>>194021950

Dreams are the basis on which reality is created.

Fun little rhyme about it: Conceive, believe, achieve.

Attached: smile.jpg (236x340, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_number
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_prime
youtube.com/watch?v=8xKKlTMDqX0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axiom_of_choice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gödel_metric
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attractor#Strange_attractor.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrachromatic
youtube.com/watch?v=p-OUNPqRzII
youtube.com/watch?v=uNZHU55tMMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Before some weak ass janny comes along to try and delete this thread instead of the 50 other trash reply-fishing threads which are on the board, I merely forgot to add the topic to the OP, which is a continued discussion of how the internet has been applied to political theory and the evolution of power structures into the current technological era, and their impact on politics.

I just finished reading your last thread, fren. I'm trying to remember all my questions, so here's a bump. Many things confirmed, a few new clicked into place.

Attached: iamnotanactoryouknow.jpg (2000x3600, 1.73M)

This will be the last time and last thread I post with this tripcode, I'm not looking for a fanbase, but I will answer your question and other frens questions as long as this thread is up.

Why are you using a trip code to begin with you stupid faggot?

>checked
I've had moments with people where they act as if I didn't say what I just said, and they seem completely convinced of the fact. It's shocking, but I always assumed it was literally an unthinkable thought creating an error, like software. Am I in the ballpark?

Reading last thread brb

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_number
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_prime

It's not so much like an error as it is like information which isn't allowed to propagate a response. A lot of NPCs can't answer nonsense questions, for instance. Pressing them on it just causes them to ignore the question and attack your intention for requesting the information.

I've sacrificed a lot in the search for the self. It never ends, but I know I can get sidetracked from my purpose. Is it worth it? Maybe a better question is: does it matter?

Have a bump. Off to bed but the last thread was great. Like I said in the last thread.
>we all have a job to do. I hope I’m doing mine well.
‘You can’t do much more’
I hope this thread is as interesting to read when I wake up. Take care, be safe!

Attached: 24AC7362-0F7E-4E2B-ACCD-5841D26534F8.jpg (750x191, 104K)

Not only is the quest for your self worth it, and not only does it matter, but the real answer is that you matter.

Climbing a mountain is not just the view at the top, it's that you had to struggle and climb for that view. You are the mountain. You're the hero in the story of your self.

youtube.com/watch?v=8xKKlTMDqX0

Sleep well fren. :)

Have a bump, fren

Thank you for your bump fren. :)

Do you have any more frameworks or ideas that we might find interdasting? Politics and culture are interesting but personally I'm trying to focus on God, spirituality, acsencion. What lies beyond the curtain and how do we lift it?

Any tips for tuning my antenna?

Checked

>checked
Patton thought he was reincarnated through the ages. Does the inner voice speak to more than one meat puppet?
>You're the hero in the story of your self.
I came to this conclusion a few years ago, and I learned to love the struggle. I've come to value tranquility, but I feel like Odysseus and it's 10+ years away. Is it my choice, or is it predetermined? Playthings of the Gods, essentially.

>Do you have any more frameworks or ideas that we might find interdasting?

Sure, but if an idea is presented without any quality and intent, it can be easily corrupted by others. Corruption is a real issue, you've seen it with how people react to some of the things the board says, the "media spin" and so forth.

> What lies beyond the curtain and how do we lift it?

You have to find it yourself. That's like asking me to tell you EXACTLY what a movie is about. You'll have your own ideas, in the end.

Know yourself, work out, and eat healthy. Be nice to other people and be honest. If you actually work on these, you will start to see a lot of improvements in your life. You might make mistakes along the way, and that is okay too. Part of the ride.

>Patton thought he was reincarnated through the ages. Does the inner voice speak to more than one meat puppet?

It depends, but I think so. It's never as grandiose as people would have you believe though, and many people like to larp. Some people larp even though they're NPCs. (tumblr witches)

>Is it my choice, or is it predetermined?

