...I couldn’t help but notice that every new hire was white, young and male. I asked why and was told...

>...I couldn’t help but notice that every new hire was white, young and male. I asked why and was told, “ We know this is a problem...”

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/maynardwebb/2017/10/29/how-to-alter-your-hiring-practices-to-increase-diversity/amp/

What is your workplace doing to fix the white male problem?

Attached: AAA4B4D4-37A6-400D-AB9F-08C9690F3F79.jpg (711x453, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eeoc.gov/laws/statutes/titlevii.cfm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_employment_opportunity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maynard_Webb
youtu.be/7VBAEJlR4pk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The company I work for is very open about their hiring criteria. When there's too many white males we're not allowed to accept any more. For whatever reason people take this to the extreme opposite and usually hire black women.
I personally don't understand why this is a problem but whatever.

How is this legal? Seems like textbook racial discrimination

This is a bait thread but whatever.

Where theres a lot of white guys being hired is mostly for the fact that its a job white guys are likely into.

Tech for example. -Most- girls dont give a shit about tech. They just want to deal with make up fashion etc.

Black people. Blacks will shit on other blacks that try to make something of themselves because they somehow allowed a majority of themselves to believe that being black youre supposed to be poor, on welfare, have some kind of shitty job, etc

A good chunk of places that bent over to the diversity crybabies have suffered because the hires were not qualified.

they say it's a problem, but they will never tell you why

>I don't see the problem with treating people differently based on gender or race

I don't know the law that well, I figured it was acceptable since they're private companies.

I meant that I don't see a problem with having only white people on staff if they're qualified for the position. But most companies I've worked for do so whatever. It's no skin off my back, I'm already employed by the time I find out.

I used to talk to old people who spoke about diversity quotes in other businesses like 50+ years ago. I figured this was common.

Kill all shitskins.

Right it’s no skin off your back, until you are the one being discriminated against

because diversity is our strength don't you want to be strong?

>t.privileged white nazi

They truly are greedy, despicable beings. This is not a form of compassion, not even charity. This is plain and simple collect-them-all type syndrome. Not based in reality at all and without a care for context, it is driven by subconscious hunger for an itching OCD satisfaction in having near totality of everything on display for you, exactly how you want it. No matter where you go, you will see the same problem, because your entire perception is tinted by this hunger, no matter how nonsensicle and irrelevant it is. No matter how hypocrital it is, your perception needs everything to fit on your perfect little boxes of roles and "equitable" rules. It's pathological too, it bases itself on the core foundation of any other result being imperfect, wrong, evil! Compulsively narrowing everything into this black and white framework. Destructive, everything is imperfect! No matter how much change is brought about, no matter how much society and truth is twisted, it only reveals more imperfections, more evil! Relentlessly you rip apart everything, with each tear and its revelations justifying the next, compounding upon eachother until the terrifying climax is reached. Everything needs to be torn down, everything needs to be destroyed. Blood needs to be spilled, blood of those who would not just stand, but refuse to take arms against these imperfections! And then and only then, on that clean slate, can we build our perfect utopia together, and live happily ever after.

Attached: 1519436368167.png (233x255, 76K)

>We know this is a problem, but there just isn’t enough pipeline to find other good people now.
That's corpspeak for "we want to seem woke but qualified minorities aren't applying"

What is the problem with hiring people based on qualifications and not using race or ethnicity as a factor? Seems like the logical scenario but maybe there is something I’m not seeing.

It isn't legal, but who's watching anyway

When the qualified pool is too white, your company is too white, and that's unjust because it isn't perfectly equal.

>Right it’s no skin off your back, until you are the one being discriminated against
You'd never know in the first place. They're either going to hire you or not. They don't call you and say "sorry we didn't hire you because of your skin".
Just apply to one of the other businesses that are lacking in whites in the same way.
Quotas are just numbers, it's hardly discriminatory as far as I can see. If they have to keep a balanced ratio then so be it. It's their choice as a business.

What's illegal about it?
I don't see how it's any different than any other criteria. Banks don't hire people with face tatoos. You don't hire a programmer for a C position if all they know is Java. Hiring criteria is already arbitrary. Even if you get the interview your personality plays a roll.

>What is your workplace doing to fix the white male problem?
We moved all kangz to africa.

>hiring a Java programmer as a C programmer

Right, but these are actual skill sets that are relevant to the job at hand. The color of your skin makes no difference in your ability to be a programmer or do a certain job, especially in technology. And you do know that there are currently laws in place that are supposed to make hiring based on race illegal right?

