The Internet Was A Mistake

I miss the late 90s / early 00s internet Jow Forums.
back then the internet was populated mostly by nerds just hanging out and having fun away from the rest of society.
smartphones completely ruined that.
now every faggot with 90 IQ is on it and turning it into the same faggot bullshit as in real life, except worse.
now the internet is constantly at war between every degenerate political faction from communists and neo nazis to black and white nationalists to feminists and islamists.
and they all are out to fuck eachother and make everyone as miserable as themselves.
humans used to lynch each other in real life, but now we are so highly evolved and advanced that we dont do that anymore. we lynch eachother on the internet.
fuck humanity.

the internet was a mistake.

Attached: Capture.png (1003x660, 147K)

This thread was a mistake.

You are part of the problem.

Why do you care?
Just don't read their bullshit.

he ain't desu

Internet is a billion or even trillion dollar industry, as long as it makes money it will advance and continue attracting casuals. What you want no one cares about.

Instead of posting something fun he just came here to complain, he is part of the problem.

Internet was great untill social media (facebook) and smartphones (Apple) ruined it by letting the normies flood it.

and (who) do you think is behind social media?

is it the jews? i'd wager it might be.

I blame Jow Forums

>back then the internet was populated mostly by nerds just hanging out and having fun away from the rest of society.
Stopped reading there. Fuck no you shithead. OP is obviously a fucking zoomer and doesn't know a damn.

>smartphones completely ruined that.

This. The internet should not be accessible from anything but ethernet connected PCs.

Internet was always for Zoomers. Back I day say, grown folks hung out on alt.binaries.

Attached: Usenetworldwide.jpg (435x290, 25K)

this, Jow Forums ruined the internet by flooding it with memes

Migrate to i2p.
> why
No corporation would go to a network mostry used to serve CP. Yes, FB has a Tor mirror, but it serves the same clear web website.
Start your site there, establish your rules, enjoy your small geeky community.

that unironically sounds like something a reddit nigger would say
>OMG STOP HAVING NEGATIVE OPINIONS OR DIFFERENT OPINIONS IN GENERAL

See how you're also part of the problem. Calm down and have fun.

My parents are a lot older than me and they already forgot the idea that you can access the Internet with ethernet. I think most kids growing up now won't even understand what that is or the benefits.

>centralized
>ponzi-scheme bandwidth allocation
>can never tell if the node is online and you were unlucky or if it's down
>only working implementation is in java
"No"

OH NO BOOHOO REDDIT IS ABSOLUTE SHIT

Im much more worried about the same thing happening to Jow Forums, the day pol is castrated, its pretty much castrated right now, but actually killed then this place is RIP