He uses a modern OS

>He uses a modern OS
>He owns a 4K monitor
>He owns a $300 graphics card
>His computer is capable of showing contrasting, bright vivid colors
>His background is completely black, his taskbar is black, his theme makes his windows black

What's the point?

>"B-But muh eyes"

Attached: DFA02179-0A10-40FB-B82D-9EA06F0CAFCA.gif (500x500, 1.75M)

Avoiding LED burn-in

i dont have a 300 dollar graphics card or a 4k monitor. i use a 300 dollar chromebook

>why do people do things
Boo hoo OP you faggot. There are people that masturbate to pictures of feet but that doesn't mean I have to. Grow the fuck up, retard.

watching movies
playing games
programming

>Say no to the PC lighting meme in favor of a nice, black, sound dampening case
>Get non-lit keyboard and mouse
>Use windows 10
>Turn background dark
>Turn taskbar dark
>Use browser plugin to convert all webpages to dark
>Try to fuck around with window backgrounds as well but give up since microsoft won't let you fuck around with "native apps"
>Accidentally open file explorer at night

Attached: Supernova.gif (704x471, 1.41M)

Yeah but dark mode for win10 also turns the file explorer dark

At are you using windows 10? Also, why are you using a computer in a dark room?

>Yeah but dark mode for win10 also turns the file explorer dark
is there a tutorial for this because it does not do this for me

>being this salty because you don't have the money for good PC components

Coping poorfag neet

"it looks better"

Update to 1809

Attached: 1809.png (1919x1079, 171K)

Ever consider turning a fucking light on?

Seconding this. Either a warm lamp on the desk for maximum comfy, or warm-white LEDs on the back of the monitor to provide ambient light (makes looking at a monitor in the dark much more bearable)

I only use VA panels with saturation up to 65 so all the anime titties are more colorful

my gf marika is so cute

Agreed.

Pitch black or really dark is not the way to go. It doesn't fit with a lot of content. You either have a very limited set of tasks or you're going to get that white shit blinding you whenever you visit a different website than usual. Not to mention in some cases it looks like ass. Mojave's dark mode ain't bad, loonix can be made not to look bad, but Windows 10 dark mode is absolute shit to look at. I don't care the browser has a dark mode. I don't care you can change how youtube, google or Jow Forums look. It's still shit to have a such a contrast of white and black. I understand not liking white, but light grey isn't bad at all.

>maximum comfy
>not using candles

>being gay
better pray to your Lord, faggot.

>implying the Lord doesn't like candles

Attached: church-candles-burn-before-the-icon-mother-of-god_vjgpcbhpg__F0000.png (1920x1080, 1.82M)