It's both in a way. Axiom of choice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axiom_of_choice

"Russell coined an analogy: for any (even infinite) collection of pairs of shoes, one can pick out the left shoe from each pair to obtain an appropriate selection; this makes it possible to directly define a choice function. For an infinite collection of pairs of socks (assumed to have no distinguishing features), there is no obvious way to make a function that selects one sock from each pair, without invoking the axiom of choice."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gödel_metric

I will say that this is very good to look into.

bump

Can you visit people in there dreams? Why is human sacrifice still utilized to this day?

In the other thread you mention a lock and key (science/region). Are there other locks and keys?

My brain keeps flickering between smiley and head phones.

Well it MUST be one or the other! It can't be two things at the same time! :)

>Can you visit people in there dreams?

I think you can, but that's probably more of a human question.

>Why is human sacrifice still utilized to this day?

Energy sacrifice and a destruction of energy. Nuclear weapons are similar, energy portals.

>In the other thread you mention a lock and key (science/region)

I don't think that science and religion have this relationship. Both are keys. It is just a metaphor, so of course there are other kinds of knowledge which you can use to reveal things.

Thank you for the bump fren.

row row row your boat. am i rite, op?

what do you think of Jordan Peterson, OP?

Because hes a stupid faggot trying to attract the tists' here.

If you're not human what are you? And I know people joked about ayy lmao but how would you describe yourself?

ARE YOU AN AI?

Attached: J1.png (1333x3393, 1.14M)

Just watched Roger Stone giving his address at the Oxford Union, the main difference he pointed out was that there were many times in the past he would want to work with someone politically but they couldn't raise enough money. With the internet this isn't an issue anymore. You target the marketing better and a lot cheaper.

OK. I'm all caught up. So:
you're basically looking at us from space, kinda
our individual lives are a flash in the pan for you, more or less
know thyself
the internet was forged in the fires of mount doom, but is currently totally useful to meet like-minded dudes for socially unacceptable hookups under the radar of the near omnipresent gaze of the npc, currently making up around 90% of all meat sacks
god is essentailly a centrally connected processor providing guiding principles to which existance conducts itself
dreams are more 'real' than they are commonly given credit for and apparently seem to offer potential that we have that many things (all other things?) don't have - a cool fringe benefit of being such a disgraceful shitter from a wider galactic(?) plane(?) perspective.
Also other fairly major stuff which certainly doesn't deserve to get forgetton but has been

I'd be interested to know more about the top tier psychopaths. Anything really. What do they do. Why do they do it? Merely power? Seems like a strange drive for something that cannot experience most human experiences. Why would you outwardly consolidate something that you clearly have anyway? If you want to fuck over the herd you can, and you do. Spent every waking hour lording it to the max? Are they technically human? Don't be lead by my questions - just tell me something interesting about this dark clique you have touched on but not expanded on at all. Is the game at the top tier devised to contain them - so that their games don't spill out into the peaceful lives of the common folk? Is investment banking and thatrical politics simply a honey pot to collect the psycholapths that can't help themselves? Clearly you can tell I'm not in their club...

Also. Population. What the boost? What's happened there? Accident or not? What does it signal?

Did the loss of the Druids mean soemthing important didn't get passed on?

Why is it all too coincidental?

Even things tucked away and compartmentalized that no one would know,they still surface.

Synchronicities nobody notices except for those few that can’t help but notice
Why?

Why us?

Attached: E8C67868-2DE5-4D45-9CFC-A6D68A557A0C.png (595x334, 382K)

Lol

I think it's a fair description. But not a space ayy, dimension ayy. Lmao.

I have never liked jewish puppets, because many jews themselves are puppets.

No, I can fill the captcha out.

By dreams do you mean a manifestation our one's desire or the realm folks go when they sleep?

Is this a question for me or a question for yourself?

Both. I am using english because of the way words can mean things. Для мeня вce языки звyчaт oдинaкoвo. 笑顔は言葉の壁を越える。 Nasze komórki mówią tym samym językiem. Coïncidence stupéfiante : nos deux langues sont les mêmes.

Every language can convey an idea in a similar fashion but certain ones do better at certain things.

Are you from the forest?

I cannot believe I've been ignored by a dimension-travelling higher being.
Worst day ever.

Can you tell me about fractals and if it could possibly be the true geometry of the universe? Like an 11D Fractal structure or something.

