I am sick of buying canned air. What is the best alternative ?

I am sick of buying canned air. What is the best alternative ?

Attached: 71ydms34vrL._SL1300_[1].jpg (1300x1300, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B000XQK2MW
amazon.com/Coleman-QuickPump-120V-Electric-Pump/dp/B00N6XBKN4
amazon.com/Titan-Tools-19424-Non-Aerosol-Sprayer/dp/B00KZ0VEGE/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=aerosol can&qid=1548040004&sr=8-3
amazon.com/EWK-Aluminum-Pneumatic-Refillable-Compressed/dp/B00JKED4MS/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=aerosol can&qid=1548040004&sr=8-5
harborfreight.com/2-gallon-12-hp-135-psi-ultra-quiet-oil-free-professional-air-compressor-64688.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rocket blower

air compressor

looks like an re purposed enema bottle

Not Op, but how noisy are the small ones, still?
>#1 LOUD
>#2 FUCK:LOUD
>#3 WHAT?
>#4 OPEN UP ITS THE POLIS. WE HAVE COMPLAINTS FROM YUR FELLOW BURGERS. OPEN UP OR WE'LL SHOOT
etc. Honestly would (once had an outdoor workshop with large one, total useful), but TOO LOUD

mouth compressor

As loud as a vacuum cleaner.

One of those dyson hand vacuum cleaners.

An electric air pump.

I use this one.
amazon.com/dp/B000XQK2MW

Build a tiny box to sit in and pipe it with loads of HEPA filters

I had never thought of that, did you put a nozzle on it ?

These aren't bad but
>Louder than a vacuum
>Get hot really quickly
>Air intake filter dirties up easily

looks like the CFM is less than 1/3 of a datavac though

Turn keyboard upside down + shake or pop off keys and vacuum

Just blow really hard

I think I'll give this one a try, it's about half the CFM of the datavac
amazon.com/Coleman-QuickPump-120V-Electric-Pump/dp/B00N6XBKN4

Attached: csc.png (387x576, 7K)

anti-dandruff shampoo

Attached: 1395671926477.gif (292x278, 1.22M)

No one checking these quads?

>Rocket blower
>$12 for a manually powered blower

Attached: .jpg (855x1360, 210K)

I use a nozzle for keyboard cleaning, but not for blowing out my PC case.

I borrow air cans from the office where I work. Don't worry; I return them when I'm done with them.

thanks for the recommendation

Attached: co.temp.jpeg.png.gif (255x204, 15K)

Your mom. She's great at blowing things.

It's not air, it's refrigerant. 152a or 134a, depends on the brand. You can get it in the automotive section where it isn't locked up because degenerates huff it.
Or you can get a cylinder of it that lasts forever. Comes in 25, 50, 100 pounds. I don't know if you can get more than 25lb without a license though. And don't tell the epa

Attached: A8D4F1AA-40C4-4F9D-9A5A-274E0522EA18.jpg (413x709, 39K)

that's an impressive level of environmental disregard

It's an hfc, ozone will be fine. And it's not like you don't already vent it when you use duster

Tiny airbrush compressors are so quiet you could run them at night.

clean it properly for starters
take each key off and take off the steel spring
soak them for 30 seconds in hot water, shaking the bag gently.
then you can wipe it down properly instead of blowing air and cum particles into the crevices.
let it dry overnight and re-assemble
repeat two times a year.

Youre supposed to use it outdoors.

any much difference between an airbrush compressor and, say, chinkcrap you get for blowing up tyres and stuff, other than ease of attachments ? Can swap hose over on industrial vac for blower, not adjustable, precision or particularly quiet either tho.

Lmao what the fuck is canned air anyway? You muricans are literally retarded.

Cheap as chips and gets the job done. Who the fuck pays for air?

Attached: images.jpg (568x540, 10K)

Kek

amazon.com/Titan-Tools-19424-Non-Aerosol-Sprayer/dp/B00KZ0VEGE/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=aerosol can&qid=1548040004&sr=8-3

Fill with a bicycle pump or compressor.

amazon.com/EWK-Aluminum-Pneumatic-Refillable-Compressed/dp/B00JKED4MS/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=aerosol can&qid=1548040004&sr=8-5

Same thing but smaller.

harborfreight.com/2-gallon-12-hp-135-psi-ultra-quiet-oil-free-professional-air-compressor-64688.html

Harbor fright is a mixed bag, but some of their chinkshit is ok and there's shitloads of coupons. Alternatively, you can look up California Air Tools (if you're in the states) for non-garbage compressors.

A compressed air tank that can be filled up at a gas station coupled with a blow gun.

Attached: 71oaZpHrHvL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1141, 114K)

>he has an automaic

Attached: girlslaughing.jpg (600x363, 45K)

been using a datavac like that for almost a decade and it's worth the money
I find different uses for it all the time
especially blowing air up my peehole
it's definitely not quiet and will scare your cat

Air compressor

Go drink some bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth, you fucking failed abortion.

