Does a browser without bar exists? Like you use keyboard shortcuts to do the stuff...

Does a browser without bar exists? Like you use keyboard shortcuts to do the stuff? Or a way to disable the bar or make it autohide like with the taskbar. It's so obsuctive and useless 99% of the time. You feel me?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to fullscreen in chrome botnet browser
abettergeek.com/software/fixing-firefox-quantum-auto-hiding-toolbars/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah read the guide here on how to do that. lmgtfy.com/?q=how to fullscreen in chrome botnet browser

Press F11, moron.

Attached: heh.jpg (600x315, 21K)

vimium exists for FF and Chrome.

Internet Explorer in Windows 8 Metro mode. I sometimes miss it.

this is not what im asking smartasses. id still like to access the taskbars on hover or using a keyboard shortcut

install gentoo

set the taskbar to autohide, idiot

qutebrowser is pretty great. There are options to do everything including removing the top and bottom bar. Vimium is a similar keyboard driven experience, but is much more cucked.

Attached: screenshot.png (962x1079, 180K)

FUCKING RETARD IM GONNA TRACK YOU DOWN THROUGH THAT BOTNET YOU ARE SAYING AND PISS ON YOUR MOUTH MOTHERFUCKER.

HOW DO I HIDE THE BROWSER TASKBAR RETARD.

IE11. Not even kidding. Just set
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbars\Restrictions
"NoCommandBar"=dword:00000001
"NoNavBar"=dword:00000001

To autohide the taskbar, use the traditional way or just use the Tablet Mode in Windows.

In that case F13 to auto popup the taskbars.

smol peepee = big angry

Look at that rendering lmao

???
Why is there big empty space in your shitty browser

i swear i would stick a blade in your fucking neck irl

reportet

reported for announcing report nerd

stop baiting lmao

eat shit and die brainlet

Attached: you are literally retarded.png (147x179, 4K)

"reportet" is a french word, actually. What you just did was against the rules though so :^)

There used to be an add-on for FF that auto hid the URL bar, but webexts killed it.
You can probably do something with userChrome or your browser's equivalent though.
It's like a few dozen pixels at most anyway, who gives a shit.

Attached: 11387.png (1200x1200, 670K)

OP is fucking retarded and didn't discover F11 yet.

F11 is a pretty good shortcut key.

>Launching PajeetMode.exe

Attached: lolink.jpg (500x688, 92K)

>fullscreen mode
>autohide taskbar
wow so hard

Qutebrowser doesn't use an adblocker. It uses a hosts file like system to block ads so those empty spaces are where the ads that didn't load would have been.

it doesnt work smartass thats the point

why not, just use ctrl+tab and ctrl+shift+tab to navigate back and forth between tabs

Have you tried efel.? Sounds exactly what you want

stop making my notifications ring with your dumb replies

Attached: 181.jpg (500x465, 62K)

What you're describing sounds exactly like my old browser setup where I combined the stylus script "ultra minimal Firefox" with pentadactyl and theme restorer. Basically had a barless, buttonless browser window with vim keybinds and no window decorations by binding :toggleDecor in my openbox config

different person ;)

>useless
Wrong. Its just bad when they take up more room than they need. You can reduce your window's task bar in 2 seconds but its still too big for my taste.
qutebrowser has small bar(s). i3wm can be configured to have an equally small taskbar as long as you're not a superzoomer who uses i3-gaps.

I don't know if you meant to but your screenshot outlines the chrome bookmark bar. By default bookmarks only appear on newtabs anyway.

No.

?

Attached: It doesn't work.jpg (1680x1080, 263K)

use F11

i swear im gonna kill all of you f11 shitposters

Attached: Angry.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

vivaldi

just press F11 you dumb nigger

Pressing F11 should do it

IT JUST FUCKING WORKS

F11 TO TOGGLE FULLSCREEN
CTRL TAB TO CYCLE TABS
ALT TAB TO CYCLE WINDOWS
WINDOWS KEY FOR TASKBAR

IT'S FUCKING BUILT RIGHT IN YOU MORON. YES I'M MAD.

"I want to be able to hide the top and bottom bars on a browser"
"F11 does that"
"No retards I want to also be able to access the bars by hitting a key"
"Just hit f11 again"

>What's 2+2 and stop all this 4 shitposting

>F11 shitposters
OP didn't specify that but what if I didn't want it fullscreen? I want just a single clean window. Don't need tabs as well (but they might as well exist, I'd use just a single tab in every window).

There is surf but quite often sites will look like misrendered garbage. Still using it for most stuff on my laptop.

Just tried this, it works fine. There are two versions available.

abettergeek.com/software/fixing-firefox-quantum-auto-hiding-toolbars/

What if you only use the mouse?