Jow Forums BTFO ONCE MORE

------WHEN WILL (you) learn?--------

remember that this has a 4 inch screen making it useless to type (keys too thin) and stupid to browse any website

zdnet.com/article/new-2016-iphone-se-for-249-apples-clearance-models-sell-out-fast/

Attached: apple-iphone-5se-ofic.jpg (160x212, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3?idPhone=7969#show
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>for those who wanted a powerful yet slightly cheaper iPhone that could easily fit in a pocket
Who want a phone that doesn't?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-21 at 20.30.51.png (1568x1012, 1.63M)

Uhh, how is Jow Forums btfo by any of this? This board isn't the first place you'd think of visiting when discussing Apple products, on the contrary. Just not understanding you.

>people with small hands
DEGENERATES!

>remember that this has a 4 inch screen making it useless to type (keys too thin) and stupid to browse any website
As a fat fuck with almost sausage fingers the SE is quite usable, the portrait keyboard I use more than the landscape one

it was btfo again because statistics proved their opinion to be WRONG. the phone is the exact opposite of the ideal Jow Forums phone. it means you guys dont understand half a fuck about technology

notch was a mistake
giant screens was a mistake

>not even an HD screen
>2 GB RAM
>no micro SD card slot
>starts at $130
>below average battery life
gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3?idPhone=7969#show

This was outdated in 2016, forget now, three years later. Why would anyone buy this? One objective downside if everything else "isn't" - devices of this size aren't intuitive to type on, period.
>Jow Forums is one person
Look above as well. I surely don't understand a thing.

>tfw have to choose between iphone SE and xperia z5c/xz1c because everything else is unusable
i hate this timeline

>xperia z5c
so u r a dicklet? why not just do Suddoku?

>>starts at $130
OY VEY!!!!!! no....starts at $250 UNLESS you refurbished

yes Jow Forums is a hivemind

also Apple are marketing Gods. their phoes are outdated on release often (for example iphone 6 having 1gb ram and iPhone X having a fuck huge notch)

>remember that this has a 4 inch screen making it useless to type (keys too thin) and stupid to browse any website
What fatass said that?

>OY VEY!!!!!! no....starts at $250 UNLESS you refurbished
Jesus... This is even worse. There's dozens of phones infinitely superior at that price range.
>yes Jow Forums is a hivemind
>accepting every overpriced, outdated and mediocre product just because it came from a certain company doesn't make you a part of a hivemind
And you even admitted the overpriced and outdated parts of this.

>making it useless to type (keys too thin) and stupid to browse any website
it's A FUCKING PHONE
you don't need a keyboard or a browser...

control your autism

Attached: 5df.jpg (250x229, 10K)

How do I send SMS without a keyboard?

>fucking sms in the year 2019
lmao do you use cdma and floppy disks too

I'll take SMS over a combination of Messenger, Snapchat, Kik, etc. any day. IM was a fucking mistake.

Apple can literally destroy the entire Android budget market with a 4.5' notched display iPhone Se2 with even an A9 or A10 and sell it for $300

Pajeet detected

Pajeet detected

What do you use pajeet? Everyone I know still uses texts, or Facebook chat.

Imagine having a cellular plan that doesn't include unlimited SMS. LMAO

>their phoes are outdated on release often (for example iphone 6 having 1gb ram and iPhone X having a fuck huge notch)
How does that make them outdated? iOS has great RAM management and is much less resource intensive than Android and the iPhone X actually has a reason for a notch

>offering unlimited SMS plans in areas where no one uses SMS so you can message yourself without limits
Excellent idea Rajesh.
India superpower 2020 rite

>what is marketing
You assume that consumers are rational which they are not. Marketing works and a lot of shit is sold despite having cheaper and superior (whether in terms of features or quality) alternatives. Tech industry sees a lot of this shit (Beats etc) actually.
This does not make iPhone SE less shit.

What is this shitposting tactic? I don't understand. Pajeets calling other people Pajeet? Bruh, I'm unaware of even one 1st world country where the majority of the plans of the majority of the cell providers don't offer unlimited SMS.

The android coping on Jow Forums is just sad.
OP is pathetic.

>What is this shitposting tactic? I don't understand. Pajeets calling other people Pajeet?
Well yes that's Jow Forums 101, everyone is a pajeet
>I'm unaware of even one 1st world country where the majority of the plans of the majority of the cell providers don't offer unlimited SMS
I'm 100% sure that every country in the entire world offers unlimited SMS even with the cheapest shit available, the thing is that plenty of countries already ditched SMS for instant messaging thus making the "unlimited SMS" feature almost or entirely useless.