If you became CEO at your company, would you fire all the Apple users?

If you became CEO at your company, would you fire all the Apple users?

Attached: 1527092102302.png (1232x862, 1.13M)

wtf no, just because I think they made a retarded decision doesn't mean they deserve to be fired

Attached: 1445216774280.gif (400x225, 1.7M)

Of course not!
I wouldn't hire them to begin with...

No. I would kill them.

Why are there onions on the desk?

they're apples

I'm unemployed though

Apple users are usually onionboys

>reportedly
But everyone here is gonna eat it up as fact.

Based.

No because Australian workplace legislation wouldn't permit firing on such arbitrary, non-sensical grounds and I'd been fined and publicly reprimanded. And my contempt for Apple users isn't enough to make me jump ship to the states and have my kids blown to pieces in their school or a mall.

Where do you think the term "onionboy" came from?

No. I would fire everyone that is useless. Pointless managers, diversity hires, people who think they can walk out on the job to protest a decision I make, people who throw white space everywhere, and anyone with half their head shaved that hasn't had brain surgery.

China is gonna rule with an iron fist

>No. I would fire everyone that is useless.
Don't you mean yes?

>I would fire everyone that is useless. Pointless managers, diversity hires, people who think they can walk out on the job to protest a decision I make, people who throw white space everywhere, and anyone with half their head shaved that hasn't had brain surgery.
So Apple users.

Yes. I wouldn't lose much, maybe 2 or 3 people going by userbase percentages and they'd be the useless hipster/activist retards so nothing of value would be lost.

I would fire all non-apple users. Poor people are lazy and unambitious, and I don't want those people to work at my company.

If I was a rival cell phone manufacturer and saw people under me using the competitions phones or allowing 3rd parties advertising our products using our competitors phones in a public forum, I probably would.

no just buy them more appropriate equipment

Attached: mac_fag.jpg (355x323, 22K)

No. PR disaster. Better solution would be to indoctrinate a cult of personality and culture within the workplace where our employees genuinely prefer our products. Offer exclusive benefits/discounts/free shit.

I'd fire all the Google users.

This guy gets it.

Apple user = fuckin retard. So firing fuckin retards would be good for company, aren't it?

>this is what republicans actually believe

>I would fire all non-apple users. Poor people are lazy and unambitious, and I don't want those people to work at my company.
So you don't want Apple users to work at your company and you want to fire everyone else?

>Pointless managers, diversity hires, people who think they can walk out on the job to protest a decision I make, people who throw white space everywhere, and anyone with half their head shaved that hasn't had brain surgery.

Attached: 1543075438962.png (786x853, 472K)

Yes, its a security risk.

this but unironically
all of them would be using iphones desu

underrated

replace them all with blackberry
run my own blackberry enterprise server

really made me think

No, I'm not a commie, I don't bash that which is pitiful but harmless.

thats s o y

no but I would fire all windows users. I don't want any gaymers, manchildren, pajeets, or cucks working for me.

you have to turn in all of your onions when you buy an iPhone. it's in the T.O.S.

Then according to chinese yin yang, iron fist will rule china.

You want employees that make retarded choices to work in your company?

I guess there's always a sliver lining to Australia's encryption laws.

I'd be more likely to fire android users, due to security concerns.
>But you can just put fandroid on it!
Most people stick with whatever comes on the phone, and you know it.

>Employees that made a retarded choice
ftfy