Writing utensils are technology

Writing utensils are technology.
Give me the best mechnical pencil/regular pencil AND the best pen.
I'm currently using the Parker Jotter and Dixon Tricondaroga (not Ticondaroga but TRIcondaroga) pencils.

Attached: jotter.jpg (950x950, 77K)

who writes on paper in 2019
last time I tried to write a shopping list I got hand cramps

the russians just used a pencil heh

*shorts all electrical systems and starts numerous fires leading to the death of all astronauts on board"

rotring

this is the only correct answer
parker is for poorfags and thots

Apple® Pencil™

Attached: 6a010535fde333970c01b7c8191aec970b.jpg (1000x441, 47K)

They actually just use the nasa pens now.

Best pen is easily G-tecmatic, it's all I ever use

I've been using one of these for the past year, I love it

Attached: Sailor Sapporo.jpg (1200x800, 403K)

dipping my cock in blue paint and writing on a white marble slab.

cringe and bluepilled
i hope when our society is annihilated all they find is your monolithic stone tablet and have no way to access anything on it rather than having something written on walls for aliens to study

If aliens are advanced enough to get here in a timely manner they would be advanced enough to read my mdisc backup.

Go drink some bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth, you fucking failed abortion.

When I started playing Witcher 3 I started taking notes in notrpad, because some shit is complicated, like recepies, side-quests, d gwneral notes about the game for my later review.
After a while I realiased, this is the most paper writen texts I have written since college.
That being said....
I'm not going to 'give' you anything. Caligraphy should be tought in schools like in Japan. It helps developing brain and motor skills. Also, tradition & history is important. Sometimes laying my ideas is much easier on paper.
Not to mention what's on paper can't be lurked on by the gov.
Besides, once a flare hits, we'll all get back to pen and paper anyway.

>t.42yo boomer

Attached: sorrygeralt.png (592x533, 42K)

Assuming its still accessible after bitrot or weathering. Meanwhile cavepaintings of cavemen masturbating furiously still dot the earth.

You have no concept of the big picture.

How does it feel to be this wrong?

>using a Dixon after they stopped making them in the US and changed the graphite and eraser and wood

I really like the Kurutoga mechanical pencil
jetpens.com/blog/kuru-toga-a-comprehensive-guide/pt/706

Those Japs really know how to make a pencil

Damn you're really missing out on the glory of good wooden pencils if you're using a Ticonderoga, as far as super-cheap pencils go they're alright but I'd check out a good Japanese pencil like the Mitsubishi 9000 or maybe something like the General Cedar Pointe, or an Apsara pencil like the Beauty Dark or Platinum. Also invest in a nice pencil sharpener, the Kum Masterpiece is a good choice

Just by the way your write that I can tell you are more than 35. I'm not sure how to explain the voice in your writing.
It's like a slow, winding river. Everything you said could be much quicker and you begin taking me on this journey that does no answer my question.

Bic ballpoint pen

I've been assigned overseas, mainly third world countries and the choices there sucked hard. Plenty of chink off-brand stuff that is a pain to write with and will have ink problem after a week use max. I always bought more than a couple whenever I can.

Also, I carry with me a spare pen like how I have a spare pack of cigarette. Both the bic (and Marlboro) I keep on my cargo pocket (for myself) while them offbrand chink pen and local cigarette I put on my jacket for clients/co-workers since sharing stuff is a big thing here and I don't want to be that asshole white guy who is too cheap to share

>pic related: shit I got for free (office supplies) and write like shit

Attached: Pen_4.jpg (1600x1200, 448K)

/thread

Attached: 26088.jpg (600x400, 21K)

You can't end a thread with a shit pen.

I'm using [tri]condarogas.
I'm reasearching into higher quality pencils. Where do you buy them? pencils.com amazon.com
Where can I find more information? youtube, forums

Anons what's the longest space pen model without the cap on?

I'm not a native speaker bro.

I'm using an ink pen - i had pricy ones, now I use pic related, they work suprisingly well as long as one uses high-quality ink that doesn't dry. When it does, I just throw it away and get a new one.

Sometimes, just for the lulz & elegance, I use nib on a stick.

But who was phone?

Attached: Wysokiej-jakości-Przezroczyste-Pióro-Biuro-Kaligrafia-Malarstwo-Tuszem-Pióro-Pudełko-Projekt-DIY (750x1000, 347K)

>not using the ballpoint pens you get for free from your bank
Bunch of pretentious hipsters y'all.

What is the best size of lead for mechanical penicls?
>0.3
>0.5
>0.7

0.5 for drawing, 0.7 for writing
>t.artist

The ultimate Applepilled pen is the Lamy Dialog 3 fountain pen

Attached: dialog3-keyvisual-s05.png (366x497, 116K)

>writing utensils
>pencil
If you don't use a fountain pen you don't know real writing.

In elementary school kids with lamys made fun of people without lamys, in high school and college it was the exact opposite and eventually turned into mobbing.

I still look down on lamy users. For their poor money management skills, for being pretentious about a fucking pen and for being low-key retards that think shit like that actually matters.
Most likely the same kind of person that drives SUVs when adult. Brainamputated drones.

>mobbing.
German detected
did everyone at your elementary also have Lamy Safaris?

Jawohl, many did.

Some people care about aesthetics and well crafted items, others settle with bic pens and thinkpads t420s.
To each his own I guess.

Attached: rBVaI1kjpGyAPzeQAADYabnQ4Rk641.jpg (600x353, 24K)

>the best pen.
bic 4 colour, the greatest pen ever made.
their single blade razors are also good and last several shaves if you dry them and give it a strop on some jeans
>pencils mechanical or otherwise
lol no, dweeb

I know. That's another the reason why I look down on lamy users: They are okay with touching plastic all day.
>To each his own I guess.
To each his own I guess, couldn't agree more.

-the* (sorry, it's late for me)

I carry these two for my daily writing needs, I've yet to stumble into a situation where they're not sufficient

Attached: IMG_20190123_120750.jpg (4608x3456, 741K)

The high-end lamy design look like shit
t. uses a cheaper lamy fountain pen