What are the best cases you can buy now and what case do you have?

What are the best cases you can buy now and what case do you have?

Attached: NZXT-S340-CUSTOM-PINK-Case.png (900x900, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lian-li.com/pc-a75/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looking into the meshify c, rl06, and nzxt h500 right now personally

My H500 came a few hours ago. Was very easy to work inside of despite how compact it is.

Depends on what you want out of case. I have an ncase m1.

The NZXT H500 seems a bit boring to me also needs more airflow imo.

I have the H500 and I love it.

Lancool? I have a phanteks P300S

NZXT Whisper (pic related) was probably one of my favorite cases, I used it until I switched to laptops around 2012.

Looking at cases right now as well, though. Just bought a home, oddly, finding a good desk and computer case is taking up more time than I was hoping.

On the PC case side, I like how industrial the Whisper looked. It had a nice brushed aluminum front panel, which would open up for drive bays (not necessary anymore, I guess). It had sound dampening foam inside the PC (probably a fire hazard today), and the cable management was decent for the time. It was also a full-tower case, so it was pretty big.

I'm looking for something similar, so I'm looking at things like the Enthoo Pro-M or something from Fractal. I liked how quiet the Whisper was, but I'm betting cases built today are at least as good at sound dampening.

Attached: IMG_6092.jpg (640x427, 115K)

i was looking at the meshify c but it seems like a steep price tag since i dont want the tempered glass. its the same price with or without it. i know they gotta make money but im jewish knowing how much they're skimming physically pains me

yeah I'd prefer a full tower to any of those, but I'm having trouble finding anything

I'm also currently eyeballing the Meshify C, seems like a great case. Is there a $60 -$85 dollar case that can compete?

The enthoos look cool. They just came out with p600m at ces but it looks way to flashy. The enthoo is good enough especislly if u have money

I have an Antec 300.
My next case will be an Antec 302.

i have this one, got it because it was cheap
design is ok ish no real problem.
the side panel sucks though, it think i'm just gonna paint it black and put a hinge on it

aaand forgot pic

Attached: LD0004880409_2.jpg (1600x1600, 745K)

My current case is an APEVIA X-Pleasure.

Attached: Apevia_X-Pleasure-BK-1_250.jpg (250x307, 39K)

ew

Go set yourself on fire, you dumb sack of shit.

Currently using an NZXT Manta. It has an excellent build quality, as do most NZXT offerings. Airflow is decent as long as you keep the filters clean, but it does unfortunately look like something an inflation fetishist dreamed up. That said, it does look less goofy in real life than it does in most pictures

Attached: manta-1b.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

Currently using the NZXT Phanton 410 case. It's pretty spergy looking, and really big. I'm upgrading to a Micro ATX mobo soon, so I want to get a smaller case.

Attached: large_c3ab02e319347b40.png (900x900, 626K)

This thing. Originally it was a c2d PC with a borked Asus P5Q mobo. Replaced it with my A8-6600k poorfag setup which was previously housed in a really shit case with razor edges.
Got it for free from a relative.

Attached: 290476bb222a108f6aca86136e007c159ce254d7.jpg (1600x1977, 942K)

>no option to get the Meshify C Mini without tempered meme

Attached: 1546897958380.jpg (728x1000, 183K)

Does it look as big in real life as it sounds on paper? I think it looks good but I'm a bit nervous about buying an ITX case if it's going to look huge on my desk anyway.

It's huehge

Why do you care about case at all?
just put it on plate
easy to clean and dust
easy to replace parts
save money
better thermals

Pc i built back in 2011 was housed in this bad boy. I wish there was a more updated/modern version.

Attached: bitfenix_colossus_window_-_red_3.png (750x750, 311K)

Have a Define R6.
Not saying it's a bad case, it's pretty fucking good in fact, but if I bought it today I wouldn't bother looking specifically for a sound dampened one.
>Have a mesh front case, my fans are not at default settings, they're tuned low enough for silent operation (~600rpm) and it still has good airflow
>move to the Define, temperatures have risen, realize that that fan speed is not enough to overcome the increased restrictions, crank them a bit higher
>end result to keep the same temepratures is pretty much the same noise levels

Disgusting

What would you recommend instead

Anything you like that has the features you need and a good build quality.

Rice

I have Fractal R6. I like it but it's definitely not for everyone since it's heavy HDD-use oriented. Define C or Meshify C would be the more compact versions for general use.

