Guy came in stoned to the job interview

Guy came in stoned to the job interview

Seems like he could do the job at a push, but there's better candidates ahead I'm sure

What's my reason for telling him not to come back again? if I say he was stoned since he could just have some medical condition I guess that makes him walk talk look act like a pothead, can get into bother etc

Thanks.

Attached: 1520279390316.jpg (482x436, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eprint.iacr.org/2017/203.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just hire him retard.

Just fire him retard.

suck my stinky willy dumb anime faggot.

you should have asked him right away if he was feeling okay, he maybe would have told you he didn't sleep or something. Or just talks like a retard

anime website

Just ghost him. That's what every employer does!

Fuck off tripfag.

whoops! looked like you used a tripcode in a circumstance where it isn't needed on an anonymous board!

silly mistake, happens to all of us, let's try deleting and reposting without an avatar or username!

>tripfag
kys

Ask him to install Gentoo

Kill yourself, you colossal fucking retard.

asked him at the start if he felt fine and was okay to start the interview - you have to formally do that. he said he was okay. wasn't going to force the issue. you gotta be careful even suggesting you think someone has a medical condition or does not look well.

If you aren't ending interviews with "we'll call you back if you got the job" you aren't doing it right.

eprint.iacr.org/2017/203.pdf

oof

Attached: Screenshot_20190121-173220_Clover dev.jpg (1440x2560, 338K)

>using trips
why?

Your inhernt biases may be coming out for sure if you don't want to hire him just for the "stoner" image but if you acutally have better candidates obiously take the better.You aren't obligated to explain too so don't fuck over your company by saying something bigoted and then being identified by your dumb-ass trip.

Hire him, it was probably me.

Fire him and hire me.

Attached: akari-waiting.gif (340x340, 148K)

I had an interview today, I wasn't high.

No, you fuck off. Remember where you are!

He probably wasn't stoned

Attached: 1547933676194.jpg (262x192, 7K)

Responding to over 10 posts should be a bannable offense

Just tell him he wasn't a fit for your company. That's the common bs answer most companies give out when they reject someone

Was he able to produce a working fizz buzz OP?