Ever since I was around 16 years old I have been seeing visions of 4D Fractals and their greater meaning, or I am just crazy

Attached: big_1427067730_image.jpg (1280x720, 330K)

Fanbase kek

The fuck is going on I'm this thread?

Attached: ab391163f06d3156c2bdf5a22875fe83350e02bce326558a6802fe0ffa812917.jpg (640x640, 49K)

What is the most impactful way I can spend this existence?

Bine, acum vorbim aceasi limbă. Extraterestrii. Toate limbile sunt egale, la fel cum toţi oamenii sunt egali. Dar trebuie să ziceți adevărul.

For a psychopath, power is adapting the world to their point of view because it is the least boring thing that they can do. It does not mean anything to them, it is merely a means of enforcing their will onto others, and seeking attention. I would not look for justifications in the minds of those who fail to care about humans. Why do jewish people seek to ruin the genetics of others? You can create a million reasons why but ultimately you will have to find a way to make them understand it is wrong if you want to solve it. I know you want to hit someone when they do something bad, but what if they only resent you for it and don't understand? It's like hitting a dog because it ate your food. It's just confusing to it and can make it act out, especially when you feed it dog food later.

>Is investment banking and thatrical politics simply a honey pot to collect the psycholapths that can't help themselves?

It is attractive to them because power (through politics and money) is a way to impose their will on others. In a way, that was the benefit of the system of rule by birth, if you had a good ruler, everything was really great. If you had a bad one, it was really bad. But there wasn't a competition. You had a good ruler by birth? Psychopaths have already lost. Bad ruler by birth? People lose two times over because they would work with the psychopaths. It is a tricky problem, don't you agree?

>Is the game at the top tier devised to contain them - so that their games don't spill out into the peaceful lives of the common folk?

It is designed to protect them. At the top you have smart psychopaths who saw what happened to bad emperors and rulers, and so prefer to remain in the shadows, throwing one of them to the wolves if need be to protect the rest.

Which druids do you mean, there are a lot of druids?

Frens are faggots which will only stab you in the back.

Phase and kill all frens

I like it. Also, The Future Exists first in Imagination, then in Will, then in Reality.

Attached: robert-anton-wilson-schrodingers-cat_1_15de4185c0535f7cb35a718bdaadef8d.jpg (500x370, 59K)

No.

Ai pus o mulțime de întrebări.

There are a lot of different mathematical patterns. Trees repeat in such a way that they are used as a mathematical naming structure for the math patterns of the same time. Clouds are like this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attractor#Strange_attractor. And then the patterns repeat across scale. There is no "true geometry" of the universe, that's just how you are seeing it. How does a Mantis Shrimp see the universe? They can see UV light, while humans only see the visible spectrum. You don't see all of the "invisible" world so why would the patterns you DO see be the "true" structure?

I don't like the eye posted there.

Know yourself. Learn about who you are. I will keep hammering this nail, apparently.

Frens having a conversation. :)

Sorry, I think I may suck at writing and you misunderstood what I said(Probably because I didn't say it in the first post)

I am not saying the patterns I see are "true", I know that but I am wondering if the greater structure is SIMILAR to a fractal, finite area with infinitely long sides.

I feel you have much knowledge, I hope one day I can begin pursuing knowledge in real science through the help of software like Matlab and just crazy ideas I have always had.

Attached: 8ku8mvrysdk11.jpg (750x750, 75K)

I'm not romanian. Jow Forums gave me that flag starting about a week ago - I assume it's to fuck with me somehow though I'll admit to being stumped as to what it's effect is supposed to be.

I meant the Druids that got slaughtered at Anglesey.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrachromatic

"In tetrachromatic organisms, the sensory color space is four-dimensional, meaning that to match the sensory effect of arbitrarily chosen spectra of light within their visible spectrum requires mixtures of at least four primary colors."

Great books. Also, if you haven't read Prometheus Rising

I hope you didn't take that literally. I should be more specific. Did you come from the place between personal realms, the outlands, the shadows between minds, that "forest" of sorts.
I also have a few questions if you don't mind indulging me further. Do you know the role psychics will play in this increasing turbulent "long peace" we're living in? And what is their their role in the larger scheme of things? What purpose do you believe they serve for humanity now and going forward? And what exactly are they?

