Dont date a bloat bitch

Dont date a bloat bitch
Always be alpha in the relationship.
Make sure her os and tools are minimal too

Attached: DC7A5F29E8E44F7D8F38BE4317983D8E.jpg (1080x1439, 199K)

>Jow Forums - Technology

Attached: df0[1].jpg (1600x752, 165K)

Search that instead on TV archive. There was a pretty good thread

>mens' apartments are barren
>womens' apartments are fucking pigsties with clothes and shit everywhere a la
hmm i wonder which is better

Unironically what's the issue?

>buying shit you don't need for the sake of having more shit inside your house
Why do women do this? It doesn't make any sense. They're literally insane. My girlfriend does this dumb bullshit so I make her go return it the next day. And then she wants to replace the heavy drapes on the front window with ugly see through silk shit, as if I'm supposed to start putting pants on every time I walk in the living room.

Attached: 1547320370974.png (223x226, 5K)

Why would I furnish my apartment if I live alone and spend 20% of my day there excluding sleep?

Looks clean though

that looks peak comfy
whats exactly the issue?

Attached: Q04B2EZ.png (1155x662, 1.01M)

It has carpet instead of an actual proper floor. It's never actually clean.

Women "nest" by filling their place of determined residence with mountains upon mountains of bullshit. That way everywhere you look, you're reminded of them, and are less inclined to boot them the fuck out or uproot and leave.

That man must be someone that can move himself and not some cunt that needs daddy's truck and the whole family to help.

theres none of the stuff SHE likes in there

>what is a Miele
Imagine being this retarded

men are more frugal and minimalist than women. women like to buy unnecessary crap(in the 100s of dollars if not 1000s of dollars) to decorate their homes

for some reason women can't leave the house or yard the way it is. they have to spend 100s of dollars on fixing it up. i personally would just let the yard become dirt. i wouldn't even water

Attached: DxG3XTXU8AAF0Pc.jpg_large.jpg (2048x1365, 289K)

Letting the yard become dirt just means you get tons of crab grass and anthills

>I personally would just let the yard become dirt. i wouldn't even water
Would you also let trash pile up in your house? A well tailored lawn is a sign of cohesive responsibility and management. Skip filling it with dumb chotsky bullshit, but there's nothing better than a well maintained lawn that comes out of nothing but a bit of water and mowing.

This, why can't people just stop using carpets and have tiles or woods if you can afford. Else cemented floor is good enough.

If her chest isn't flat, she is bloatware.

Woman here. It looks bad and this is why.

>Nothing but a TV
>no accessories, no drawing table no guitar no nothing else except a fucking TV.

I can easily tell the type of person this guy is, bland boring gamer loser with no friends and no other hobbies.

That's what I see as a woman, and that is a BIG turnoff.

This. The guy obviously placed the chair in a position where the angle and distance from the TV is comfortable but he can still reach behind him to the counter for snacks and drinks. Perfection.

>Woman here
you're not but okay

>Would you also let trash pile up in your house?

that's not comparable

the yard will stay clean if it's just dirt. nothing is gonna grow without water
if something does happen to grow you take a shovel, dig it up and burn it

sorry but i don't want to maintain a yard. that doesn't mean i'll let my house fill up with trash. it means i don't want to do unnecessary work. maintaining yard is unnecessary work

Attached: DUNI9V-VMAACKCQ.jpg_large.jpg (2048x1536, 214K)

He's skipping on most of the luxuries so he can buy that ring you want, dumb cunt.

Taking pills doesn't make you a woman.

>womans sole reason to be with a man is materialism
>needing to plaster your interests all over your living space
There's a reason your browsing Jow Forums right now and not out with a boyfriend you don't have. Maybe if you were a bit more focused on learning about people rather than inferring thing based on what you see you'd get somewhere.

I don't date girls who use computers. Only trannies and problematic women use computers. Date superior phone only women.

Nothing. Women are dumb consumerist whore zombies who buy everything their TV tells them to buy and then let it sit and collect dust around the house.

Last gf's apartment barely has anywhere on the floor to walk but she just sits at her laptop all day anyway buying more useless shit to pile up on her other mountains of shit.

>nothing is gonna grow without water

where tf do you live user?

Gee Billy, a chair AND a flatscreen?

Attached: IMG_20190122_213936962.jpg (3264x2448, 1.83M)

you know what is a big turnoff?
being fat

Attached: 5beb4c67399a7.image.jpg (375x325, 12K)

Nice room bro

I play guitar and I'm a boring loser

I think he should get a couple chairs. Just a couple. Don't want women to think he is a party animal who can't commit to anything.

lol manlet

so date an woman without balls and small penise.

I literally own that same laundry basket.

are you sure about that

Attached: onetallboy.png (1200x801, 1.28M)

just don't date materialistic girls or at least ones who have some sophistication to it

>americans use carpet as their floor

>carpet
Disgusting. Hardwood (or laminate, if you're a poor fag) floor is the only acceptable solution.

I don't see anything wrong with this

Doesn't matter, women will always think you're hot shit if you play guitar.

