It's over AYYYYYYYYYYMDDDDDD

It's over AYYYYYYYYYYMDDDDDD

Attached: Screenshot_20190123_015919.jpg (1080x1062, 203K)

OHNONONONONONONONO
AMD BTFO
RYZEN DOA
NAVI MIA
INTEL WINS AGAIN

Attached: 1531293835174.png (750x900, 588K)

semantics
logical procesors blaq bla bla
fuck i hate my life
plis kill me
i hadsf
asdfaskldfjas´dklfjasñdjfas
dfasdkñlfasjdf
pleas

does this mean I might be able to get a new CPU if AMD loses???

no

Noooooo this can't be happening brooos. It was our turn.

Attached: 1548007716314.jpg (653x726, 99K)

You guys know this lawsuit is 6 years old and the Bulldozer was an fx series chip right?

Attached: 1530458446778.jpg (558x695, 97K)

It's in OPs pic you fucking nagger

Even if they lose it will go to the supreme court where it will be dismissed as AMD clearly published plenty of performance material before and during release.

yeah. I fell for the FX meme. I still run an FX 8320 and I bought it thinking it'd outperform, or at the very least match the workstation capabilities of a 4790K. If it's possible for AMD to pay out to niggas who bought their food processor, or at the very least a $30 check with a pic of Su's deflated balloon tiddes with "I'm sorry" written on it, that'd be cool.

I was wrong. It's not as bad as an i5 or a Pentium at running 3D/creative software, but the gayms are so terrible.

I wish I had that meme infographic where the strength of consumer CPUs is measured by Machops and Machamps.

I purchased an FX8350 in 2018 for an entirely new system. Its overclocked to 4.4ghz on 1.315volts, runs under 55c full load with a top flow cooler. Runs most games i have at 2560x1440 with no stutter or frame lags from a CPU limitation though i paired it with an overkill rx580 nitro +. (Doom 2016, AssCreed odyssey, Dirt Rally, REDOUT, Ghost of a Tail, etc)

Is it 85% the IPC as an intel chip of the same generation? sure

Am I upset? not at all, it was 50% the cost. Its free of IME, its free of AMD-PSP. Its immune to spectre, and by extension total meltdown. If you have the patches for those exploits installed on the same year intel chip, you loose that speed advantage it originally had.

Attached: iM6SZxG.png (620x649, 256K)

Attached: 8HXvKsU.png (1012x988, 632K)

is saying that the lawsuit is 6 years old, not the article.

8350 is a great processor that got better as softwares started implementing multicore operations.

8350 got bad reviews because people were still stuck on single core comparisons, even though the multicore performance is still very usable to this day.

>your cpu on dx9-10-11 opengl

they also got hung up on this bullshit about what makes a core.

having a dedicated FPU per CPU core was never a standard thing, and I recall the days you could buy your FPU as a separate chip.

The Vishera chips runs 2 threads, on two cores, with a shared cache and FPU, per compute "unit" or node or whatever. I fail to see how there is any legal grounds to the claims proposed in this revival of the lawsuit unless you just didn't live through the 90's, unless they significantly re-worded it from the 2015 attempt

No. You'll more likely get a portion of the price of the CPU determined by how much less performance it had than advertised, adjusted for time. So, like $20. Minus a portion that goes to pay the class action lawyer, which will be like $15. Minus taxes and fees.

So, expect a check for $3.

>bulldozer
Yawn. It sucked, we know.
You are many years late.

I don't get it. Where are Ryzen's extra arms from? Why is a Machamp with Machop's head a desirable configuration?

Why is it fucking transparent? What did he mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190122-225451_Gallery.jpg (1440x1412, 572K)

>Yawn. It sucked, we know.
>You are many years late.
Class action lawsuit is still going on faggot. Bulldozer sucked years ago but AMD is fighting a lawsuit about it literally TODAY. Sucks because their processor division is good now. Why couldn't this have happened to their graphics cards so we can get rid of that shitfest?

won't this set a legal precedent for nvidia's CUDA "cores" that aren't really cores?

reminder that many lawers and judges are jews

GPU cores aren't expected to be full CPU cores.

Just the good ones. Well them, and the Japanese are good lawyers.

it's not called a jewdicial system for nothing

What happened? Someone trying to manipulate stock prices again?

Attached: 1532738910202.png (689x812, 475K)

I think the precedent was already set when Nvidia caught a class action suit for advertising the GTX 970 as a 4 gigabyte card when it was actually 3.5 gigabytes with 512 megabytes sectioned off and clocked at a lower speed, which caused a myriad of issues.

To this day I still can't wrap my head around that. Like Nvidia knows its customers aren't retards, right? Like they seriously didn't expect to say "hurr durr 3.5 + 512 = 4 suck it nerds" and get away with it.

Is it considered prejudice if I only trust Jew, and Asian attorneys, and medical doctors?

no it's just being dumb

There goes your lawsuit, lol.

Attached: 1530014837985.png (568x97, 12K)

Nah. It's just putting an end to amd misclassifying cores back in the FX days.
I wonder when my $10 come in the mail in result of this class action.

Why? I've have horrible White Christian lawyers, and black doctors before, and the stereotype for east Asians, and Jews are actually spot on for being good doctors, and lawyers.

i wonder what happened to the intel lawsuits

I believe that they settled out of court on most of them.

Wouldn't that allow AMD and Intel to sell CPU with SMT as having 2x the cores they actually have.

No, because their single core doesn't perform as a single core, and amd marketing are the only ones from amd who have claimed that they were true cores.

NOOO LEAVE AMD ALOOONE

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

AYYMDPOORFAGS CONFIRMED ON SUICIDE WATCH

More like antisemite antics
Amirite intelbros?

Remember, the new i7s are now Machokes and the i9s are the new Machamps.

Wasn't there an edit with them on fire as well?

But the image is already wrong, with Intel disabling Hyperthreading on all SKus except i9 and Zen+ being close to Coffee Lake IPC isn't really accurate with Machop with extra arms, it's more like a weaker version of Machoke with extra arms.

I still have my 8350 bruh

Phone posters btfo

>11 cores

AYYMD FAKE MORE CORES

>the chip doesn't work the way Dickey alleges
its over intelbros, I thought we had a good case here.

Attached: JUSTnich.jpg (1000x1000, 119K)

AYYMD HAS BEEN LYING TO CUSTOMERS ABOUT 8 CORES IN TURDOZER AND DESERVES TO PAY OUT BACK TO CUSTOMERS THEY CHEATED

dumb phoneposter

everything according to the plan. new skylake on the way! just wait(tm) until 2025!

Attached: 1534592667481.jpg (1000x1000, 231K)