129K)

Not just muttfriends, but everyone.
Small form factor is for r*ddit. Look at that faggy no performance GPU. just get a 2400g at this point.

>2400g
Not all mini-itx motherboards does have enough video outputs. Asus Rog ones only have one.

Attached: 1547910188359.jpg (511x288, 13K)

That PC is guaranteed is be a housefire with zero upgradability.

>littrerally cucking yourself by using the smallest shit possible

Everyone knows PCs are like cars

The bigger they are the bigger your penis

>euro upset that he can't fit a normal sized PC in his "apartment" that is smaller than my master bedroom
lol

>sound card
Is it 2003? That shit meme should have died by now. Get a proper DAC and amp if you actually care about sound quality. Hell a cheapo smsl gets the shit out of meme sound cards.

>not just a car analogy
>but penis projecting too
I'm upgrading you to megafag. If you can work a food analogy in there in the future you'll get another promotion.

Who is spamming this meme that smaller cases are better, we all know he's wrong

Attached: d2d787b.jpg (560x899, 57K)

I'm gonna build myself a ryzen APU version of this soon
Are there any cases that small that can hold 2 full size HDDs?

fractal design r6

i don't know about that, there are a considerable number of nano gpu skus coming out and i'd expect more to be released as fabrications begin to shrink. Even now people are able to stuff some impressive specs into sub 10L without overheating or throttling.

pcpartpicker.com/b/NXNQzy
pcpartpicker.com/b/TdGG3C
pcpartpicker.com/b/ZDQZxr

Attached: ftw3.jpg (960x808, 136K)

Go drink some bleach, shit for brains.

>being a caselete
We're laughing at you, Mohammed.

Attached: 56dxpvnry9901.jpg (638x336, 32K)

Built with this in america with an i7-6700k and a 1060 for super cheap. Gets lots of compliments.

Attached: node.jpg (1000x1000, 272K)

AND a cardlete.

>caselets
sad

Attached: FT02B.jpg (1024x768, 302K)

I used a mATX case once. Overheating piece of shit that constantly overheated the RAM and corrupted downloads, files, etc.
Never again.

You're confusing Europe with Asian and specifically Japan. Ever visited Japan or Korea? There's these "gaming cafe" things all over the place. How many of those do you have in the city where you live? My guess would be none, and even if there is such a thing it's probably one in the entire city, not one on every street corner.

I'm fairly sure I wouldn't even have a mini-ITX if I was living in a 12m2 "apartment", I'd either have a laptop or not have a computer at all.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tw-1ThM9Hi0
of course, 12m2 is a bit of a luxury in Japan, it's large compared to 8m2,
youtube.com/watch?v=Rj8z_IBnFqM

t. European with Define XL R2 living in a 60m2 apartment in Europe

sounds like a shitty case or configuration. I'm able to run a housefire 290 below 70c underload with a 4690k turbo'd to 4ghz stable.

Attached: IMG_20170616_183006077.jpg (4160x3120, 1.3M)

>everything that I hate must SURELY be Americans!

>Who is spamming this meme that smaller cases are better
manlets

t. 6'4" European with huge case

R E N T F R E E
E
N
T

F
R
E
E

>parts outside the case

Everytime.

I'm going to do a SFF for building my own Steambox.

i like my PCs as I like my women, undersized and screaming

*thermal throttles doing fucking anything that requires more than 20 minutes of graphics card use*
mini-itx PCs with graphics cards are a literal meme outside HTPCs

Lies I use my build all day long I probably have better temps than you with a K processor.

I really hope x570 has some ITX boards with TB3. It's the only thing stopping me from going ITX.

everything fits just fine, perfectly actually. Used an old fuckhuge corsair psu as a scale reference in that picture. Here's an angle with the gpu bracket.

Attached: shoebox5000.jpg (3264x1840, 1.56M)

>PSU outside case
mini-itx niggers everyone
>I use my build all day long to browse Jow Forums, it has better temps than you!
whoa....

Just by an Xbox One X. Small, good build quality, fairy quiet, doesn't get too hot and has the best price relative to performance. PC is a dead platform anyways.

front exhaust

enjoy paying more for less

Attached: 1334628464173.jpg (350x277, 17K)

caselets never learn
>no upgrade path
>no room for HDDs and SSDs
>no room for extra networking cards for teaming/bonding
>no room for 10gigabit NIC
>no room for extra SATA controller for more HDDs, which you can't have anyway because there's no room
>no 5.25" bay for multi-card reader
>no 5.25" bay for drawer filled with USB sticks, cables, stickers and stuff

The Define R6 was a mistake, it's worse than the R5 and many other cases in every way.

yes, it is. and they aren't going to learn, ever.

