MARK ZUCKERBERG : BTFO

How the Facebook UFI codes internally hook up to the 911 TV archive with notable stop-overs in between to detonate brain nukes / pineal gland sacrifice / possession by artificial intelligence / trauma-based mind control / murder, crime, rape and terrorism. Facebook is a domestic terrorism and endangerment network unfit to operate. Minors are not legally competent to agree to user terms of agreement. Lengthy and deliberate violations of the UNESCO Rights of the Child, exploitation, targeting and torture.

youtube.com/watch?v=eFwyqwyk7FE

Attached: 1-vert.jpg (500x7913, 2.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lawteacher.net/free-law-essays/human-rights/torture-human-rights.php
youtu.be/f4mb6gzu60U
pilotbeacon.me/xyzfilestherealmatrix
pilotbeacon.me/xyzfiles
pilotbeacon.me/may13
pilotbeacon.me/xyzfilesintro
pilotbeacon.me/the-cosmic-cube-main-menu
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Straight through the brain via smartphone.

5G - instantly lethal.

"Torture is an abominable act, a disregard and disrespect to the dignity of a person and violation of one’s human rights. Usually, it is defined and described together with ill-treatment that encompasses other forms of inhumane treatment not covered by the definition of torture. It may or may not be perpetrated by the state or public officials. According to various definitions, torture and ill-treatment is applied to a prisoner or detained person to obtain confession or admission of a crime, to obtain an information, or simply to impose pain and suffering as a punishment.
It is defined in various international and regional laws, conventions and statutes in an attempt to curb its practice by numerous states. While originally covered in international human rights and international humanitarian laws, a number of theorists relegated it to another branch international law – that of international criminal law."

lawteacher.net/free-law-essays/human-rights/torture-human-rights.php

"Under international law, torture and “cruel, inhuman, and degrading treatment” is strictly prohibited. (Torture and Ill-Treatment n.d., para. 1). Growing worldwide consensus places torture and ill-treatment (cruel, inhuman, and degrading treatment) under customary law, connoting that “it applies with respect to every country, organization, or person, for their acts committed anywhere, without regard to the application of one international convention or another” (Torture and Ill-Treatment n.d., para. 1). The prohibition is embodied in the two primary branches of international law – the international human rights law (obligations of the state to persons within its jurisdiction) and international humanitarian law (includes obligations of a country to residents of an occupied territory) (Torture and Ill-Treatment n.d.). Two conventions passed under the international human rights law are the: a) International Covenant on Civil and Political rights, and b) Convention against Torture and other Forms of Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment (Torture and Ill-Treatment n.d.). Among the conventions issued under the international humanitarian law is the Fourth Geneva Convention (Torture and Ill-Treatment n.d.)."

Give it a rest schizo. Post it on Jow Forums, they'll take your BS and run with it.

>“cruel, inhuman, and degrading treatment” is strictly prohibited

Attached: 1673.jpg (625x565, 49K)

>lonely neet is strong behind keyboard

Geoff Teehan. Facebook UFI 2016

Attached: 1675.jpg (300x301, 22K)

Julie Zuho. Facebook UFI 2016.

u did this to my kid bitch.

Guantanamo is too good for you.

Attached: 1676.jpg (652x628, 68K)

inept.

Attached: 1677.jpg (496x171, 10K)

>too busy complaining about the shit technology they got conned into buying to care about crimes against humanity being committed by the app they can't live without.
>/x/ here I come.

>2 posters in this thread

I thought this was just funny shit posting and bants. You should seek help

LMAO you're getting laughed at on /x/ too. Consider getting some counseling Penelope.

Why not organize this bullshit into one concise post?
Why do you schizos have to ramble like schizos, do you WANT to deny yourself credibility?

Attached: wtf.jpg (190x200, 10K)

what

apparently you can get 9-11 footage piped directly into your brain now, no more need to go hunt down a good rekt thread.

Attached: WILLSMITHDIDWTC.gif (220x227, 594K)

They want you to watch every video in their youtube catalog (over 250 with no audio or text explaining what's going on), then read their shitty blog to get the FULL story.

I uh, have to return some videotapes.

>Why not organize this bullshit into one concise post?

thread police. it's okay, things that you don't understand have been around longer than you.

>LMAO

you too. I know it hurts your feelings that some people do actual research but you don't need to get unhinged about it.

"seek help."

ON THE TOPIC.

Mark Zuckerberg's criminal prosecution case, part thereof.