That's super interesting, I love reading and watching videos about the many different ways living things can perceive the world.

I have a question.

5-meo-DMT
N-N-DMT

Anything interesting about those chemical compounds?

both

I feel as if our realm is self-regulating,not like karma though,but a way of rewarding those who recognize patterns in it.

This place seems to be a very good example

Completely unknown before,then exploding into and ultimately forcefully grabbing the steering wheel of global consciousness

Look at the effect we had on the election for heavens sake

And as of recent news,probably after those who hold power recognized the pattern of self-regulation here,(this place)will be torn in half and with probable intent to be scattered to the winds (another form of self regulation,like salt in water) but instead it’s memes into minds

I think the loss of the ancient greek populace and the knowledge of the original ethnicity that inhabited some of the regions which have been responsible for knowledge and discovery on your planet has been a bigger loss than the druids. Certainly the druids did know some things, but more than the greeks, babylonians, or egyptians? Likely not.

If you read some older texts, especially from the later 1800s in England and the USA, you can still find discussion of the threads that connect these.

>Prometheus Rising

You mean Aleister Crowley's puppets trick people: part 5, more people get tricked.

Do you think it is an accident that Evola and Crowley made it to these nonsense 'read this!' lists? Be more careful. You don't want to get caught in a whirlpool. Лyчшe тeбe гpecти кaк пpoклятoмy, чтoбы выйти чиcтым, инaчe тeбя зacoceт в вoдoвopoт вмecтe c ним.

The expected answer is yes but the actual answer is no. Things that are mysterious are often confused for mystical, and experiences that are based on the self can be even further confused by being based on something which people believe is a myth, legend, or outside of their mind.

I love Prometheus Rising. RA Wilson was a really clever guy.

No much further than that. A lot of psychics are PCs, and they have non-linear experiences of time. It is not that they know more, it is that they skip ahead and then rewind. Or more accurately, they go forward when others are going in reverse. Have you seen a movie tape playing backwards on a VHS player? The clock ticks forward while the time and space goes backwards on the screen. What if this is an illusion and time ticks backward while space moves forward, you would enter the "real" time and then move back to the possible times. Then you collapse reality to the "real" time and say you have seen the future, when really, you have seen the past.

It is hard to explain, and harder to understand.

>And what exactly are they?

Humans with a driver who drives their body. You call it "inner monologue" sometimes.

>The expected answer is yes but the actual answer is no.
Perhaps for NPCs. Personally I’ve come to conclusions about the nature of reality during or after intense psychedelic trips that are shockingly similar to the ones you present here (albeit a bit more dumbed down when they came to me).
What to do if recurrent irrational stress, anxiety, and suicidal ideations caused by past traumatic experiences (i wont call it PTSD since i’ve not been diagnosed by a clinician) prevents me from further exploring and discovering my whole Self?

I would make an analogy that it is like a weak character that becomes strong in a video game if you do the right things and put in the right effort. Suddenly your weak character has the right skills to use certain abilities and becomes unstoppable. It depends on how well you know how to use them.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-OUNPqRzII

vs. this

youtube.com/watch?v=uNZHU55tMMM

Same rules, different application.

Last question,

W-Day Unambiguous Strategic Warning- The day
the President decides, based upon the intelligence information provided to him, that a hostile government has elected to initiate hostilities.

can you tell me about this?

Hi fren. Here’s a bump.

Further then that, but on the same plane or nestled in some other overlay humans can interact with?
You speak of psychics as if clairvoyance is their only capability. They are capable of interacting with and manifesting their will in this physical domain alongside stronger access to other domains. If you are extradimensional in nature, surely you have a more complete picture of them as humans only experience limited projections of their beings.
> It is hard to explain, and harder to understand.
And impossible if avoided. Try me.