Attached: define-xl-r2-20180929-4g.jpg (4720x3400, 1.6M)

drawers are a gimmick, and pretty much everything else you mentioned is taken care of with a nas/server

yup, blowing 290 exhaust into the case didn't make much sense, i just inverted the push/pull on the radiator to suck air out of the case which dropped temps across the board. Really came together better than i could have wanted.

>>no room for extra networking cards for teaming/bonding
>>no room for 10gigabit NIC

These are niche but the reason why I won't go ITX again There's also ways around this too like PCIe Bifurcation or M.2. adapters. And like I said TB3.

>no room for HDDs and SSDs

How do you mention these while mentioning 10GbE NICs? Why haven't you built a NAS yet in 2019?

>>no 5.25" bay for multi-card reader
>no 5.25" bay for drawer filled with USB sticks, cables, stickers and stuff

These are a meme and better suited with USB anyway

I have to NAS boxes with 12 GB and 20 GB storage. I still need storage in my desktop. And I have it because I'm not a disklet or a caselet or a manlet.

network cards aren't niche just because you can't into networking

manlets will probably try to further defend this

20GB? Why even bother lol. Please tell me what you need a NIC for that isn't a niche use case.

Also I bet I have more storage in my Ncase M1. How much local storage do you have?

yea i wanna carry my pc around like a faggy purse

how are you getting files between your desktop and your NAS, eh? pidgin? copying files to an external USB HDD and back again into the NAS? of course you need networking.

and yeah yeah, I typed GB not TB for some reason. local storage on desktop is 500GB SSD+8TB with HDDs in RAID.

Attached: 8376d3fd1424be935cc4c039f0e10fcd.jpg (1280x1920, 282K)

>of course you need networking.

Are you unaware that motherboards come with integrated networking? Are you this stupid?

>500GB SSD+8TB with HDDs in RAID

Not even close. I expected better.

My Ncase has 8TB bottom, 4TB in front panel, 2x2TB behind that + 1TB SSD, and 512GB NVMe. Could easily expand that to 20TB if I wanted to. Not to mention I have this thing called a dock.

>so many different sized HDDs not in RAID
good luck with that data loss down the road

and one integrated gigabit on the motherboard doesn't cut it, it's a bottleneck. what happens if you're download something at 200mb/s and you copy something to your NAS? bottleneck. if you enjoy that then good for you. I prefer k-pop and bottleneck-free networking

Attached: d8gc79ubj8p01.jpg (1366x2048, 663K)

>huge PC case with lots of HDDs and PCIe expansion stuff like maybe a capture card
>smol SFF PC with one big HDD and a 500GB SSD and then a huge PC with just HDDs to store all the stuff as a NAS or home server
both are great tho

The 8sq apartment isn't even small, literal fake news. In here kitchen, storage area, balc and bathroom all count for the apartment squares. I have an apartment around his size, maybe a bit larger and I have full ATX tower.

>good luck with that data loss down the road

Good thing I have 47TB of redundant storage in my NAS

>and one integrated gigabit on the motherboard doesn't cut it

Well good fucking thing they make plenty of ITX with two NICs for failover. Not that I've even had an issue with that. I have two and I don't even bother.

Try again. You're out of your element kid.

Attached: ASRock X99EITX - Oblique.jpg (840x1000, 325K)

I am on a Intel NUC7i7BNH as a temp solution. I like having a small machine, because I take it with me on the weekends up to the mountains and move around with it. I wish I had more cores (this uses a dual core 7th gen i7) and a much better GPU (Intel iGPU is cancer). I don't need 1080/2080 GPU, but a lower-mid-tier GPU would have great.
Still, it's decent. 16GB of ram and 500GB NVMe makes for a pretty decent system.

KUBE is maximum comfy.

Attached: kube.png (737x623, 601K)

Cucks who can't afford a decent case.

Literally everything you said is wrong.

I didn't realize Jow Forums was this retarded.

I have a 1 TB NVMe SSD on my motherboard and an extra 2TB on two more 2.5in drives.

Anything like media can be stored on my server on my LAN.

ITX cases, good quality ones, cost just as much if not more.

circlestudio.co/products/circle-pro-case

Attached: circlepro.png (1800x1386, 1.19M)

Enjoy your shit thermals and limited expansion
T. Midsize atx master race

They serve a purpose though. I live in two different states and split between both places. A tiny computer is much easier to transport back and forth,

enjoy no 120hertz support 2400g cucks

>fortress
Muh nigga still got mine after 11 years

Attached: FT01B-3-4.jpg (560x560, 37K)

>dac
These are the biggest meme. At least sound cards have audio processing effects and cleanly fit in you PC so you dont lug around a piece of shit with a wallwart. The apple audio adapter outperforms or matches the favorite meme DACs within like $350 for a literal fraction of the price

T. Insecure beta from Sweden.

Is this a boombox from the 1980's?

