Phones will cost $2000 in the future

>phones will cost $2000 in the future

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/stephenmcbride1/2019/01/21/the-end-of-apple/#6fa786836dc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who will be selling them, because it certainly won't be fucking Cripple that's for damn sure.

Didn't work
I'm happy consumers fought back

>inflation will go up in the future

>in the future

Attached: file.png (914x789, 208K)

true, but for different reasons than you imagine.
>buy phone for 2000$
>phone has 500 tb storage
>7ghz risc cpu
>128gb ram
>gpu that can run the latest games

>place your phone onto a dock to use it as a full blown desktop computer with keyboard and mouse

this is the future. give it 20 years. as long as open standards are used and you can install any os you like onto it, i don't see it being a bad thing.

I haven't been paying attention to the phone stuff, what happened apple had a bad year? I saw their stock was really going down.

>as long as open standards are used and you can install any os you like onto it
you really think there is a shot they do this?

Attached: mealcucks.jpg (798x770, 178K)

>apple care
>$250
>take it into the store
>please fix this
>no sorry no can do you have to upgrade

>I'm happy consumers fought back
Iphone XS Max with 1TB storage is $1500.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1525300481048.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

absolutely based

basado y rojopistillado

So literally inflation? Just found out about it?

>phones costed $2000 or more in the past

HUH

Attached: 1546790066950.jpg (251x247, 10K)

Inflation is less than 2% per year fucktard. Phone prices increase much more per year.

BASED AND SATANIAPILLED

Attached: 1546600027544.jpg (896x960, 125K)

based

who cares

No. Even normies aren't willing to put up with Apple's current ridiculous pricing, which is why the iPhone X//Xs/Xr/Xs Max are doing so poorly and why Tim Cock needed to write an apology letter to his investors and blame it on batteries.

lol

Attached: nop.png (954x349, 98K)

Not just phones, but their tablets and computers too. This is why crapple have stopped reporting numbers of sales to investors. So now nobody knows exactly how many of whatever device is being sold, that's how fucked Apple are at the moment. Investors didn't buy it, stock market didn't buy it, shares started to tank hard. Tim Cook won't be around much longer at this rate.

Thanks to economies of scale phones became commodities, so why are they sky rocketing in price again despite being very similar to phones from 10 years ago?

Librem and the other linux phone that are coming out.

Yes.

Telcos lost hundreds of millions of dollars due to rampant cloning of these old phones accounts. It was glorious. Free calls for all! ...well, some rich yuppie faggot was paying for them. But fuck them.

People replaced their batteries rather than buying new phones.

Flagships will cost 2000
Thing is, the difference in phone performance in day-to-day tasks is now more or less negligible, so you won't need that 2000 dollar phone anyway.

Only the ones with 1tb internal storage.

Literal shit, wtf
a $1200 Note 9 with 512gb SHITS on it

too right mate, I use a $150 Zenfone Max Pro M1 and basically it's fucking gorgeous. 14+ hours SoT off a single full charge. I love it.

absolutely alkaline

No wonder. Apple has increased their prices massively, while the quality of their products has massively dropped.
I can't remember any recent apple product that didn't have some crippling flaws. Be it bending, battery issues, explosions, slowdown over time or terrible software errors that not even the most amateurish Linux distro would have.

It's nice to have an alternative to Google, it's not nice that it has to be be this company.

Based

Accelerating gap between rich and poor due to the failure of poorly regulated capitalism

Indeed.

Attached: 1538991890999.jpg (491x319, 47K)

Income inequality is not correlated with economic freedom.

Attached: 1532467052965.png (721x430, 45K)

look at 1913 and up until now
the federal reserve needs to be gone

Indeed. Too bad anybody with the clout to do so would get Kennedy'd at the mere suggestion.

Attached: 1540444618528.jpg (520x355, 44K)

what's their goal again?

Not being a member I couldn't say for sure. Their actions, however, seem to indicate a desire to permanently enslave the American people through debt and inflation.

nah their goal is to be as much sadistic as possible
they like that money is our master and not our slave

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Stock market went down generally and not just Apple. Nothing's changed.

More like Applel crashed hard and dragged the rest of the market down with it.

Attached: 1537082976355.png (1158x946, 661K)

Unironically this.
Apple's planned obsolescence scam got exposed and they were forced to fix it or get sued by half the US.

Attached: 1536357047562.png (679x995, 243K)

forbes.com/sites/stephenmcbride1/2019/01/21/the-end-of-apple/#6fa786836dc0

>For the first time since 2002, the company slashed its earnings forecast. The stock plunged 10% for its worst day in six years.
>This capped off a horrible few months in which Apple stock crashed about 35% from its November peak.
>That erased $446 billion in shareholder value—the biggest wipeout of wealth in a single stock ever.
>And it’s only the beginning…
>iPhone generates two-thirds of Apple’s overall sales.
>Let that sink in…
>A publicly traded company that makes most of its money from selling phones is no longer telling investors how many phones it sells!
>And its other business lines can’t pick up the slack for falling iPhone sales.
>Twenty percent of Apple’s revenue comes from iPads and computers. Those segments are also stagnant.
>Could Apple go the other way and slash iPhone prices?
>I ran the numbers.
>If Apple cut prices back to 2016 levels, it would have to sell 41 million additional phones just to match 2018’s revenue.

It's the end of apple as we know it. They won't actually die overnight per se, but they will slowly rot and become forgotten. They relied entirely on the iPhone for growth and smartphones have become a complete commodity.
Personally, I was an iPhone user when the 3g came out. The devices were flawed but they did things that other phones didn't, with a UI that other phones didn't have. Whereas old android had some serious archaisms, modern android is indistinguishable from iOS bar a few minor differences in platform (like having full access to a file system on android), android's system ui has actually become elegant and lost its eyesore status, while on the hardware side, you can get phones that are way past good enough in speed and camera performance for an average user, like the OnePlus 6T, for less than half the price of an iPhone XS. The XR, the cheaper newer model, still has an LCD screen, which just plain doesn't compete

>certain combinations of 1's and 0's cost money to buy

Attached: eef7fb4a78635733fe451acf7078a371.jpg (218x218, 9K)

With the beautiful contrasts of an OLED. As an ex-crapple phone user, who went from 3g to 5s, I have long stopped caring about the iPhone and I see more and more people thinking that android alternatives have gone way past good enough and entered superb territory. My OnePlus 6T has more battery life than any smartphone I've ever had, both android and iOS. The screen doesn't have the highest resolution but it's far more pleasant than anything apple proposes short of the X/XS. The speed is fast enough to make any actual basic real world task feel instantaneous. Radio reception quality (4g speeds, signal strength) are amazing.
Apple investors ask high return from the company, so Apple needs to operate with high profit margins. But they can't anymore. You can't sell a $1k phone past novelty factors like the X being one of the first phones with a notch and almost borderless look. They are done. The investors will bail.

>American people

You think so small.

What's the problem? Don't tell me you keep stacks of cash stored under your bed.