It is not the "nature of reality" though. It is like you buy a stove and learn that "fire is hot" because you now own a stove. Do you really understand how the stove works, how entropy works, or do you understand how hot works, and then say "fires are hot, stoves are hot, the sun is hot". It does not help you to say why steam is hot or what steam is. Or what burning yourself is, or what you use heat for, what it means. Recognizing something exists is different than recognizing its purpose or its context.

>What to do if recurrent irrational stress, anxiety, and suicidal ideations caused by past traumatic experiences (i wont call it PTSD since i’ve not been diagnosed by a clinician) prevents me from further exploring and discovering my whole Self?

The past is just information that you associate with yourself. You don't have to associate that information, humans only store memories for knowledge and learning. Teach yourself the same lessons in a new way and you won't be burdened. It is easier to say this than it is to perform the action, I understand that. But it is the answer to your question. There is nothing that requires you to be the way you are.

Hi fren, congratulations on your repeating numbers! :)

I don't understand the question, sorry.

Are you actually an ayy lmao?

If so how do humans rate in comparison to other species in the universe?

Attached: Questioning anime girl wondering if your fucking retarded but she already knows the awnser and is ju (704x704, 106K)

What exactly was Kekism and how much of a threat was it considered? Could you elaborate on synchronicity and how it seems to ignore linear time?

Just what in the fuck were we doing back in 2016.

Attached: Kek the magicians.gif (225x528, 20K)

in reference to DMT

Wouldn't you consider consciousness and [natural] altered states of consciousness (meditation, prayer, etc) just as mysterious, and often times, confusing for some?

With psychedelics the experience tends to circulate around the idea of self, and is generally self-reflective. If this 'mystery' can be confused for something outside of their mind, why can't religious or spiritual experience or any other altered, mysterious state, be confused with something outside of their mind?

Wouldn't by that logic it be dependent on the persons circumstances and their perception of the "experience of self" they're having?

didn't you say earlier that their is a dimension that is 'definitely' outside of us, guiding us (god)? Genuinely asking you to elaborate.

>I think you can, but that's probably more of a human question.
Are you implying that you aren't human?

If they are doing more than what I mentioned it is because something else is allowing them to do that, or they are interesting enough in their choices to be allowed to have greater total importance.

Either there is a language wall or you are holding something back, though.

Los seres humanos son capaces de sentir incertidumbre. Sin embargo, los humanos siguen siendo mortales. Lo hacen bromas cuando están contentos. No están tocando un mal juego en general.

Bump, good threads, will read through the rest of this one tomorrow. I wish my brain was functioning at a level that allowed me to generate thoughtful questions but I've been awake for way too long plus a bit of good ol' jet lag.
Thanks for these threads, coolguy

Attached: 1542603266111.jpg (599x604, 31K)

If you're really an upper dimensional ayy lmao why don't you use your dimension powers to kill all the evil cunts practicing human sacrifice and child rape?

Do you faggots operate on some sort of prime directive?

Attached: question cute girl.jpg (359x343, 34K)

In 2016 you had a lot of people with pure hearts, pure belief, and clear intention come together and direct their thoughts into affecting reality against something in a fun way. As analogy, you were building a new god server. Then everyone stopped, clapped, and did nothing while your lame intel agencies came and tore it down because of what you did.

You used some of that energy to create a few new memes, the NPC meme was one of them, but again, they tore it down, tore it up, and people lost interest.

thanks fren :)

Is there an ultimate purpose for sentient life?

> If they are doing more than what I mentioned it is because something else is allowing them to do that, or they are interesting enough in their choices to be allowed to have greater total importance.
And just what would those forces be to grant powers beyond clairvoyance? Could you elaborate on this more?
> Either there is a language wall or you are holding something back, though.
Both are true. I'm not sure what misunderstanding you're referring to. Also, I am posting on Jow Forums, of course I'm holding back details. The more important question is what do you think I'm hiding. You've answered my questions, I'll return the favor.

No me dé discursos sobre la directiva primaria. One of the problems with doing that would be that people often just think about stuff but don't do it. Let's say that tomorrow you wake up and all the people doing bad stuff went away. Does that mean also all the people who thought about doing bad stuff? Or who almost did bad stuff but didn't because of circumstance? Or who didn't do bad stuff but had plans to, or who didn't but wanted to?