>apparently you can get 9-11 footage piped directly into your brain now

you don't start seeing planes and buildings. you die. there is more in the 911 archive than the event.

tacky social app wi-fi and magnetic fields don't mix.

no. I don't want you to strain yourselves. there are plenty who already understand exactly what it is and its okay to feel bummed that you don't.

>they defend their tacky fakebook app harder than Britney fans want her to be left alone.
>tragic.

I am interested in what this is about but am struggling to understand the incoherent schizophrenic rambling in which it is presented.

Can someone who isnt mentally ill give me a quick rundown?

>thread police. it's okay, things that you don't understand have been around longer than you.
If this was so important to you then you'd spend the time refining your writing so you'd be understood by as many readers as possible.

Being cryptic (see Q) just means you're a LARP and/or Schizophrenic.

(a herb in the field)

^^ see pic. right in front of you. video included. not hard.

your abuses speak volumes.

Literally current-day Francis E. Dec.
youtu.be/f4mb6gzu60U

Attached: 2018-10-25-17-31-36.jpg (179x293, 39K)

what is it with schizos and time-based theories; this motherfucker is literally time cubing

Attached: 2e6b02_ddee9331a0b147e99bee75c8e208ac1c_mv2.png (996x990, 344K)

waiting for an on-topic comment.

F on this guy's video catalog.
A++ blog though.
Equally as cryptic but entertaining so far.
Apart of what makes it so great is how massive it is.

pilotbeacon.me/xyzfilestherealmatrix
pilotbeacon.me/xyzfiles

>ignore the crimes against humanity
>assess the content

>checked

The blog looks like 10 years old, but when inspecting the code I see tons of scripts. Fuck this faggot and his lazy web building.

>The counter-intelligence was so strong and ridiculous it confirmed the credibility of these files.

It's the same as

>I have been certified by a XYZ court. That makes me an expert on OP shoving dicks into his mouth

>That makes me an expert

400 files of supporting evidence makes me the winner of a criminal prosecution case and you've got nothing.

Attached: 1683.jpg (588x577, 46K)

>supporting evidence
>random pictures with random correlation but no causation
Well you're not wrong. Possible in America, but that's about it.

>>supporting evidence

random to you because you don't understand how it works. your perspective on things you don't understand decide nothing.

people are going mad and dying and you're here too lazy to even show some human decency.

like fuckerberg. how come that coding is not on everyone's accounts.

Attached: 1684.jpg (687x591, 41K)

"the internet is all separate things"
>flies around the world 24-7 at the speed of light as one field of activity.

not fucking hard to understand wouldn't you agree.

Someone forgot to take their meds again

bye zuck. u ever come near my brain again with your human rights violating crimes I will fucking kill you.

that's a threat. see in you the big court with you zero dollars you fucking terrorist.

It's random to me BECAUSE of the perspective.

> too lazy to even show some human decency

I'm lazy because I don't care if people are going mad cause of consumerist products and media sites. They chose it, fuck my family is hooked on it and soon I will buy them an UTP socket so they can implant them into their brain, to speed up the process. Nowadays people accept internet as the truth and turned them into the zombies they are. Serves them right.

>how come that coding is not on everyone's accounts.

Dunno, should be though

get off yours and grow a brain. you live in the fn 30s with your unoriginal meme.

go suck zuck's dick if you want. he obviously needs the attention to help him cope with his mental illness called facebook.

thousands of people have died and you sit there vomiting crap.

op's got 5G

Attached: futurecolorsofamerica.jpg (1280x791, 358K)

>I don't care if people are going mad cause of consumerist products and media sites

you will when they belt your fucking door down and kill people you love and how dare you say its their fault.

fuckerberg did not disclose certain info and has committed serious crimes.

>you will
i won't

I don't suck wi-fi dick because I am not a filthy whore. unprotected signal is worse than VD in a public bathroom.

Do your psych ward doctor's know you've been sneaking on Jow Forums without supervision?

Are you that retard that was arguing about chemtrails and radio towers last week?

good for you then. count yourself among the flock to go out with the trash.

kek, you included mate

Attached: thankmraldrin.png (1762x1690, 1.53M)

don't have one because i'm not a mentally ill fucking idiot like you. turn your shit off and get your brain back.

>you included mate

nice random comment since it cant be substantiated. you guys think your opinion is fact in the face of actual evidence by the shit ton.

aren't you embarrassed.

THANK MR ALDRIN

buzz light year is not my concern in this thread. while you guys do everything you can to protect poor fuckerberg my eyes are on him.

maybe take a look at the actual file for more than 4 seconds. see if you can focus long enough inbetween the sound-binary data being fed directly into your brain.