The reason you buy an external DAC is to separate from the electrical interference on onboard. Something a sound card wouldn't even do. No one said spend $300 retard. A Sabre tiny USB DAC is fine.

Why do I feel like everyone coming into these threads talking shit are from a decade ago? SFF must truly be a boomer repellent.

>At least sound cards have audio processing effects
lol

look at the post above you chucklehead

mITX case is comfy to transport, even if you had to flight.
>just use laptop bro xD
Sometimes you have to take pc with you.
Picrelated is mine. He is cute, and i'm totally fine with it.

Attached: msi-nightblade-b85.jpg (1024x819, 52K)

i mean mid tower isnt more expensive, space isnt an issue, and it allows for superiour components.

also once i started putting my computer to the side of my desk i stopped caring about looks and all that, in fact even though its a meshify c i have it around backwards for ease of access to the rear io.

whiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
WHHHHHHIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

holy shit are you braindead hahahaha fucking hell I knew no one on Jow Forums knew shit about tech but this is low test as fuck

>gets lots of complaints from the neighbours about the noise because of the screeming fans and cardboard walls

>amerimutts
cose they live in gigantic house

>soiropean can't fit a mid tower into his government owned cuck-shed
lmao

*dies in 2 years*

>bait like this actually works on Jow Forums
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1546349197846.gif (500x284, 1.75M)

Walls look American.

>tfw Yuropean living in a decently sized house with a full size cube shaped case with 4 HDDs, 4 SSDs, a 34 inch ultrawide screen, a desk sized mouse mat and a full size keyboard.

Feels fucking GOOD

based

Can't ITX manufacturers stop relying on vertical and/or behind the motherboard GPU mounting?
A traditional tower layout but significantly less tall like what the Ncase M1 does is really all you need to get compact without making ridiculous compromises. I'm surprised nobody else did this.

Attached: 1495438467930.jpg (609x477, 224K)

Define makes a case like that

Attached: define-nano.jpg (1280x960, 105K)

Fractal Design*, Define Nano is the model name

My house isn't small enough to justify suffocating my PC in a more expensive for no reward case.
Is there a single benefit to a small case besides taking up less space?

Bottom power supply adds unneeded height. Front-mounted is where it's at.
Cases like the Nano or NZXT's equivalent are just afterthoughts or their ATX variants, sadly.

Attached: 1503803563939.jpg (720x585, 21K)

of, not or.

WHAT CASE IS THAT

>he has a full tower
>with 1 gfx card and 1 SSD
Now that's autism

Attached: 1541468202225.jpg (460x378, 38K)

I don't give a fuck about form factor my next desktop is going to be 100% fanless passive cooling. Fuck fans and fuck noise. Even these dumb Fractal cases with the padding in them are loud as fuck.

Do you not have enough living space for a real case?

Attached: 1537407455731.png (500x375, 160K)

I do like the idea of a PC the size of an xbox or whatever
being able to carry both my pc and the monitor and keyboard, etc. into my friend's house in one trip would be nice

that's because my walk in closets are the size of your house.

Attached: 1339808844166.png (508x548, 83K)

Fuck this, full tower cases for life. I want a box big enough to fit whatever the fuck I want to put in there, not some tiny shit which barely fits a graphics card and 2 SSDs, with a grand total of 1 expansion slot. A case should be large enough to fit whatever hardware I could possibly want, with enough space left over to comfortably work in the thing and route cables.

>Bottom power supply
are there M-ATX cases that don't have it?

Kimera Cerberus.

Honestly mini PCs are fucking wankery, and so are mini keyboards. They're restricted in hardware choices, they're extremely susceptible to temperature issues, and unless you literally live in a closet in Tokyo there's absolutely no reason you couldn't spare an extra few liters in volume for a bigger PC case next to your desk.

Nigga what the fuck do you think a sound card is? It's a fucking DAC. The problem is that your pea brain decided to associate "DAC" with USB, even though there are plenty of other digital interfaces over which audio can be transmitted.

Expensive

>Corsair SF600
nice choice user, SFX power supplies are good shit, considering to get one as a replacement for my failng PSU in my Prodigy M just to make some more room

Honestly I've been looking to size down as well. I don't really see the point in maintaining a giant desktop anymore since I don't game a heavily now a days and only occasionaly.
The rise of a eGPUs have been a bless, I'm probably gonna throw away my aging desktop in a couple years and just start using a MBP with an eGPU enclosure.

the stale onions souce smell coming from that crotch