Jow Forums New Parliament

Anyone still remember the Jow Forums senate and parliament? Get in here, it's time to start anew.

GOAL: Organize the anons so that we can more effectively concentrate our force and influence.

>What do I do?
Get a trip, make or join a party (or go independent if you're a cuck), and let's get cracking.

>To do
Gather members of parliament
Form parties
Agree on a constitution
Start doing stuff

Attached: Pol_parliment_template.jpg (1000x1500, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=gmOvEwtDycs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

I am Fuck Parties, of the Fuck Parties Party.
Find our platform here:

Attached: 1315615342002.jpg (676x673, 51K)

I am Franco of the Falangist Party

I am a Muslim Nigger of the Gibsmedat Party

Goddamn it Op you just sole my sleep

I am of the Imperial Party

Libertarian party here

I too would want to join this party..

I am forming the anime Nazi party.

Gas furries and jews.

Attached: Reichfus_3e3493_6825502.jpg (1200x1611, 221K)

I want a seat as an independent, so that I could just be a useless piece of shit all day, and still receive my substantial paycheck.

Starting the Ban Anime Party

Welcome aboard brother
Grab a trip name and add (Imperial) before the trip ## and we have two seats

Like so

I want a seat as a conservative Zionist, but I want lax immigration controls and more minorities

What's the point when the Jews own the lobbyists?

I am of the NUP (Niggers united party)

I am forming the liberalisticisticists.

I don't know what we do or why I'm here.

To assume a seat in parliament you must create a tripfag(code) so we can recognize you
Once you have a name decide your party by adding a party designation after your name and before the ## in parenthesis
user(Party)##tripcode

Hlldawg party here

The Muslim Nigger and the Taco Nigger are untript and invalid. I propose the motion detailed here Also, I bumped this thread 45 minutes after OP was last seen solely to pimp my thread, so I suspect that nigga dead.

Attached: dog.jpg (612x612, 68K)

Serbian Radical Party

Attached: šešelj-pali-hrvatski-stijeg.jpg (900x540, 111K)

>be a useless piece of shit and still receive your paycheck
Huh that reminds me of the Poland, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Croatia, Hungary, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovenia and whatever else Slav shitholes there are in the EU that leech off of White countries such as Germany, France etc. while talking shit about them for letting niggers in.

I posted in it with the point of trying to combine the mess OP left back together

>NorgeFjert party never took off.
I'm still sad about it.

Attached: 1541708949830.jpg (800x680, 93K)

Thanks, we're loving it.

I am Basedbean of the Onions Party of Peace

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 115K)

Congrats on cucking Whites into thinking that you're a lesser burden on their economy than the niggers and shitskins are ;)

It was fun but spergs always ruin the voting.

Welcome to Jow Forums Parliament, where the discerning gentleman can play politics with other Jow Forumsacks; harnessing chaos for a brighter tomorrow.

Old:

How to Participate:

>Choose a party, create your own, or stand as an Independent
>Choose a name, tag your party, and create a secure tripcode: Jow Forums.org/faq#sectrip
>Your name field should look something like: Name [Party Tag] ##passwordofyourchoosing
>Congratulations! You're ready to go!

We are, tho.

This is how you join

>Democracy
Fuck off

Attached: reichstag.png (1000x1500, 163K)

Honorable members
It seems our beloved OP has died
But the parliament must live on
Please all anons seeking to take seats and represent parties reply to this post so we may which an informal quorum

The Reich was established democratically

Rolling to make the "Death to all jews and swedes, swedes first tho" Party Or DTAJASSFT

Or policies are pretty well defined in the party name. Also, we support progressive income tax just to trigger any lolbertardians that are still on the site.

>Any group being a bigger burden on the economy than niggers and shitskins.

Attached: Paris migrant camp cleared out July 7 2017 (AFP).jpg (620x414, 391K)

HADEZE HADEZE HADEZE

All take your seats

As leader of the Anime Nazi party, I endorse this model.

You are seated as an independent
I will bring your motion forward once a quorum is established

If repetitive numerals Jews take over your mock government and you stop making these threads.

So close, one reroll

Missed you sorry

Didn't make the government or thread they made me

I'm the OP of that thread and I only resurrected this one long after this threads OP prolly went to sleep. I'm only here to crosspost my big brain nibba thread right here which is my right as Seniormost Assemblyman.

Attached: Senator_Cato_in_a_Toga_Pulla.jpg (499x330, 42K)

I am of zionist party
No hate

That is indeed your right and you have been seated
I want your motion to move into parliament is why I am cross posting

>Choose a name, tag your party, and create a secure tripcode: Jow Forums.org/faq#sectrip
>Your name field should look something like: Name [Party Tag] ##passwordofyourchoosing
So add a trip and you are seated

Well the motion proposed so far has been:
I hereby propose a Bill Before Congress OR an Executive Order OR a Judicial Injunction which will remove and outlaw the inclusion of any reference to political parties on the voting ballot.

The party system has no Constitutional basis and was specifically warned against by Washington. They are privately owned and operated corporations, unaccountable to even their own members, as demonstrated by the DNC's conspiracy of sabotage against Bernie Sanders, and the complete absence of meaningful consequences for it.

