What video quality to you prefer on your TV?

What video quality to you prefer on your TV?

Attached: tv-size-distance-chart.png (547x461, 22K)

who the fuck owns a TV

non-virgins

I don't own a TV anymore.

you can't fuck a TV

Which Seinfeld is better? The original or the Hulu 16:9 edit?

Attached: BxQ3yCCgkJ3v0pmGKZwl1EDo0x_KJbY94UBPfuTapvI.png (640x759, 730K)

wut

That's like asking if a pile of horse shit is better than a pile of cow shit. They're both shit.

guess you liked Friends better

Attached: aniston tits2.jpg (1200x801, 160K)

Don't have a tv, literally why. A tablet is more comfy.
>grog want big screen on wall

Just get a nice monitor and like a small fanless computer and remote. You can do more with it.

Even bigger pile of shit.

anything in non native resolution is cancer

chart and question is stupid. a 4k TV or computer screen may have been a question of "is it worth it" 3 years ago. today it's inexpensive. if you want a TV for some reason then get a 4k regardless of size and viewing distance.

I guess the bigger question is why the hell you'd want a TV in the first place. It's not the 1990s anymore.

>I guess the bigger question is why the hell you'd want a TV in the first place
TVs are cheap
If one wanted to get into 4K, a 4K TV is unironcally one of best values you can get for a display
a small 4k monitor starts around $300, a 43 inch 4K HDR TV starts around $200-250 and I know what your going to say a TV has bad input lag but that's not really the case anymore

720p

10/10 a, v
Thanks, YIFY

Looking at something large and far away is better for your eyes than looking at something small and close.

No shit, you dumb fucking retard. Come back when you've finished grade school and can actually comprehend the posts you're quoting.

or can you?

You wouldn't download a TV

somewhere between 1080p and 4k depending on how large and how close i am

>preferring resolutions
I hate this common mindset on Jow Forums.
Higher resolutions are objectively better than lower ones inherently for passive media consumption. So, and anyone with a functioning brain and eyes, *prefers* the highest resolution possible.
>inb4 price
Well, you asked for general resolution preference. I'm not sure if you mean accounting for price or not. Be more specific next time, if that's the case

FUG I meant to reply to OP holy shit I'm a complete idiot

Attached: b14.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Seinfeld was shot on 35mm film, there are several Ks to go before we reach a max. Even 8K is nothing as long as it's a remaster from film and not just upscaled

hmm, I guess the 4:3is slightly cropped on the sides too. neat

The chart answers the "Is it worth it?" question regarding video quality, not TV size. Is it worth downloading all your movies in 4k/1080/720/480?

Lol 35mm maxes out at like 2k. You start seeing a shitload of artifacts if you put it in 4k if it isnt supposed to be

Where'd you hear that?

100in at 2 feet, guess I need the 8k