What's the consensus on this?

What's the consensus on this?

Attached: 153830.png (432x429, 15K)

Works great, costs Google billions.

Just works, cucks google harder than their diversity hires.

It's shit and doesn't work. It will just waste your CPU, memory and bandwidth while also potentially visiting malware sites.
Anyone recommending this utter garbage is a fucking retard.

It doesn't cost them anything. Your IP is temporarily ignored for any ad revenue.

isnt it illegal or sum shit?

>It doesn't cost them anything. Your IP is temporarily ignored for any ad revenue.

This.

>Google can adjust your CAPTCHA if it thinks you're a bot
>Google will deny logins if it thinks you're a bot
>Youtube will reject automated views/subs
>"BUT THERE"S NO WAY GOOGLE COULD POSSIBLY DETECT ME CLICKING EVERY ONE OF THEIR ADS!"

But with noscript captcha I get by first try every time
Without can take up to 10 or 15 tries
They're on to me

Attached: 1538960288715.png (1200x1080, 1.02M)

>want to harm tracking
>leaves a fucking massive wasteland in your wake on every site you visiting saying "here I am" with perfect timestamp and sequential history

All while missing out on the benefits of tracking.

Attached: Capture.png (1323x744, 1.08M)

There are no benefits of tracking you totalitarian scum.

dont use it its useless and bad, already blocked on Chrome™. steals from the content creators like piracy downvote this thread plz contact Google

literally this
all it does to me is to just waste CPU, memory and bandwidth. it literally cripples my pc, considering i have 30 chrome tabs open at all times and i cant afford the pc to be completely unusable after few hours of runtime.

lmao samefag

The idea is wonderful.The problem I see is as others pointed out if you let it click in every single ad your IP probably ain't gonna out out revenue. Though in turn that means if the clicking is heavy randomized (i.e. like the actions of a biological entity) Google will be forced to pay.

The tracking part is not an issue for 99.99% of people since I highly doubt more than 10 people here use either Tor or Firefox with resistFP enabled for all of their browsing. In any other case you give Google and any advertisers/trackers your entire browsing history anyway due to fingerprinting

tldr if you legitimately do all your browsing inside Firefox with resistFP enabled or Tor Browser Adnauseam is harmful (nobody who posts here does though else you couldn't post in the first place)

In any other case Adnauseam is very good as long as you don't let it click every single ad.

And to add this thing does not expose you to malware or anything since the requests (the clicking on the ads) are text only with no client side code (JS/HTML) being executed.

I have 2709 tAbs open with Firefox and Adnauseam ad not barely lagging.

then it must be because i use chrome?

There's a setting with how often the ad gets clicked

You post on this website meaning you do not use Firefox with resistFingerprinting enabled or Tor Browser.

This means you already gave your entire browsing history to any webpage on the world and continue to do so. It is called fingerprinting and for entities like Google it is terribly easy since any website loads their code.

No obviously it isn't because you use a WebKit based browser that doesn't want to unload tabs so the cross domain javascript tracking doesn't get stopped. I wonder why Google does not want to stop cross page domain tracking but Mozilla does very surprising right Mr brainlet?

uhh what?

I use it with Chrome with no issues. I have sessons with 700+ tabs too.

uBlock
>blocks ads so you never see them
>blocks google tracking
>google unable to track where you're going

adNauseam
>hides every ad
>clicks ads randomly
>ad companies can easily tell you're an outlier in how you click ads (can see if the click was in the background, or how much you click, or the patterns you click in)
>just don't charge ad companies on your clicks
>google and every other ad company now have a huge profile on exactly what sites you visit

Why the fuck would anyone use this if they're trying to prevent tracking? They'll just refund the cost of the clicks once your profile is flagged.

not him, but I can post with resistFP enabled no problem, just use no-script captcha and whitelist this site for rererrers

you are giving your entire browsing history to Google and countless advertisers already and continue to do so. Anyone who is not using Tor Browser or Firefox with resistFP is giving their entire browsing history away this is a fact. And if you'd use any of those browsers you couldn't post here anyways. Fucjing inbred brainlet 12 iq

>imagine there are people with resist enabled that not only just resize their browser window but even worse maximize it to leak all geometry a tracker would ever want to know

Just block ads in /etc/hosts like a normal person.

Shit

>imagine not injecting a script that spoofs those readings

another idiot that gives their entire browsing history to Google and countless other advertisers congratulations

since the case is how you described it, then there is still no real advantage to using adnauseam.

>imagine being this retarded

Code you inject (i.e. JS) cannot fake element sizes which gives away since the element sizes will be the same for everyone if they actually run under 1000x900.

And even if you'd magically fake el sizes there are still css media queries which a browser cannot fake.

