What DNS do you guys use?

What DNS do you guys use?

Attached: feature_farage.jpg (3031x2212, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/jedisct1/dnscrypt-proxy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quad9

Cloudflare. It's fast and ostensibly doesn't feed google.

TorDNS

bind10

My ISP. My country is too poor to spy on me.

illya

Attached: 1548007175809.jpg (257x50, 4K)

It's just as bad as google.

How Is DNS Even Real? Like Nigga Just Download A List Of IPs For The Day

DNScrypt or GTFO.

My pihole with 8.8.8.8 upstream.

Nothing can possibly be as bad as google.

Just remember the IP's of the websites you visit like I do.

or use adguard dnscrypt maybe.

How did you end up this fucking retarded? Birth defect? An automobile accident? eating lead paint?

I don't know buddy.

Attached: 1.png (710x577, 161K)

the peoples champion

does it even matter as we live in botnet nation

Attached: [35mm] Liz to Aoi Tori - Liz and the Blue Bird [1080p] [562EF58C].mkv_snapshot_00.45.51.336.jpg (1488x803, 119K)

OpenNIC as primary and Opendns as secondary at router level on LEDE.
Been thinking about setting up Dnscrypt, but I think they're stuck at v1 and I don't see how it could benefit me. My ISP can simply log the IPs anyway. Running my own like many people here say they do could also be an option, but I'd have no idea where to even start.

> kyoani char design
> mongol face
Wew ought to be good.

...Damn, it's actually them.

Set up dnscrypt-proxy on my router and have two servers configured. Ping for 1st is 6ms and 2nd is 11ms which is not much worse than my ISP one (5ms).

*dabs*

umbrella

PiHole with OpenDNS or something as the second step.

8.8.8.8 niggers kys

This.

Backup 192.168.1.68 that will forward to quad9

cloudflare has some weird configuration issue with archive sites and they refuse to fix it. They claim it's on archive's side but cloudflare is literally the only DNS I've ever seen with the issue.....so dunno on that one

>OpenDNS
>"OpenDNS is now a segment of Cisco"

I was using dns.watch but switched to opennic cause I have no fucking idea who is running dns.watch

pihole with 1.1.1.1 upstream

2606:4700:4700::1111
2606:4700:4700::1001

My own

I have securedns.eu, uncensoreddns.org, and dnsprivacy.at in my unbound config. And then I regularly have to comment them all out and switch to 1.1.1.1 for a while because queries start failing. All of these are DNS-over-TLS, because DNS is a fucking retarded protocol to begin with, the last thing we need is to add one of the few protocols that's even more retarded - HTTP - to it.

I can't tell whether that's just because those independent resolvers aren't quite reliable, or whether Unbound is being a faggot. At least sometimes its the latter, because sometimes one server will start coughing up SERVFAILs or something but Unbound sticks to it tenaciously and refuses to try any of the other configured servers, which I know because commenting out that one server sometimes immediately fixes the problem. What pisses me off is that this isn't even configurable, Unbound has some heuristic to try and favor the fastest server and that's that, I don't think there's an option to tell it "Try A, if you get an error or if it times out, then try B, etc" Actually I think Unbound just deals badly with timeouts in general.

thanks for reading my blog

Cloudflare is the only DNS with that issue because archive.is DNS targets them with wrong results.

>192.168.1.1
Literally Kys
When you have 10.0.0.1

Any downsides on hosting your own DNS server?

Not particularly.

If you don't use your own kys.

retard just shove it up your

Comcast

github.com/jedisct1/dnscrypt-proxy

I can't find the ip anywhere ???
Any help ?

Opendns from cisco

The one from my ISP. There's literally no reason to change it.

dnscrypt with ephemeral keys enabled.

>The one from my ISP. There's literally no reason to change it

Attached: 1548098961728.gif (750x422, 598K)

PowerDNS

Some opeNIC servers on my computers
90dns on my switch

mullvad dns

Cunt