Why are sucklessfags such Luke Smith wannabes? We get it: unreasonable low SLOC, elitist circlejerk, yada yada...

Why are sucklessfags such Luke Smith wannabes? We get it: unreasonable low SLOC, elitist circlejerk, yada yada. Minimalism is a euphemism for feature-lacking; you've not reached "peak Linux".

Attached: 1542356271311.jpg (500x500, 213K)

Sucklessfags wouldn't ever actually use arch linux, so it'd be more accurate to say that lunduke-bots are wannabe sucklessfags. But I get where you're coming from.

why is Jow Forums so obsessed by Luke Smith?

That's daddy_luke to you, sir!

He makes legitimately good videos with good advice. He got me into Linux into a way that increased my productivity at work as a software developer - have cronjobs running tests piping output to files and tailing them for example

I get a subtle but notable autism vibe when I watch one of his videos.

>one or two outists
> Jow Forums

Daily sandnigger shill thread!

Because he is a neo-nazi and people are too cucked, including his university advisers, to see that.

What's a sucklessfag approved distro? Void?

From their website
>Distros
>bare - A simple distro using suckless software.
>morpheus - A statically linked musl-based Linux distro. Unmaintained currently.

Nobody uses those, not even sucklessfag themselves. I think Void would fit the theme though

Fair enough. Yes, Void is probably the best sane alternative.

that sounds cool, can you go into more detail?

Gentoo. Void and Arch are memes.

this

How?

daily reminder that Luke is going to start flipping burgers soon.
I'm not surprised, he has no employable skills, just useless autistic "ricing".

Isn't he a linguistics professor?

on a different note, his website says he made a livestream, though the link goes to deleted youtube video.
Does anyone have the right link or he fucked up the stream like totally?

he worked as teaching assistant where he pursued Phd, but that's probably dead and in yesterday stream he said he will soon start working some manual job, so probably flipping burgers

That explains a lot. Maybe he could start putting ads in his videos.