Congratulations you are easier to track than the people who don't use Firefox (even without resist FP)

Yes there is it costs real money if you don't let it click every ad. Google cannot confirm if it was a fake click since ads go to the website of the company advertising a product (e.g. Amazon) and not Google. And since the click isn't real only the URL is called but no website is obliged to load Google code even if using doubleclick so the company is forced to pay.

Your people scenario only applies when there legitimately are too many people doing this which there are not.

Well, you're probably right. I have js disabled pretty much everywhere but a few websites though.

>if you don't let it click every ad.
then how do you set it not to let it click every ad? can it randomly click only certain ads?

should it be set like this then?

Attached: file.png (513x202, 22K)

this makes you more unique. Even worse if you selectively enable JS.

People need to understand the best browser is the one that looks like everyone else. Enable JS enable resist and enable Firefox built in content blocking. No fucking useless add-ons like ublock or shot since those again add entropy and allow you to be tracked more easily.

No, I give it to google. Adnauseam gives it to everyone.

I remember there were raiding campaigns with adnauseam to try and harm the fake news and leftie platforms.

Did any of it work?

If you are not using a VPN then yes.

If you are using a VPN and Container Tabs you can let it click all since it is impossible to say it is one single person doing this since your browser looks like "everyone else"

Wrong. Understand how fingerprinting and cross site tracking works. The companies that are advertising (Amazon for example ) will get your browser info but since adnauseam only simulates the click that's it. Google only gets it bc the URL goes through Google. No one else gets it.

Contrary you browsing the web without Tor Browser or Firefox with resist enabled gives your browsing history to any website ever that was able to execute code into your computer (Google, Facebook and Amazon specifically)

>being this retarded

I highly doubt it since fake nesw and lefties have politics protection in US and EU respectively

Does it? I mean, it shouldn't affect anything outside of a single website's scope.
>People need to understand the best browser is the one that looks like everyone else.
Agreed, the problem is that "everyone else" already has an unique fingerprint. Therefore I would consider sharing the absolute minimum of information required in order for the website to work as the most sane approach.
>No fucking useless add-ons like...
I somewhat agree, but ublock origin + temporary containers in auto mode are the bare minimum for cancer 2.0.

You forgot cloudflare

the only guy who says that adnausean is good is a faggot using his phone with some shitty app full of ads

hello we have send your account a total of 5 rupees

google

By everybody else I mean like Tor.
Ublock makes tracking easier since it has specific lists. If you use ublock with resistfp you are like 1% of 1% of people. And remember website can easily tell not only your add-on but also the specific lists you have secreted. Temporary containers is an exception since websites cannot interact with the container api.

>you are like 1% of 1% of people
you are right, but my point stating that it's better to be 1% of 1% than have an UUID assigned is still the better choice

Explain to me how you get an unique identifier.

Let's assume you have resist enabled and not resized your window (tor size).

I load evilpage.com and evilpage.com has 500000 billion trackers.
Now I visit somethingevil.com and somethinfevil also has the same 500000 billion. trackers.

Tell me how to generate a uuid if I look like Tor and use containers? Exactly it's impossible. That's why Google vehemently refuses container tAbs and tor patches and that's also.why browsers like.ungoogled chromium and brave are pure placebo.

It was a meme from the start, shilled only by literal jews

Attached: adnauseam_vault.png (2050x1398, 1.42M)

Oh, nvm. I took this
>People need to understand the best browser is the one that looks like everyone else
as
>Just use google chrome with default settings
If what you meant by "everyone else" was tor with default window size, once again - you're absolutely right.
I want my browser to be as "private" as possible, but not at the cost of it's usability. So yeah, I do use a mixture of addons and settings and there's a solid chance that I'm the one and only human with this exact setup. Most of it is focused on my browser leaking just as little portion of information as possible in order to keep websites working, and there's a (way bigger, but not as big as it would be if I used the setup proposed by you) chance that someone else's browsers "looks" the same from the server's side.
td;dr
you're right, but it's not a viable solution for everything

I have been using FF with resist and no add-ons apart for temp containers for years now and not had any single issues.

There isn't any single websites that look bad at 1000x900 apart from malicious websites (like Facebook) or websites that you really shouldn't visit from your browser anyways (YouTube) nor are there websites that get broken by tor mode apart from again malicious websites.

Not to insult you but generally for most people as is the case with you right now it us just a combination of laziness and ignorance . For most people it is ignorance for you it just seems laziness.