Of course you aren't. Looks like we're going to have to increase your dosage.

>Our work day started immediately. Patsy Ann assigned Hayden to work me, to share some of the workload. She'd offered me the job after I resigned from a month-long stint at another motel where i was bullied and verbally abused by the manager for no rational reason. He carried his mobile phone with him at all times. Patsy assured me there would be no such behaviour from her nor her staff. I trusted her statement as we were already friends having previously met via referral from a new age shop in town. I accepted the position and was happy to be there having recently moved to Lakes Entrance from Melbourne after 8 years of illness and 4 years of physical dysfunctions, operations, 9 emergency ambulance trips to hospital, stress and shock-related trauma caused by family events all of which had me bedridden and isolated for long periods.

Seek help, genuinely please just shut off everything, disconnect yourself from the internet its causing you an incredible level of delusion in a very harmful way.

of what. you chew on enough wi-fi to be automated foe life including every dumb word to come out of your mouth in a serious thread.

maybe we should talk about the low-rate first-stop defense mechanism of bullies who cant argue because they don't have an argument or any proof to support their opinion: >tell the person we don't understand that they are crazy ooh aah we are big original people.

the file is correct. all 400 files are correct. there are 400 files because only crazy people run around thinking a single soundbite is a discovery.

sane people cross-check it 400 fucking times.

>I was on my own coming out of one of the smaller rooms when both Patsy Ann and Hayden appeared out of nowhere right as I walked through the doorway. She was hostile, unhappy, aggressive, hands on her hips, staring me down. What was happening? Reality had just shifted to the unexpected state. As she said something about something, Hayden left the scene. She and I were alone as she led me back to one of the other rooms, humiliating me with every gesture, a caustic tone dripping from her lips. Something was very wrong. I could feel myself flushing red. I felt scared, confused and powerless to protest without causing offense and angering her further, so I didn't explain I had intended to come back for the mirror which she was now venemously scolding me for. Was I still with the same people? This wasn't the real Patsy, or maybe it was. From warm, caring, generous, supportive friend to serpentine foe in 5 seconds flat. The air turned stale as we moved from room to room while she pointed and poked with her spit-filled fingers. My skin began to sting from the poison all around me. A bomb had exploded but I couldn't see it. Holding back tears I wanted to leave right away but I didn't. I didn't want to leave the boy behind and I didn't want to lose my job. She hovered around me as we tended to Unit 2. She manouvered around me like a rattlesnake. While the cobra made the beds I struggled to focus on finishing my work. In the midst of it she remarked "So how did you find the meditation the other night, Dear." I shuddered and replied politely "Yeah good." (Please get her away from me) in the back of my inner-child's mind. Eventually she left, broke the vacuum cleaner on the way down the hill and scurried off like a rat.

Sounds like you had a really intense episode, have you ever spoken with anyone about this? Have you been diagnosed with a mental health condition previously?

that's backstory for before I was attacked, fuckwit. go bully someone who will take your cowardly shit. strong behind a keyboard aren't you.

5g isn't wifi and you can't block it or just "not have it"
if you live in an area with cell towers already you're basically getting gently cooked by microwaves constantly, like a frog in a frying pan.

Just stay where you are and don't worry too much

>Sounds like you had a really intense episode

what would you know. can you even read or does your opinion suddenly count as counter-intelligence to over 400 files, ape.

easy with the plural, got a bit creepy.

You're comment is circular by using the word actual evidence. Then calling my opinion as fact or taking it as fact. It's not a fact, it's my opinion. What you want /if you want/ to change is my perspective.

Anyway

How does knowing this helps you in any way?
Who/What will you change?
You're *going* after zuck or have your eyes on him. It's not a secret that social media is the holy grail not only for data mining but for testing algorithms. If it's used for psyops it's not that hard really and more or less anybody will use it since people are easily convinced on the internet. Since the comment on people becoming zombies to the social media.

>you're basically getting gently cooked by microwaves constantly

yeah, but I still don't have 5G so stop deflecting and attacking me for no reason.

HI ZUCKERBERG. HOWS YOUR BANKRUPTCY GOING I HAVENT FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU WHILE YOUR SHILLS GET TO WORK.

>the file is correct. all 400 files are correct. there are 400 files because only crazy people run around thinking a single soundbite is a discovery.sane people cross-check it 400 fucking times.

BTFO.

Why is American healthcare so fucking bad lads?

