You ARE investing in Apple, right user?

You ARE investing in Apple, right user?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 10.49.10 PM.png (1206x1088, 796K)

that's very stupid

I went halfway through reading that before I burst into laughter.

>investing right before a crash

>iPhone
>radio
Cheap $50 dollars android phones are better for this.

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

some lawyer actually had to write that and get it checked off up the chain. That batshit paragraph probably cost $1500 to write.

Wut

When some people are feeling down they call suicide hotlines. Others pop antidepressants. I check out nasdaq:aapl

Will I need a dongle for my hand crank?

apple will be fine because despite you retards hating them, normies like apple and will buy their shit

Is the crisis inflation going to be so bad that iphones cost less monopoly money than food?

Nah. That ship has sailed. Investing in apple now would be like investing in them in the early 90's.

fucking hell this is some next level desperation

>buy this expensive phone, you can use it as a flashlight!

fuck me...

AND THE *SIREN*, user
YOU JUST IGNORING THE BIT WHERE IT WORKS LIKE A SIREN
>suspect the were having a seance to invoke The Spirit of Steve before producing this hogpish, and copious quantities of lysergic had been partaken. There's no other explanation, surely

Ironically, iPhone disable fm radio in chip so that people would buy iTunes shit.

>When some people are feeling down they call suicide hotlines. Others pop antidepressants. I check out nasdaq:aapl
Massive kek
10/10 post
Truly underrated

Yeah but they haven't done what android did yet and be a computer in your pocket

Lmao, this is actually true. I even download an app to view AAPL stock daily

>IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE FM RADIO
How can they even pretend to care about emergency preparedness when they removed the most useful feature for itune sales.

>they can provide first aid instructions
IF you still have cellular access or are near a working wifi point.
There's literally nothing on that list a budget smartphone can't do.

>There's literally nothing on that list..
..$10-$20 in Home Depot and a first aid kit wouldn't do a thousand fucking times better, with the added bonus, it will keep on doing it, even when dropped, even in SHTF End Of Days. Can't help but think it all went wrong when applul built that giant circle.

How long would you even need to crank before that thing reaches adequate charge?

Holy shit, this is one of the most insane things I've ever read.

>Trusting an apple device, which is designed for failure, in a survival situation.

Attached: 1545012575181.jpg (1278x993, 121K)