I think someone is trying to hack me

My computer had a scheduled virus scan just then which I didnt know about then I looked and realized somebody had cancelled it and it wasnt me

So i dug deeper into my mcafee history and since 30th of december a whole heap of "suspicious incoming network connections" are being blocked. Ive had mcafee for 8 months and its there was nothing before that date.

The pc im talking about has tons of pirated software, but I dont use it to log into personal shit because i know their must be viruses on here. My question is how can i get this hacker to fuck off without wiping my computer because ive got a ton of important programs I use on there. Theres nothing he can take from me but id just rather not have a weirdo trying to enter my computer

Attached: 1516401331713.jpg (608x473, 99K)

>mccafe

imagine being such a low iq consumer nigger

delete system32

Attached: hz1bq30-_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Are you pic related by chance?

>software elitist

yes its me

look at this shit I literally just turned my internet back on and a new one popped up

Attached: Untitled.png (717x586, 42K)

lol, you can't be serious..... right..?

Dear God, this is serious. You need to post you credit card number and the three silly digits in the back immediately in this thread. It's the only way Jow Forums can help you.

These only started popping up on 22/12/18

Before that ive never had this message pop up in my whole computers history which is 10 months, then suddenly i literally have 2000 connections blocked dating back to 22/12/18

First mistake is you're using McAfee - use something else like Malwarebytes.

OMG IT'S COMING FROM INSIDE THE BUILDING

>antivirus cuck

anti-virus is for boomers and niggers dumb fuck

boomers and basedkin. Niggers couldn’t give a fuck.

Did you read the thread idiot. I said I was intentionally downloading mass ammounts of torrents with the knowledge I could get a virus, I have a laptop which I dont download anything on I use to do personal business and I dont use anti virus on that. I downloaded mcafee on this to protect myself as best I could

malware bytes found like 30 viruses mcafee couldnt it

Disable your internet connection first, switch off you net then clean every device you have in your network.

>i was being retarded on purpose, stupid

put your router in the microwave, this will clean your viruses

If you have their IP addresses you should try DDoSing them

Nah i just dont care to pay tens of thousands of dollars for music production software and other software and was happy to use this computer as a throw away

I havnt entered a password on here for 6 months +

then you are a fucking giant or a photoshop noob. Can you press the keyboard with those gigantic fingers?

I think malware bytes actually fixed it

Havnt got a new connection attempt in 20 minutes

actually my bad they are still coming in

what the fuck is this?

Attached: fefe.png (694x377, 33K)

They have your wifi. Turn down the router and post by mobile. or go to yourfucking router config page and see which devices are connected

>dude pay for your software

its literally cheaper to brick this brand new computer then it is to pay for all the software I have. Paying for software is for boy scout sissy boomers like you

Just hack them back

I didn’t say to pay for it. Personally, I don’t use software I can’t find a clean copy of. Music production is a meme, adobe shit is easy to find clean cracks for. I haven’t gotten a computer infected since i was a kid.

Its different when you're downloading established brand shit like adobe from 3000 seed users. Ive been downloading random vst's from people with 1 seed

there was a guy on demonoid who i used to download from who was good but the site went down

rip fozzyd1970

>was happy to use this computer as a throw away
And don't want to throw away your windows installation? You should be happy there is a way to repair it for free.

huh?

Fuck now im paranoid, should I restore my computer back to factory settings?

Theres literally a connection attempt every 5 minutes?.. doesnt seem normal

Format the computer using the install media for Windows. Don't use the built-in restore feature.

You're fine to proceed how it is. Don't store any private keys for anything on that machine, but then again, I doubt you'll have any idea of what the fuck I'm talking about. Your credit card isnt a secret, and it was never supposed to be. I'd say buy bitcoin, but seriously... don't buy bitcoin.

why whats the difference?

is it possible for a virus to jump across computer on the same wifi because I just moved today and I dont know what the modem settings look like here. Its not my modem

When you boot from the install media the birus isn’t running.

Can you explain this? are you saying restore from boot menu?

Nigga burn a usb drive. On a clean computer. Plug into the infected computer. Press F12 or whatever to bring up your bios. Set it to boot from the usb drive. Congratulations, you’ve booted a clean OS.

McAfee has been total crap for over a decade. It causes more problems than it solves. If you're too dumb to use Common Sense 2010 (cracked), then at least use something decent like Bitdefender, NOD32 or F-Secure.

i feel bad because you're too stupid to live

Pro fucking tip: Those are YOUR computers on YOUR network. A 192.168.x.x address is a local IP, you're fucking getting all paranoid at yourself.

Some of them are google, some of them are my own computer, some of them are random. It doesnt matter because before the 22nd of december 2018 there wasnt a single blocked connection in my computers history

if it was like this from the start I wouldnt blink an eye but i pirated a ton of shit over christmas and then suddenly my computer blocks 2500 connections over a one month period with no valid reason why. if you look at my virus history it had like 30 logs before the 22nd dating all the way back to may, then suddenly it has 2600 in a month

something isnt right. Its likely a botnet fudging ip's trying to brute force my shit

Im sad :(

you'll figure it out eventually
I remember one time I edited my hosts file to block a fuckton of different things and forgot about it
I went 3 months without being able to load up a torrent site and just thinking my ISP had decided to cuck me out of my old movies

Alas it turned out I was retarded.

I'm 6'8'' so I use a magnum keyboard.

The absolute state of ex/g/
sad really