ITT, we modify this image to make it more accurate. That is, if it's not already correct

ITT, we modify this image to make it more accurate. That is, if it's not already correct.
Backing up your modifications with reason is preffered.

Attached: 1547057363553.png (726x486, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=wSV1UFbhJ-A&t=42s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP again. Here's mine, for starters.
I'll explain if asked

Attached: software_quality_vs_virtue.png (726x486, 99K)

Just move GNU/Linux and Windows down one step and you're
golden.

>x software for a x cause
dude I just want to play gaymes and get work done, not fight some holy crusade.
fuck off cunt.

>t. spineless slave nigger with no conviction who lets people fuck his girlfriend because he doesn't "want any trouble"

this, I have yet to see any good software in my life
it's all held together loosely by glue

ITT we do this instead

Attached: 1525330701803.png (960x768, 902K)

Based and black pilled
hooktube.com/watch?v=wSV1UFbhJ-A&t=42s

Attached: Screenshot_20190122_155618.png (523x523, 208K)

>I don't want to be a cuck. I know, I'll make meme images on 4channel.org! That'll show them!
End yourself.

Most google software is bad, they are big because the alternatives are awful (search engine, youtube, maps) and android came out at the right time to compete against iOS as a cheap alternative

What is good about templeOS and haiku?
Why is BSD considered bad software and linux good?

who is the bloke in the bottom left corner?

is based bill using a T420/30 in this picture?

>most Google software is bad, they are big because the alternatives are awful
That's only another way of saying that Google makes the best software. There is no competition because nobody can make alternatives on par with Google's quality.
If you're measuring by relative quality and not relative ethics, then how is Google's software bad, in that case?
This also applies to Android & IOS vs their alternatives in the same fashion.

TempleOS is good from an optimization standpoint because of its incredibly well optimized code. It's no easy feat to create an OS under 2mb and still support audio and graphics. The experiment of TempleOS and HolyC shed light on what good, quality OS programming should look like from the low level.
Haiku is in a similar position. I'd say pretty much the same reasoning I used for TempleOS and HolyC applies to it. Just copy-paste what I said before but subtract idealist upsides (e.g. ring0) and add pragmatic upsides (e.g. built in graphical DE)
Actually, I lied with BSD. I've looked into it very little and don't know where it belongs so I was too lazy to figure that out when I made the image. Sorry lol. I'm guessing it's about as good as Linux normally but better for engineers.
Linux is good because of its VAST hardware support, lightning efficiency, modularity, stability, etc. I could go on. Point is, it's like HaikuOS but even less idealogically bound and even more practical for the end user. I could go on with it, really.

>good software for a good cause
>linux
Ignoring reality and believing in pseudo-religious interpretation of history and current events while maintaining a fervent belief in substandard and semi-functional is a testament to quality. Relinquishing features as part of ritual to enhance feelings of purpose, like using is accomplishing, moving towards a agreed upon goal. The amount of delusion it takes to actually believe this is astounding.

> BSD
> bad
You're out of your mind, people.

Remove windows and templeOS from top left and the pic will be fine.

>t. I understand everything wrong with Linux and hate it because someone told me I should install Arch instead of Debian or Ubuntu and it broke
Nope, sorry newfriend. Linux is more """convenient""" for me.
I run osu!, a Windows native game, through Wine on KDE Neon with the compositor turned off and get 40% more FPS on average and 1.5 less ms of lag than I do on bare metal Windows.
FPS differences aren't beliefs.
I don't have restart for an update anytime, ever.
I don't have to worry about hunting for drivers after a bad update and needing to use Driver Booster.
Time saved during workloads aren't beliefs.
Face it, you're larping as a pragmatist to be above those oh so silly self-artificialized-psueds.

This. Linux Mint is 10x more convenient and less of a pain in the ass than any version of windows released in the last 20 years. W10 is genuinely the least shit compared to the ones I've used (everything since and including xp), except when it comes to privacy. I'm fucking glad I was convinced to move to Linux.

temple can fit on a fucking floppy probably, as the saying goes it's like a skyscraper built by one man

>apple defends user privacy
>labeled evil
>microsoft spies more than spyware
>labeled neutral
The board is filled with pajeets.

Of course. If they were white they could afford to buy Macs.

Apple merely virtue signals about privacy It's better than the others (though still a part of PRISM), but it isn't even near "defending". Also, Gates hasn't done anything related to Windows in a long while.

>I don't have restart for an update anytime, ever
Are you sure about that?

Attached: A9BB9F99-E92A-4898-BD48-18608DF881E1.png (479x303, 17K)

You can ignore politics but it won't ignore you.

tim cuck, current ceo of applel

nigga how old is this screenshot? plus it never forces you to reboot, it just tells you it needs to happen

Yes.
I meant it as in I'm not *required* to finish updates via restating.
I can wait as long as like, whereas windows will force the restart in a lot of cases or even update during boot if you shut down before restating.
Sorry, I wasn't clear.

Thanks systemd!

Linux its just linux, i like to be free to do whatever i want and linux lets me do that so i like linux, i would like to comment on FreeBSD but i have never used it, for macos, from what i saw, it was a pretty decent system you could just leave it on like forever and the system would still be running when you came back forever later plus it has a unix "based core" witch is nice, for more recent versions i cant comment and windows is just the shit that is shipped to the masses and i dont like to be part of thous type of freak shows

>Terry not Lawful Good

Is this some kind of bad joke?

Attached: better.png (726x486, 74K)

Apple isn't as evil as people make them out to be.

Attached: better.png (726x486, 71K)

Aqua Lizard Vs. Finnish Super Gnome

literally everyone is bad in the pic besides stallman and snowden

Fuschia OS is MIT/apache/BSD licensed. It doesn't matter how much botnet there is, it can be removed.

Kids, listen up.
"This is Bait"

Attached: gradience.jpg (1581x1941, 732K)

Kids, listen up.
"This is Bait"

Attached: gradience.jpg (1581x1941, 732K)

Windows doesn't force you to reboot either if you're clever enough to make use of the built-in configuration GUI.

Give me those dubs faggot

Attached: pengy.jpg (640x640, 39K)