>lads

because u suck phone dick and think ur little circle jerk is just fab, lad.

Oh is there more outside of this? I must admit I'm unfamiliar with all of this.

I haven't seen any of the files or even know what the point you're trying to make is yet, I'm just going through what you've written.

I guess my main question is this kind of like an artistic retelling of what occurred or do you genuinely feel these interactions happened in this way? is a super fucking intense description of what happened, insanely visceral and from an outside observers perspective obvious not what happened.

I'd say you were distracted/made some mistakes and she simply came and pointed them out to you, as you were her employee. Even if your interpretation of the situation was accurate you describe the situation in a very strange and honestly concerning way.

"The air turned stale as we moved from room to room while she pointed and poked with her spit-filled fingers. My skin began to sting from the poison all around me. A bomb had exploded but I couldn't see it." This isn't a normal way to describe something and reeks of strange fantastical hyperbole, upon reflection do you feel the same way or do you feel this was truly an accurate representation of the events that occurred?

She's Australian, or at least lived in Australia when the 'event' occurred.

>Lakes Entrance is my second home town as I'd been born in a township half an hour's drive from here, called Bairnsdale. This small coastal village is home to 12 000 residents and rests among lakes, fishermen's jetties and broad beaches facing the Pacific Ocean. I was ready to begin a new life, tend to my health, invigorate my creative interests and already excited to have made new friends and become employed. Had I known what was to happen within 4 hours of our friendly banter at the office desk that morning, I'd never have attended. In hindsight I would not wish it upon any justified enemy.

We understand
Everything is fine
Are you feeling yourself?
Review what you've posted today, do you truly believe it all?
Each post seems to be more incoherent, it's truly worrying
Have you considered speaking with a licensed psychiatrist?
Even talking to them could help, you don't need to take medicine immediately, maybe just speaking to them, and wean on eventually
Regardless of what connections you think you've made, you're mentally unstable
Each of us just want the best for you

>I haven't seen any of the files

would u like to discuss the insanity of knowing nothing about it but thinking your outside opinion has any relevance, so much so, that you actually expressed it.

"go take your meds."

im not attacking you, you're lashing out at everyone in the thread.

>WE LOVE FACEBOOK
>WE DONT CARE IF PEOPLE GET HURT
>WE DONT CARE IF CHILDREN DIE
>WE ARE HERE TO BULLY AND FIGHT BECAUSE WE LOVE MARK AND HIS CRIMES.

Threads like these always depress me

>you're lashing out

would u like to discuss how braindead one needs to be to not know the difference between self-defence and the fucking disgusting attacks I am receiving.

you are all triggered and mentally unstable because u cant fucking understand it.

well boo hoo.

I've never once declared you insane or told you to go and take your meds, I am not trained in any mental health discipline I am just trying to get an understanding of what you've written.

>It was the last time I would see Patsy Ann and Hayden for 6 months. When I left the gathering that night, the son of the birthday-girl touched me seductively on my arm. Another bizarre occurence since I'd met him before with never an air of any sexual interest in him whatsoever. Hadn't even thought of it, and wouldn't. His fingers on my skin made me feel dirty and violated.

Could you explain how this arm touch was sexual? Did they stroke you sensually (softly, gently) and say that they would like to engage you in some sort of sexual act?

That's not what l it's for

>I've never once declared you insane
>insanely visceral

time's up, looney.

meh it was interesting, but now it's just bait.

Thanks for the chat, you forgot to answer to
but hey, it's okay.

Oh you're right, sorry my bad - I meant insanely as in a synonym for incredibly.

I didn't mean it to be accusative or aggressive.

>would u like to discuss the insanity of knowing nothing about it but thinking your outside opinion has any relevance, so much so, that you actually expressed it.

course u wont, nutjob. fuck off.

>this thread

Attached: 1545826459127.jpg (312x318, 16K)

>forgot to answer

chose not to because its not worth it. u haven't even addressed the topic.

you are all mentally unwell to the point where the only way u can engage is through insult.

literally fucked in the head by the very thing this thread is about.

I'm not sure what this post means

Also I've read through pilotbeacon.me/may13

And i'm still missing something, I'm not exactly sure what happened. Correct me if I'm wrong but you seem to think two people you considered friends or at least neutral/not aggressive both changed their attitude towards you for no reason whatsoever and this was somehow influenced by facebook controlling their minds?