Those first two links literally say they are not for cleaning PCs.

They say not recommended because they only hold a limited amount of pressure (hence a limited amount of air) for safety reasons. They'll both work just fine for spraying air, you'll just need to refill them often.

Oilless compressor is still the best choice though.

a leaf blower

leaf blowers cause too much electrical infetterence and could potentially damage your electronics.

based

Are you a woman?

stop eating doritos over your keyboard

How the fuck is that helpful for this purpose?

It blows air through a small hole nozzle

Put a tube up your ass (nothing new for you) and put the other end in an empty bottle. After farting, seal it up tight and use later.

no, but some of my neigbors prob are. If you ever used a proper compressor (?) - prob not - you'd know exactly why I was asking

Life is so hard when you can literally have sex with whoever you want whenever you want. Much raped so oppression

kek

If one of you retards decide to use an air compressor, please be aware of humidity. If it's humid enough where you are you'll be soaking your PC components. There are nozzles that filter the water out, but I still wouldn't recommend it.

Wew

thanks for the tip friend

This
bought one for my camera
bought another for my electronics shortly after

Just take a condom, poke a hole in the tip and blow it up.

I've been using a leaf blower to clean my desktop for 5 years and it's still working great.

dude just get a long hose or turn it on and come back after it's pressurized.
or wear earplugs/earmuffs.

refillable air can

This works really well as long as you tape the fans so you don't sling all the grease out of the bearings when the fans spin at 20k rpm

less waste than throwing out small disposable cans of the same shit.
obviously an air compressor is going to be ideal because it's actual air not huff shit.

Wet naps
Cotton swabs
Ur mum

Everyone saying use a compressor or air tank is a retard unless you have a really good water separator your going to spit water on your shit at some point additionally ESD is a real issue with the amount of air your moving.

Hard to find in australia, they dont sell it in cylinders anymore

>Hard to find in australia
>because degenerates huff it.

Nah just the nanny state signing international agreements on the environment. Not that americans care about any of that

The only solution is a good vacuum cleaner. With the Vacuum everything ends up in the bag inside.
With compressed air everything just moves around. Some of it hangs in the air, some of it gets lodged in your skin and clothes and the rest goes places you don't really want it to.
You guys are in the same league with shooters, vapers and leaf-blower users. As long as there's noise and power you don't care about what actuallly happens.

>anti-dandruff shampoo
fuck that racket of overpriced shit just shave your head

>same league as leaf-blowers
harsh words these Sir, to be sure

Why not CO2 canisters? cheap and plentiful just dust your shit outside or near an open window so as to not die

Air compresor

t. A+ fag, who has done this for years.

The only based post in this thread.

Oy vey.
Keep buying our canned air.

Attached: 1538015689661.jpg (564x555, 41K)

What you posted is fine. It makes some noise though.

canned air only has limited use, it hardly even cleans shit
just take apart what you're trying to clean and clean it properly

I do use my blow dryer with a specific attachment sometimes, but that's just for basic shit

This works pretty well. Intended for blowing metal and wood chips. Has a grounded anti-static nozzle. Expensive at $149 in Australia, but the cheaper models start around A$60.

Massively overkill, but it cleaned out all 10 years of dust in a disassembled iMac (for a client) in around 8 seconds flat.

Attached: ub1103-001.jpg (1181x1181, 48K)

I use a $30 120vac electric leaf blower. It empties my full size tower case in 15s from front to back, entirely. Gotta take it outside since it blows it all at so violently there's no chance of vacuuming or sweeping it all up.

But it is wholly effective and safe. (No, you can't spin fans at too high rpm with it. Even if you hold it point-blank against the fan it won't break a few hundred RPM compared to the >1500 they're capable of.

I've tried canned air, 8hp shop vacs, straws, using brushes, q-tips, and everything else I could think of and this is the only thing that gets it all, 100% without missing a single spec no matter where it is or how thick it's clumped.

just blow really hard

Bike pump + ball needle

CO2 inflator

Attached: Pump-Dual.jpg (640x640, 43K)

Filters on all your fans, absolute lowest fan speeds possible with the most metal in heatsinks as possible.

Haven't used compressed air on my PC for about 5 years and it still has no dust. I run the filters under the tap every couple years.

Also get a keyboard that's waterproof. Mine has drain holes on the bottom and i can just run it under the shower to remove all the doritos / weed / pubes buildup

hair dryer with cold blowing

Made ma laugh. Good job.
Their noise level depends on their power. Small ones that create same amount of presure like canned air are less noisy than vacum cleaner. Ones that can blow your keyboard away will make sure your neighbours will not hear polis shooting you.

Did iMac survive?

Back when I had a cheap keyboard I used to unscrew the top and wash everything with soap and a brush without removing a single key.

But you have to WORK with your HANDS!

Not being a fucking slob that has to clean his shit every day.

Attached: refill-air-duster-can-with-bicycle-pump.1280x600.jpg (1280x600, 101K)