Because race is explicitly protected by the civil rights act of 1964.
eeoc.gov/laws/statutes/titlevii.cfm
>Job applicants have legal rights even before they become employees. Under federal law, an employer cannot illegally discriminate in its hiring processs based on a job applicant's race, national origin, gender, pregnancy, age, disability, or religion. State and local laws may specify additional protected classes based on factors such as the sexual orientation of a job applicant. Employers must abide by anti-discrimination laws at each stage of the hiring process, from placing a job ad, to interviewing, to the final selection of the candidate to be hired.
>Race discrimination involves treating someone (an applicant or employee) unfavorably because he/she is of a certain race or because of personal characteristics associated with race (such as hair texture, skin color, or certain facial features). Color discrimination involves treating someone unfavorably because of skin color complexion.
>Race/color discrimination also can involve treating someone unfavorably because the person is married to (or associated with) a person of a certain race or color.
>Discrimination can occur when the victim and the person who inflicted the discrimination are the same race or color.

Either way I'm not going to report my meal ticket to the law.

Exactly right, that's why it happens.

Attached: longnecc gettin longer.png (629x926, 163K)

I hate Jow Forumstards as much as the next guy, but this shit actually is fucked. If they weren’t so busy worrying about false flag conspiracies and cuckolding, maybe they could raise awareness to issues like these

It seems like a bullshit law to begin with to be honest. I stand by the belief that businesses should have the freedom to do this if they choose to.

>I hate Jow Forumstards as much as the next guy
Man why do people have to be this way. It's so demotivating.

Where did this idea that everyplace needs to be "diverse" come from? I don't see the chinese doing that. Sounds like a fool's errand if you ask me.

Demotivating how? Obviously not everybody on the entire board is the same, but to me most of the conversation over there seems unproductive or misguided even

>why can't these people I hate stop doing their own thing and accomodate me instead

Attached: 1547844060863.png (384x378, 118K)

you need to work more on discerning bots and shills from real posters
there are half a dozen governments posting there and a whole lot of people who hate you trying to make you hate yourself as well
it's not easy

How would you describe the work ethic of black female employees?

>black female co-worker
>we both code
>during lunch one day, I ask her how many bits in a byte
>she says of course she knows, but won’t say
>back to work
>later that afternoon she comes up to a group of us in the break room and says “8 bits in a byte.”

The the white male problem can only be fixed by killing all white males.

It's subjective of course. Anecdotaly, the majority of black women I've worked with seem to be annoyed at the fact they have to work at all. Others take leadership positions on their own to pull people forward as a group even if it's not beneficial to themselves.

I don't think this is typical of black women, but people in general. Most people I encounter even outside of my own job are disgusted when they find out they have to actually do something.

One of my best managers was a black woman from the same ghetto situation I grew up in. She had 0 tolerance for bullishit.

look from the good side. it might spell the end of google

literally what "white male problem"? White males aren't the problem, your attitude towards them is the problem.

Well that's a (((problem))) that will never go away shitlord.

She sure showed you.

>...I couldn’t help but notice that every new hire was black, young and female. I asked why and was told, “ We know this is a problem...”
See how that sentence is inherently super racist and sexist?
Fuck any journalist who willingly publishes something like this and fuck any company who abides by it.

>code

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg (394x550, 28K)

I think the worst part is self loathing white people who applaud at this rhetoric.
Journalists are only getting away with it because they have an audience of self loathing betacuckbois trying to drag everyone down to their level of misery.

>google.com/amp/s/
Eat shit and die kike shill.

Ask them how they feel about needing to bend their white knee and stoop down to the level of the poor blacks, who are incapable of reaching a position of merit on their own. Those noble souls.

It's only illegal to hire too many white people. It's not like such practices as OP mentions don't keep the black man down by treating them like they're dumb.
Oh wait.

Well they don't have to make it illegal to hire too many black people because your company will fail under its own dead weight.
They only have to force you to discriminate against qualified candidates based on race and give freebies to inferiors, and as long as the ratio of white/asian is high enough to carry the dead weight you just eat the loss.

Big company go along like nothing ever happen.
Small growing company get gutted. NAACP enables blacks who drive drunk to sue their employer and cost them tons of money.
These racist pigs make me sick. I really don't like the badly behaved crybaby blacks. I don't like the enablers either.
I don't like any of this.

So basically affirmative action is ruining this country?

It depends what you think is more important.
Is it more important to hire the best person for the job, or is it more important to discriminate against the best person for the job based on race and laws, and instead hire someone because they are non-white?