Zalman z9 plus, or other zalman offering
>Copy define design
>Cut price tag to 20%
>Add more dust fillters and airflow
=zalman

Pic related but in black. I want the gray door though but it was +$40 at the time. Where can I buy OEM Fractal Design R5 doors? Or maybe just trade my black one for a gray one idc

Attached: r5 titanium.jpg (453x679, 17K)

I need something to build a nas with. Anything cheap?

Phanteks Enthoo Pro is the best full case you can get unless you want to spend nearly triple the price on the next step up. It's an amazing case.

Was not that case the case like 5 years ago?
I could bet someone made something better by now.

Fractal is gonna announce a new mesh front case today so stay tuned

Currently using the Aerochink 1000, plan is to get the Enthoo Pro at some point, pic related

Attached: enthoopro.jpg (1662x1200, 826K)

Putting my money on a mesh front using the Define R6 chassis

be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 rev.2

>qi charger
>usb quick charge
>usb type c
>gigantic
>3 140mm Silent Wings fans
>invertible
>customizable as fug
>quiet as fug

It's gorgeous

Go whine about Trump some more, Gamersnexus

Sorry you're too poor to afford the literal best case on the market right now.

I'd get Define C or Meshify C if you could remove the PSU shroud but apparently it's integral. Fractal is really losing the plot lately.

Just Build Itâ„¢

I want to FUCK that case.

uWu whats this

Nano S successor when? I know if I buy it now there will be a tempered glass version next week.

just get a corsair 200r

holy fuck that looks fantastic

running a Skyreach 4 Mini right now, just finished a watercooled build that I have to take apart net month for part swaps and stuff but I might pick this up for a gf PC or guest computer case, it looks very practical and comfy. How's cable management?

DEFINE R6 MESHIFY????

I literally suggested that shit to them a year ago. Based that they listen to customer feedback.

more deus ex themed computer components to the world

Attached: US Delta Force CAG starter pack.jpg (2000x1500, 585K)

hmmm

Attached: 6903243_0.jpg (411x386, 25K)

Called it

I got this old dinosaur
lian-li.com/pc-a75/

Its S2 meshify. I don't know, it's twice as large as the meshify c, kinda kills the small form factor of the series but thats just peraonal preference i guess

Anyone mind telling me what's wrong with this case?

I'm using the Meshify C Mini with glass dark panel for my first time building a PC and it was very easy to use. I liked the design and the good reviews.
I don't appreciate the front panel because whenever I need to clean the front fans, I need to detach the front panel and the cables are there so it's awkward.

I'm also using a huge Duke 1070ti so be careful with the front fans if you're going to change them because they barely fit. Everything else is perfect.

Still using this ricebox. The frame is actually quite sturdy and pretty nice to work in, though the massive non-removable HDD cage at the front and lack of dedicated SSD mounting options do show its age.

The Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 is actually based on the same frame but has a modular drive cage and fridge-y looks, complete with double doors at the front.

Attached: 5[1].png (595x800, 667K)

moved from itx to m-atx and am trying to find a small compact case, preferably one i can put under my TV as a HTPC, any suggestions? needs to support a full size PSU and GPU

gaymer meme case, windowed side panel also look at this front panel it's disgusting plus rgb

Attached: bee.jpg (800x541, 76K)

Why does the PSU shroud bother you?

>the only meshify c selling on my country has a windowed panel

Attached: 1540538981436.jpg (600x564, 33K)

Or you're just stupid for paying a premium for features that should have become a standard 5 years ago

idk and Corsair SPEC-04. the SPEC-04 is shit because of the Front I/O being on the side of the case. it broke my fucking headphones once. also the cable management could be better.

how come there are no ATX cases with perforated side panel?

a fuckbunch of mini ITX cases have that (ncase m1, loque ghost s1, dan a4, streacom db2 etc)

passive ventilation, no fan mounts

I like to see all my build.

MiniITX cases have a component with a fan just inside the perforated panel. Air won't just come in because you made holes.

Dumb meme that increases GPU temps

Attached: Mastercase MC500P.png (1000x794, 212K)

Sucks the Comanche got cancelled, was such a cool looking helicopter

Coolermaster cases look dated today. Imagine how bad it will look in 5 years. Kind of like the HAF X does today.

Do you have some actual benchmarks for this?

>notched sidepanel

Attached: 1547906100125.jpg (720x720, 42K)

View 71 is what i have

Attached: mbx-mkii-14-1.jpg (1100x731, 108K)

I have this. It's pretty alright. Does what a case needs to do for me. Only complaint is a lack of USB-C but if I want that I can get a newer case.

And of course I forget the goddamn pic because I'm retarded.

Attached: RVZ01E.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)