>for years now
You are aware that it's out for about 1 year now? Maybe 1.5. It's a relatively new feature.
Also, resist has caused me several headaches in the past, but it seems to create issues no longer.
>There isn't any single websites that look bad at 1000x900 apart from
apart from every website at high res display. Also, I'm not a big fan of wasting screen space. If I were to use a browser in 16:9 ratio, I would have to get another monitor for that.
>websites that you really shouldn't visit from your browser anyways (YouTube)
About youtube, now that hooktube is dead - is there any decent frontend for it? All I need is the ability to display all videos from a channel and the search engine.
>For most people it is ignorance for you it just seems laziness.
I guess you're somewhat right, probably a mixture of both.

It doesn't do anything. And if it would, then it wouldn't be positive anyway. As people would switch to paywalls.

And advertorials disguised as real content.

By the way, could I have your opinion on spoofing vs blocking readout? You seem like a reasonable person.

it's been around two years now for nightly build.
which website is there that is "high res". Videos are watched inside mpv anyway and images are inside your default image viewer. Tonvid never failed me yet.

Everything else is text. And textual content looks even better inside 1000x900 windows.

both increase entropy. Just toggle resist it always returns tor hash.

Already though about not a relevant amount of people using it? That is the exact reason it works because not enough people use it.

>textual content looks even better inside 1000x900 windows
Not on a 4k or even 1440p display. Not with the default font size.

Seems that I should refresh my knowledge about some things. Any good references?

If you are lucky, Google just locks your account. Unlucky and you get a computer fraud charge and two decades in prison.

see, there's this newspaper company that loves to flip headlines throughout the day. i hit that site with adnausy on all the time.

This is incredibly fucking false. Do you have any clue how much info JS potentially leaks? RFP or not, with JS enabled you're most likely unique. The only exception would probably be Tor.
That said, if you want strong fingerprinting protection, Tor is really the only option anyway.
I also don't understand the significance containers. As far as I know it doesn't do anything except keeping cookies and stuff seperated in each container. But things like first-party.isolate exist now so there's no risk of your say facebook cookies being used to track you on other websites either.

You clearly prove you have no clue. look at what container actually isolate.

And resistFP literally does the same as Tor. Tor only toggles that flag and connects to tor network. But hey you know better.

>look at what container actually isolate.
Yes, storage like cookies and localstorage.

RFP alone does not make you identical to a Tor user, especially not with JS enabled. You're not connecting from an exit node to begin with anyway.
If you want strong anonimity and tracking protection? Definitely use stock Tor. But when you're just using regular FF, trying to be a smartass isn't going to help you. Just block trackers and block JS. You're infinitely better off not connecting to them entirely than doing a half assed job at "blending in". As a bonus it'll make browsing much nicer due to less bloat.

>cookies and localstorage

so you admit you did not read the technical description. No surprise you are as retarded as you are.

>do not use resist it means government can't track you anynore and I'll lose my job

t. glow in the dark faggot

If you are actually serious though go check literally every single whitepaper on this topic written in last decade. every one will have the conclusion that you should indeed connect to trackers and advertisers if your fingerprint is non unique which resist does perfectly. There are two other vectors left but both can be disabled easily from inside Firefox. But obviously a brainlet does not understand statistics or entropy.

or you are glowing in the dark.

>do not use resist it
Please quote the part where I said not to use RFP. Exactly, I didn't.

You seem to fundamentally miss the point of TBB but by all means run all that 3rd party javascript in your pretend to be Tor browser if you want to be a giant retard.

>provide logical arguments and explanation why he is wrong
>hurr but go ahead doing so durr

>t. glow in the dark

We all know anyone who wants to make us enable content blocking is either a government worker, an advertiser or an idiot.

If you are an idiot: You enabling content blockers adds entropy i.e. makes you more unique especially since websites can not only check what you block but also how you block it (is it Firefox built in.blocker is it ublock is it umatrix etc). If you disable all add-ons (including content blockers) and then enable resist you can let anyone execute any code they want it doesn't matter since your fingerprint looks the exact same as mine.

We already told you to fuck off and stop shilling your bullshit here.

also good how you just ignored the other argument of containers after you realized how embarrassing your previous container related posts were.

>Let me.give my private data to Google and Clodflare I want to suck Soviet American dicj

Even while falseflagging you sound like a fucking serbian paid troll, you retarded sack of shit.

I don't think you understand how any of this works. Perhaps it's time to shut the fuck up and stop trying to spread misinformation.

>If u don't install this u're giving ur data to google XD
That's not even what your piece of shit does, fuckface. Stop trying to scam people, you disgusting fuck.
Get a job.

It’s as illegal as looking at Wikileaks.

>t. glow in the dark

Only question now left is are you American or British glowing?

It must be okay since the furry that runs palemoon blocked it from working on his browser.

Haha, well said, fellow channer! It's good to see you're up to date on the latest hip memes so you can advertise your garbage here.
Also, nice reddit spacing, cockbreath.

>glowing this hard
Your replies made enough people toggle resist just don't let you boss see this else you might lose your job