To some, it's more important to virtue signal because the minimal loss is nothing compared to the amount of ZOG bucks you receive being on the take. They can blast off back to Israel if the USA ever tanks.

>I don't like any of this.
I feel it

Haven't blacks themselves been saying affirmative action is bad for blacks? Like for decades now.

The law says its okay to discriminate against white people

That's the entire POINT

In order to put minorities into jobs you have to discriminate against white people.

actual Jow Forumstards aren't posting 99% of that shit.

Jow Forums is 80% libtards falseflagging as conservatives or outright spamming libtard articles/opinions every day in a hamfisted attempt to get people to stop listening to the other 20% on Jow Forums

ITT: People waiting for the water to boil over.

It's absolutely incredible how few people actually realize this.

Attached: upboats.jpg (3359x2208, 928K)

as far as retarded Jow Forums conspiracy theories go, that's one of the best. weaponized stupidity is frightening.

Hot Take: white boys deserve to be discriminated against. It's justice.

They NEED to be discriminated against.
How else are unqualified people going to get high paying tech jobs?
On their own merit? HAH. HAHAHA.

>stop recognising privilege in your hiring process it's unfaiiirrrrrrr
So much for your free market principles, snowflake

Attached: pol bakes a cake.jpg (1200x1195, 201K)

Its absurd. If they were being discriminated against then blacks (any minority) could start a business and make a huge profit by employing other qualified blacks.
That doesn't happen because there are so few of them.
Businesses are just supposed to take a less qualified candidate to meet a diversity quota.

No, they'll tell you it's a problem because it must mean that minorities are discriminated against in the workplace.
The truth is bigoted.

>What's illegal about it?
lol it's forbidden by law in the united states to hire based on "race, color, religion, sex, or national origin" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_employment_opportunity

In case you're being serious this is the number 1 problem people point out when talking about anonymous discussion.
You're being really naive if you underestimate 1) the power of spite and 2) the fact that some people think Jow Forums as a whole is supposed to be ironic and not serious so they only make shitposts no matter what board
Look at /v/, /tv/, /sp/, and more.
Flooded with threads either directed to spite the janitor, the members of the board, or are being insincere for their own laughs. This is not unique to Jow Forums or Jow Forums.

Some people will do anything for attention and there's not much you can do to stop them on a public service like this that doesn't require registration.

Attached: 1409939538441.png (475x507, 72K)

Attached: paint paint.png (660x1023, 231K)

Honestly, if you want to maximize productivity and profits, hire whites and asians

don't be silly user it's only possible to be racist against nonwhites.
this. i can't stand the irony of SJWs claiming that "diverse teams get better results."
i guarantee that white/asian only teams would be more productive if we could test it, but in the US we can't.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maynard_Webb
>Webb and his wife Irene founded the Webb Family Foundation in 2004,[13] an organization dedicated to “promoting meritocracy through helping underdogs in society meet their full potential.
huh...

>Most- girls dont give a shit about tech. They just want to deal with make up fashion etc.

Umm, you were saying?

Attached: grillsfixingyourcomputer.jpg (600x489, 130K)

>guarantee that white/asian only teams would be more productive if we could test it, but in the US we can't.
maybe you cant test it now but you could and did some decades ago, see what came out of nasa, bell labs, texas instruments, etc...

smart ones yeah, sadly they're a (real) minority

>I hate Jow Forumstards as much as the next guy
dumb assumption
>but to me most of the conversation over there seems unproductive or misguided even
So you're a self hating Jow Forumstard, lol.

>I hate you people
>Demotivating how?

This is why affirmative action is becoming harmful for those who can benefit from it and those who can't.
youtu.be/7VBAEJlR4pk

Sorry I didn't respond faster, I was at work.

itt: white fragility

Is OP for or against affirmative action? Can't tell if serious

t. nigger

Against. Devils advocate question to break open the conversation.

Attached: oh shit son ms paint comic.png (900x900, 38K)

at least I'm not white lmao

>Quotas are just numbers, it's hardly discriminatory as far as I can see.
uh wut?
>sorry user we have too many white people so we can't hire you for the open position that you're most qualified for. NEXT
How can you not see that's discriminating based on skin color?

libtards don't go on pol, and there is zero reason to false flag a dying website site who's users are low impact losers, let alone a board that somehow manages to find even bigger losers than found on the rest of the site

you need bare minimal of 120 IQ to be a programmer or engineer.

less than 10% of blacks and spics have IQ over 120.

diversity quotas wont make more blacks increase their IQ as to fill more non white quotas.

It's a non issue.

You have to go back.