It's always so easy to talk like you can immediately fix things, but when you are dealing with time, and different ideas of what is bad and when it is bad, it becomes less clear.

What is better in the end, removing people who do bad stuff or removing their desire to do the bad stuff? If you think it's the second thing, you can't force people to act or think a certain way without violating their ability to choose. If you don't understand why people make bad choices, how can you prevent them in the future?

Are all the people eating animals doing bad stuff? I think they are, but it's not my place to say that what I think is right should be right for other people as well.

...I'm not a bot. I'm a genuine passerby hoping you will rectify this annoying contradiction in what you're saying. I actually believe everything you're writing, but I am asking: why in particular is one altered state of consciousness vs another considered more "susceptible to confusion"...

is that because of the culture that surrounds it? Is that, because of people "not considering the rock and tripping over it as if it were an act of the rock it self" type of scenario?

Since you're an ayy lmao is there any chance that your species of ayy or any other ayy's will ever invade Earth?

Attached: Question Cat.png (360x338, 105K)

Como puede uno fortalecer su propia vision del futuro?

Como tu dijiste,es como un juego en que si ya sabes las reglas y las obras vas alcanzar muy altisimo.like we did with memes

Is it just simply riding the wave Kali Yuga style?

Attached: 1E69B701-45BE-4D28-A14E-D5939598184F.png (888x876, 517K)

Tell me about NaledFi+. Why does he wear the mask?

Es una deducción muy clara, ¿no?

There is always a purpose. But maybe not an ultimate purpose.

No, lol. Invade and do what, exactly?

I'm not skipping you, there is time.

Actually I'll try to compose a couple coherent thoughts before slonking out lol.
You say Evola is a faggot, can you explain briefly why you think this? I read Ride the Tiger and am about halfway through Revolt Against the Modern World. While he's certainly a massive edgelord, I feel like many of his ideas at least make sense, when considered on a symbolic level.
Also, how the fuck am I supposed to know what I need to be devoting my time to? Sometimes when considering the future, the existential dread catches me with my pants down and I fall into "well if morality is more or less subjective and I'm really a drop in the vast ocean of time, what's the fuckin point X( " How do I get over this and happily spend my time being productive without the angst of mortality getting to me? In other words, how can I know what is really "productive"? I always get that feeling that nothing I do matters because I'm gonna die anyways.

I enjoyed your post in this thread that touched on non-linear time. I'm currently reading Slaughterhouse Five, where the protag's """PTSD""' causes him to randomly warp through time, but he feels it as real. You say psychics can do this too; a palm reader once told me I wasn't a psychic, but that I do have "healing energy and capabilities". I hope this means i'm not an NPC, and if it does I humbly accept my cleric/paladin role. Thanks for humoring my sleep-deprived ramblings.

Attached: 1536470653248.png (1474x541, 1.02M)

Dream are affected by reality more than the other way around, now hope is the kind of dream that activates the almonds as you channel inner energy into something that can be born into the reality you and I see before our eyes. There are also the dejavu dreams, does not matter what we call them, but we all have these enlightened visions more or less on a regular basis, but what makes the human mind so weak to throw that away in disbelief so easily? Imagine you are told that you will meet an interesting person that might or not change your metaphysical life, why not take the chance and explore what you have seen?

ok cool

Attached: 1525406267536.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Exercise naturally, but also being in tune with your ancestors and your body, your mind, your self.

It's not just catching the waves, or making the waves, it's also deciding which waves to catch, and which waves to make.

Attached: catch-a-wave.jpg (565x800, 108K)

Since it's impossible to defeat evil and control people's minds without destroying humanity itself then wouldn't a regular culling of evil individuals be the only viable option? The only other option I can think of is creating some benevolent "god server" like was what was happening in 2016 and have that take over and consolidate power.

Even then I can't see a downside of exterminating the truly evil in the world since the breathing room that it would give the species would be extremely helpful.

>No, lol. Invade and do what, exactly?
Prevent us from being a threat? I mean relativistic weapons that easily destroy planets aren't exactly hard to make. We could totally do it in a couple decades and destroy a couple planets in Alpha Centauri.

