Imagine being so short a door knob almost reaches your shoulder

>Imagine being so short a door knob almost reaches your shoulder.

How do you overcome your height problem and does it affect your work having to constantly carry a ladder around with you?

Attached: shortboi.jpg (2960x1440, 861K)

>How do you overcome your height problem
You just stop giving a fuck.
>does it affect your work having to constantly carry a ladder around with you?
Never had to.

You cant

Attached: IMG_20190121_204639.jpg (1080x1075, 102K)

Hows your romantic life bro?

Attached: 231987234962.jpg (419x480, 81K)

I stay in Malaysia, where the average male height is ~165cm (5 foots 5 chans). This is much shorter than the global average, but no one here cares that much.

There is no such thing as a "height problem". Only a "lack of self confidence" problem.

Attached: INFOPINOYHEIGHT-0425.jpg (1920x1080, 335K)

I wasn't aware anyone gave a shit how tall anyone was until I started visiting Jow Forums

Fine. Manlets do just fine if they are none of the following: Fedorafags, poneyfags, spergs who can't hide powerlevel, guidos, chad wannabes.

does he browse Jow Forums

so if a white man visits these countries it's basically gonna be like attack on titan right

Try spending some time on Jow Forums.

>MANLET COPE
>NEVER GONNA MAKE IT
>BACK IN THE DWARF PIT
etc etc.

Problem is that some people actually take this to heart, and lower their own self-esteem and confidence for no reason.

Where is that medical .gif of a person getting their legs broken and elongated?

>multi millionaire
>married (you can argue she's ugly)
>have a forum with your name so people suck your dick
>has never made that old 'candid video about how he's burn out of youtube
I don't think so. Any e-celeb that frequents here is a masochist. We're all masochist, but at least nobody is creating threads about my random ass.

This and this .
Also, height memes only work in Europe, and mostly for men. Where i live women ~172cm and above are considered not as atractive and 180cm+ is freakish (while in the Netherlands its just fine). Tall chicks s uffer from the same lack of self confidence that manlets do, most of them end up settling for short guys since most men in Brazil like them pussies short and stout.

Linus is on of those people that just looks perpetually 14 years old.

If the channel doesn't work out, worst case scenario he can star in shota videos.

Newfag
It's been a body building meme since forever
Me (5ft 11) and my dad (manlet 5ft 6) used to tease tallbros and shortbros at the gym 10-15+ years ago

Heh, I am 188cm (6 footools, 2 chuns) and I have to be careful when moving my arms when I am in a dense crowd, especially in a crowded train. Why? Because I have elbowed people in the face before.

I have to spend extra $$$ on gargantuan foreign shoes and pants too. Life is difficult.

Sorry I'm straight I'm not into body building

Attached: 1474556211547.png (606x832, 962K)

Same I haven't been to the gym in years
There was some qt girls but I'm too autistic
T. 27 year old virgin
Wide frame here I know that feel damn shoulders and thighs I'm thiccc

>I enjoy being weak

Attached: BF-Male.jpg (1157x721, 210K)

Stronkfat Master race

Do what is healthy.

>Implying the 40% guy couldn't just sit on you

>I enjoy having down syndrome

You could just go up a single flight of steps, and be safe.