Those who cannot or will not show the agency to know the fucking names of the people they want to vote for should not be missed. It's not even like you have to memorize the names, just write them down beforehand or even look them up on your phone while in the booth. But, as demonstrated by studies on the removal of straight-ticket voting (which requires you to check each position's candidate individually rather than checking a single D or R at the top, requiring literally thirty seconds longer) low agency voters (read: niggers) are extremely easily discouraged.

Tax payer dollars being spent on the ink to print those Ds and Rs grants an unearned illusion of legitimacy to these divisive tools of the kikes. There is no reason why finding out a person's feelings about abortion should automatically tell me their feelings on gun control, their stance on environmentalism reveal their stance on immigration, their position on weed legalisation predict their position on corporate tax rates. And yet, for 90% of voters, knowing just one of those reveals ALL the others. This in spite of the fact that the stances they "choose" run from ideologically inconsistent to plainly contradictory.

To end the party system would be a major win in the war to set free the NPCs, and this is the first step.

Pot Noodle eating cunts

In theory the motion could be also used to ban party identification in parliament

Registered

I found the National Liberal party. Both ethno and civic nationalists are welcome to join.

Fuck off virgin

I thread for the politics of the board discussing politics shouldn't be on said board

Get a trip code and add your party name in ()

Rude

So how many active anons we get in this thread?

ill join since anime is borderline pedophilia.

Party Pledges
Fuck Parties 1
Imperial Party 2
Anime Nazi Party
Zionist 2
liberalisticisticists 1
Hildawg Party 1
Serbian Radical Party 1
Onions Party of Peace 1
DTAJASSFT 1
Madlads Army Party 1
Ban Anime Party 2
National Liberation 1

Seated Members
Fuck Parties(Fuck Parties Party) !aFq8nEpkxM

Chief[Brit/pol/ Madlads Army Party] !!CcSr+lpByy6

texasfag(Imperial) !!1/kWJX80qnI

Well four seated members then
Half a quorum

Pink pounders need your votes

Attached: 1542339044888.png (637x360, 267K)

Forming the

Reactionary Evolian Elite

Or "REE" For short.

bump

Is the party your name or do you need to add a personal name?
Okay get it up on that name field with a trip and take a seat as an MP

Get a trip on that but you've been seated
Seated as well

REE

Standing as Independent.

Campaigning for an end to political parties and a return to Members being responsible for their electorates and not paid agendas.

Attached: 1330920451976.png (219x255, 30K)

Welcome you trustworthy individual

I represent the Anarcho-Capitalist Libertarian Technocracy party!

Attached: 1463313815227.jpg (697x773, 131K)

You should join the Fuck Parties Party. Read our platform here

After checking the archives you seem to be some unholy hybrid of political parties from past parliaments
Get yourself a trip and take your seat as MP

I represent the Hibernian Extremist Liberation Party

We thank the Honourable members for their support unfortunately my constituents tire of party politics and it is a matter of priority.

None the less we will consider the merits of policies presented to the House and vote accordingly.

Attached: Straya.jpg (1016x450, 46K)

So for our seated MPs
I have:
Fuck Parties(Fuck Parties Party) !aFq8nEpkxM
Chief[Brit/pol/ Madlads Army Party] !!CcSr+lpByy6
texasfag(Imperial) !!1/kWJX80qnI
NaLib(National Liberal) !KJ/vjWMrMU
PoundPink Party !QqL8nX9URE
REE
HonourableMemberforGoldberg !TJ9qoWuqvA
Hibernianon (HELP)

For anons without trips but having expressed interest in forming a party or joining one we have
Fuck Parties 1
Imperial Party 2
Anime Nazi Party
Zionist 2
liberalisticisticists 1
Hildawg Party 1
Serbian Radical Party 1
Onions Party of Peace 1
DTAJASSFT 1
Madlads Army Party 1
Ban Anime Party 2
National Liberation 1
REE 1
Pink Pounder 1
Independent 1
Anarcho-Capitalist Libertarian Technocracy party! 1
HELP 1

So with 8 seated MPs it feels sufficient to call a quorum for beginning the congress
If anyone has been ignored please let me know

Point of Order if anyone is unsure how to make a trip they should have a look at the FAQ.

Recognized
How to Participate:

So with the quorum I believe we can move the informal session into a formal session with 8 simple (you)s of any kind in the affirmative
Due to it being an informal session the (you)s can come from an unseated member but is expected to take on a trip if he is to participate further

So with 8 ayes to this post parliament will be in session

aye

Aye

In Canada they don't put parties on the ballot next to names. There is only one name to vote for on national and provincial elections - we don't have an elected Senate or President.

aye

I hereby start the Anglo Ancap party - (AA)

how do i take a seat

Well your "President" is chosen by the government of the day and the Monarch will almost never object to the candidate in public.

Meaning for all intents and purposes the Party chooses the candidates to field in the elections, which secures them control of the Legislature. But since the Party controls the Members they'll all be whipped into shape to form a government according to the leaders of the Party, paid for by the special interests groups that funded their election victory.

youtube.com/watch?v=gmOvEwtDycs

Fantastic take your seat
Vote aye on this to get the session started

can we do this in discord bro

how do i take my seat you filthy statist

fuck off gay nigger

You have it now
I put you in the list I will give a nice place on the map

thank you sir and 1066 checked

Attached: 1526786260695.jpg (334x506, 42K)

The parliament stays in the threads but if you want to start one and its voted as the parliament's means of communication then sure
That is a group decision basically