Kys

And?

i'd probably get something to raise the tv a little bit
but otherwise nice

This room has potential

Unless it's that icky "rock" music ewww

>spergs out because someone isn't retarded enough to waste money on frivolous garbage
sounds like a women alright.

post boob or gtfo

Not him but carpet sucks ass. It's a magnet for germs and vermin even make the strenuous effort of keeping it really clean. Likely the reason why many people have a dust allergy.

All you need is either a side or coffee table so you aren't putting your cups on the floor like a heathen and there's unironically nothing wrong with that setup.

>men are more frugal than women
women are the most frugal creatures on the planet
men just don't care about decorating things

This was my room for the majority of my life, minus the dresser. I would just keep my clothes in a suitcase or other bag.

Feels bad man.

comfy

>Woman here
how to trigger /v/ in two words

>icky "rock" music ewww
>guitar
what? what other music can you play on a guitar?

What do you mean "feels bad" I'm comfy as fuck here. All you need in life is a mattress, water, chicken tendies, and Jow Forums.

I unironically miss living like this.

Some nice fluffy melodic shit from 1600s on an acoustic

Same
Can't do it anymore because have a gf
rich girl unfortunately

Thank you for choosing to say tendies

Look I agree with you that a well maintained lawn is just about the best front or backyard a house can have, but let's be real
>nothing but a bit of water and mowing
is a bit optimistic.

Honestly this room adheres to Kondo's principles. To only keep what you truly need.

A lot. That user is clueless though. I know a guy who has pretty respectable success
with women by talking about being a bassist in a rock band (which barely qualifies as a band since all they do is "jamming").

You poor SOB. Really praying for you.

>always lived in places with carpet
>never been able to afford my own apartment/house
>can't make my living space exactly as I want it, always have to deal with other people's shit and input
god I hate being poor so much

Attached: 1545526275466.gif (360x360, 154K)

what is the GNU/Linux equivalent to this image?

Attached: 1534456594994.png (599x605, 12K)

/v/tards BTFO

this is true living, maybe switch the draws out for a rucksack and perfection

a downy le reddit ricer using arch + suckless shit

>having a television
>wasting money on frivolous garbage
pick both

dwm + vim

I nearly had a fucking aneyursm reading this shit. user what the fuck are you talking about?

Bloatniggers hate this

Attached: XZDfxCS.jpg (2988x5312, 1.23M)

he responded to someone else without replying to the post. he is talking about not having yard grass to maintain

why even get an apartment that big if that is all you are going to have?

is this a new meme?

idk about the lawn thing my dad is like Hank Hill when it comes to his front lawn

>woman trying to tell me how i should live
what else is new

If we can grow babies in labs now, why do we even have women anymore? They have been rendered completely obsolete by technology.
We should stop having female babies and start killing the women that are already alive.

>She blowjob chink landlord

>why have a backup if the main drive works fine

Some people don't want to feel restrained, which is why they do this. Any extra space is just a bonus.

Yas

Don't you just wish men could get pregnant so we'd never have to see a woman again

The most social guy I know had empty apartment because spend most time out, work,sports and parties.

>Woman here.
No. Also having a bunch of shit is more indicative of no actual hobbies or interests than having a handful of things only pertinent to those interests.

>She blowjob chink landlord
I don't know what that means but I'm intrigued

>woman here

Attached: doubt.jpg (800x450, 28K)

At the lowest, love is a kind of politics, power politics. Wherever love is contaminated by the idea of domination, it is politics. Whether you call it politics or not is not the question, it is political. And millions of people never know anything about love except this politics - the politics that exists between husbands and wives, boyfriends and girlfriends. It is politics, the whole thing is political: you want to dominate the other, you enjoy domination.

And love is nothing but politics sugar-coated, a bitter pill sugar-coated. You talk about love but the deep desire is to exploit the other. And I am not saying that you are doing it deliberately or consciously - you are not that conscious yet. You cannot do it deliberately; it is an unconscious mechanism.

Yes, Transgender will give humanity mass scale tech for artifical womb, women could block artifical womb for Males but them can't say no to TransWomen hahaha.

needs wire management

I'm finally moving out of my apartment with my other 3 roommates soon to get my own place. I can finally do what I want with the shave and be free of shit everywhere. Im so excited.
You can do it too user

it is hilarious to me that a man with no hobbies would still have more interesting stuff to say than a vapid whore like you

True. With a bit of cable management to clean it up, that would be a pure kino setup.

We can't grow babies in labs yet, but once it's possible you can damn well bet that women are going to do everything in their power to block it.

There are quasi-replacements for sex these days, but we still absolutely require women to reproduce. You can't even imagine the meltdown that's going to occur when they lose that.

I'll get there eventually, I just can't wait. Enjoy it mang.

that's probably the dumbest thing I've ever read this year.

Holy shit KYS

Women are technology.

Attached: dcbhrkdh5oxqj2dnapgg.jpg (800x449, 99K)

You're pretty much right even though I didn't see it at first. Okay, what if my room had nothing but a computer and a guitar? Maybe some posters of bands that I like. Actually do women even like metalheads?