I don't know why you're still trying to make these people reason
this place has been invaded by reddit and the like long time ago and heavily censored by jannies.. don't you see every thread in here being taken down as soon as some controversial (not necessarily racist) topic arises?
it might have been true that Jow Forums heavily supported 2016 elections, but all in all it's been a great occasion to invade and reduce this place to what it is today.
it was never great but it was a bigger "bastion" of free speech than most of other places in the internet, and now it is what you're experiencing today
Jow Forums is dead. don't you see every user droning in the same way, repeating the same reactions over and over again? I find the NPC meme dumb but I understand why it came to be

if you want to talk freely and even gather some people true attention, even if for a mere hour before boredom kicks in, Jow Forums is not the place for that anymore. leave this place before getting crazy for real.

>MARK ZUCKERBERG'S MENTAL ILLNESS HAS SPREAD VIRALLY TO 2 BILLION PEOPLE
>OBVIOUSLY.

>I'm not exactly sure what happened

for the 4th time? its backstory. u haven't seen the files. address THE TOPIC wacko.

are there any other forums where this mental illness they have hasn't infiltrated? if so, I will go there. these militarised unoriginal bullies are part of the reason social apps became lethal.

Ok, I don't understand the backstory or what occurred, that's ok

I got to this page pilotbeacon.me/xyzfilesintro and it doesn't link any further, do I go pilotbeacon.me/the-cosmic-cube-main-menu here next?

5d 44 a2 79 4c 90 38 38 f6

Attached: image.jpg (512x911, 284K)

good luck.

Attached: 4.png (314x337, 176K)

>The COSMIC CUBE is a 5th generation Megatron compute-matrix, programmed to the global manifestation via telegenetic DLC 2003 insta-info. Each door in the Cosmic Cube accesses icosahedron facets deep - each facet understands 144 sub-programs in dodecahedron quantums.

what is/what is a:

>Megatron compute-matrix
>telegenetic DLC 2003

And just generally what does this first paragraph mean? I'm a bit stuck here, can you dumb it down a bit for me?

^^ whatever you do, don't look at the actual topic.

mark Zuckerberg has been playing experiment time with people's minds, including children.

>The "Cosmic Cube" creates cubical wavefields by an entirely novel method of technology. Working across a time axis, it correctly identifies and cristalizes all components involved in any project. It is universally applicable and quantums the competitive edge of the user. It establishes a mathematically precise cause-effect solution to within .0007% accuracy by the use of 72 interrelated electro-magnetic circuits. These have 144 entree-exit windows which can allow a single or multiple user (individual, group, profession, corporation, village, town, city, province, nation etc.) to plot a precise course of action, and get a full cause-effect diagram, graph, printout, bilan spreadsheet, free of human error, before a project is started. In scale it runs from the simplest maths of 2+2=4 to E=mc3 .

>e=mc3

?

none that I've read of, unfortunately
most alt thinking forum on the net, also on tor, are invaded by cursed american users, [[alt righters]], wicca&co nutjobs, terrorists, drug addicts, the list goes on... i sometimes suspect that this was also wanted, as most people know Tor isn't the "safe way" to surf everyone thinks
this doesn't help in any way but I'm learning how to use shortwave radios and such because absurdly it is more likely to be heard that way instead of the """"FREE INTERNET""""
also this thread will likely be pruned within these hours, if not saged to death. I'm sorry fren but you'd be better off without caring about safety of other people, because they're what you see in this thread. it's hard to keep everything for yourself, but you'll go crazy in a longer time rather than trying to convince other and be convinced of being mad.

because you're baiting.

no-one will tackle those 400 files. Because truthfully, they don't make much sense. But only to you, cause of your opinion, you take it as fact. Your spiderweb is convoluted. The NodeXL have no fucking sense. Completely random pictures, but again it makes sense only to you. (oh and some other people you mentioned on the site but not here). Should they know that you do not hold them in such a high esteem?

Sorry Penelope, you know what we need to do now

how to make everyone angry, mark.

Attached: 1686.jpg (386x112, 13K)

>Here now in Time-Space is the original picture that Daddy gave us. Once again we are together in the Christal Bubble. Our Science Officer closes the hood - Explode The Neutron......

who's daddy

oh grow up.

cross-checked 400 files. do u understand magnetic fields or even your own brain.

it baffles me that u see something u don't get and auto assume it must be wrong?

fuck.

as i told you my friend, leave this place and try your luck elsewhere, if you will find any place adapt for free speech. Jow Forums is not one of them, and the current owner got shitted on when trying to warn everyone: by renaming it to 4channel, he warned everyone that Jow Forums is dead.
>reddit spacing
>"your spiderweb is convoluted"
see what i mean?