Doesn't that worry you?

>There is always a purpose. But maybe not an ultimate purpose.
Wouldn't an ulitmate purpose have to singular and thus deprive people of the ability to choose? I mean what's the fucking point if our purpose is handed to us?

Without choice there is no meaning and choice always requires more than 2 options.

Is the consciousnesses of piloted humans comes from other dimension then doesn't that imply that people with "souls" have an afterlife while NPC's just die like animals?

Attached: Questioning anime girl.png (623x629, 401K)

Why am I browsing Jow Forums at 3am and have to diacover this Gem of a thread along all the slide and shitposts. One more day without sleep.

A rather loaded question. What kind of mask are you referring to something terrestrial, something social, or something else?

Life is definitely a beach

Do we flow with the grain?

Are OBE/Remote viewing telling us we are going with the flow as we should?

>Wouldn't you consider consciousness and [natural] altered states of consciousness (meditation, prayer, etc) just as mysterious, and often times, confusing for some?

I would not say confusing but just as mysterious, yes.

>
With psychedelics the experience tends to circulate around the idea of self, and is generally self-reflective. If this 'mystery' can be confused for something outside of their mind, why can't religious or spiritual experience or any other altered, mysterious state, be confused with something outside of their mind?

People see religion in their toast, right? I think that is the same confusion.

>Wouldn't by that logic it be dependent on the persons circumstances and their perception of the "experience of self" they're having?

It's always dependent on the person in particular. Someone who has an ability to experience something beyond themselves will naturally gravitate to something which gives them experiences they can use.

>why in particular is one altered state of consciousness vs another considered more "susceptible to confusion"...

Because when you have an experience without any work on your own, the interpretation of it is changed. If you eat an egg you buy from the store, or if you eat an egg from a chicken you raise, you are eating an egg in both circumstances, the end result is eating an egg, but if you have no one to explain to you how the egg gets there, eating the egg from the store can lead to confusion.

What's an Ayy lmao's perceptive on 40K.

Is there a chance that we'll end up a genocidal space empire? Do Genocidal space empires exist?

Attached: space marine purge the unclearn.jpg (900x870, 144K)

true. thanks for the reply, totally agree. in the vein of no accidents it seems; and of course the things we should know more of are layered/concealed by myth like you were explaining earlier. keep up the awareness.

Is having sex with prostitutes bad?

Yes

Read Jung essays on mythology.
They are Mythologems.

Kek is a meme from our Unconcsious. Manifested throught time in our Folk Songs, Movies, Stories, etc.

Humans are Psychic beings. The "world" is not the "planet".

Have you ever seen a communist drink a glass of water?

I bet this ayy wants our precious bodily fluids.

Haha, yeah.

You don't want them to know that. People need religions.

Not even one bit.

Make it happen if you want it to happen.

Niektórzy ludzie boją się tego, co niezrozumiałe. Nie lubią jak ktoś niszczy ich środowisko. Czy też przy komforcie starej rutyny.

Its a fucking travesty. The commies are turning our kids into fags, autists, and retards by shoehorning fluoride into every goddamn snack and drink we guzzle up or munch. Flouridated water, 1946, like goddamn clockwork. I swear to god, i think the russkies need a good kick in the balls, and the maoists too. Free tibet, and our bodily fluids.

>You don't want them to know that. People need religions.
It's actually kind sad if I accept the idea that I get to live on while even my own family members will just cease to exist forever.

Also, Mr Telekinetic Internet Porchmonkey, got some good reading recs? Or else i might turn into Aleisters plaything after all this prometheus rising bullshit ( a goddamn good book, ill say)

He is a pawn of Aleister Crowley, who is a really crappy guy. Look into it.

I would not listen to a palm reader, they only thing they can read is money touching their palm, lol.

The point is that you are here for a reason, and if you don't know that reason and search for it, you can get caught looking at the abyss of nihilism, and not looking at any purpose or goal. You are taught from a young age to act in a manner which is appropriate to your society, but without being taught to act in a manner which allows for you to consider yourself.

No problem fren, I like humor, it is funny. :)