How can we use technology to make my house less cold in the morning so I can get out of bed easier?

How can we use technology to make my house less cold in the morning so I can get out of bed easier?

Attached: semen demon.jpg (1583x1039, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nest.com
youtu.be/EVzn1pl4nlo
youtube.com/watch?v=4j_UjIshzMc
youtube.com/watch?v=VHtrMq617gk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_windstorms#Severe_European_windstorms_between_2010_and_2014
youtube.com/watch?v=EoIcSxG97L4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how can we use technology to get you a real job instead of advertising for some gay leaf on Jow Forums?

Just stay in bed

/thread

Uh set your smart thermostat to warm it up 10 minutes before your alarm goes off.

This is basic tech yuropoors.

>sleeping in cold
The actual state of amerimutts!

mine bitcoin

>smart thermostat
What?

Go drink some bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth, you fucking shit smear.

The cold in your home is making you angry, amerimutt? :^)

I assume he's referring to nest, but any digital thermostat from the last 20 years should have this capability.
nest.com

Get raped twice and kill yourself , you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome. You deserve to burned alive and buried in a landfill with the rest of the garbage, you subhuman shit smear.

Hahah, did I hit a nerve, frozen amerimutt? :^)

Just leave the thermostat at the same temp you have during the day? What's so hard about that? That's why I don't get smart thermostats. What's the point of having freezing temperatures at night?

AMD Cpu

get a space heater. I also got a few pairs of under armour thermals that are pretty based.

SLI

Attached: 1428079987896.jpg (693x475, 75K)

>sweating while you sleep
you absolute mad cucks. You actually do it.

>yuropoors can't afford smart thermostat
Okay now I feel bad.

Attached: 1240171_559108757488053_1849119847_n.jpg (741x711, 100K)

>he sleeps in an environment that is warmer than 16-18°C
No wonder why amerimutts are low test.

To answer OPs question: Put your alarm clock a few metres away from your bed so that you actually have to stand up to deactivate it. Once you're standing it's easy to just stay up and put on some clothes. The cold will pass within a minute,
That way I managed to reduce my "snooze time" from about 1hr to 10 minutes. Feels good to have more time every day basically for free.

Attached: 1542906409640.jpg (240x219, 16K)

programmable thermostat

Attached: easy.png (761x422, 217K)

I want to make one. But it's a pain to do the communication with the AC unit.
I want to focus on making the temperature programs and plotting nice data, not on hacking a ad-hoc IR communication.

mine BitcoinGold with decent powerfill videocard

Try insulation and door sweeps

>I want to focus on making the temperature programs and plotting nice data,
If you are going to that length you may as well do the full shebang.

plotting curves of the inside temp vs outside temp is kinda cool.
Programming the temperature profile is also quite interesting.
But man, making the communication would be a pain in the ass.
Saving all the IR control signals, play them back. How to make sure the AC unit really received the command beside waiting for the *beep beep*
I just want AC units with APIs.

intel core i9-9900K
go try it my dude

intel

I have my thermostat at 18ºC during the day, whith an increase to 20ºC between 6:30-9am and 19:30-24:00. My apartment is small though, so it usually maintain the 20ºC no problem.

Get a girlfriend that will kick you out of bed.

>set timer to mine bitcoin 30 minutes before you have to wake up
>miner will cause excess heat
>it will be loud
>kill two birds with one stone, heat your room and wake you up

Attached: download.jpg (480x360, 17K)

That is what i do but in my case i just turn on badly opti. game that will get my gpu and cpu to 100%
you could use benchmark too

The point is that temperature needs to be warmer to facilitate waking up. I don't make it colder for the night than for the day, I just don't have to get out of bed any time except in the morning which makes that particular time special.

>any digital thermostat from the last 20 years should have this capability
What are some non-botnet ones?

Just use one of these in the morning. Get one which is nice and soft. Extremely comfy.

Attached: riley-r-19-020_hero_0716_4.jpg (700x700, 32K)

The perfect sleeping temperature is at around 17-19°C

Turn you're heater on before you go to bed.

I sleep -20C and can confirm
it is very comfy when you are warm under the sheets and it is better for face skin too.

move to europe where we actually insulate our homes and have passive solar heating around the clock
instead of just slapping some logs together and call it a home

Why do Americans build houses out of wood? Are they retarded?

Rub two sticks together to create heat via friction. Alternatively, kill something and wear it over yourself.

youtu.be/EVzn1pl4nlo
Don't know about temperature but this will certainly make it easier to get out of bed.

wood houses are fine the problem is they fucking do everything to save money and that means their houses often are a fucking mess
if you see how swissbros built their wooden houses its like 10 generations ahead

buy a macbook

>tfw live in apartment that faces the sunrise
>hot as balls during summer (~6 hrs of direct sunlight that heat the whole building)
>cold as shit during winter (morning winter sun not hot enough to heat shit)
Life is suffering

samfagging
youtube.com/watch?v=4j_UjIshzMc
get some idea

>wood houses are fine
Probably the worst option.

they are good against everything but fire
(that is for europe)

>they are good against everything but fire
And wind, and water, and landslides, and earthquakes...

The fuck? Tonight's gonna be 28C overnight and then 45C during the day.

And flashfloods, and electric shortcuts...

wind? no problemo in europe
water? how so? literally a good cabron/tar mix fixes everything before even you finish the house
landslides? yeah name a house that can withstand that..
earthquakes? they are the BEST due to their passive flexibility..

>no problemo in europe
Delusional.
>water? how so?
Pic related.
>yeah name a house that can withstand that
Stone.
>earthquakes? they are the BEST due to their passive flexibility..
Nope. They just collapse.

Attached: waterhouse.jpg (700x600, 67K)

>delusional
in europe we only have tropical cyclones and they arent even strong enough to produce winds above 11 bf sustained
>pic
thats not a problem of the wooden house that is a criminal case of not having a fucking cement base
>stone
yes a stone house will stop a fucking boulder of few hunderds of tons
>they just collapse
youtube.com/watch?v=VHtrMq617gk
no the japs already proved that wooden houses are literally the BEST against earthquakes if they are made properly that is

Not that user, but a landslide can fuck up any type of house.

Unless it is built like a bunker(ie. extremely deep and worked foundations, walls and pillars larger than average, reinforcement structures everywhere, expensive as fuck), your average commercial house even made out of concrete and rebar won't hold against a landslide.

>in europe we only have tropical cyclones and they arent even strong enough to produce winds above 11 bf sustained
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_windstorms#Severe_European_windstorms_between_2010_and_2014
>thats not a problem of the wooden house that is a criminal case of not having a fucking cement base
You think wood isn't susceptible to mould?
>yes a stone house will stop a fucking boulder of few hunderds of tons
youtube.com/watch?v=EoIcSxG97L4
Stone wins again.
>no the japs already proved that wooden houses are literally the BEST against earthquakes if they are made properly that is
No true wooden house.
See above.
> your average commercial house
You will have to define that.

do you even read your own links? 99% besides the 2014 event in nl was in the atlantic LOL

if you have a proper base for your house its less likely the wood to get any kind of trouble for a long LONG LOOONG time

>stone wins again
where is the HOUSE in your link again?
>literally posts proof of the most OCD country when it comes to earthquakes

>NO NO ITS NOT

ok

>was in the atlantic LOL
On the European tectonic plate, deal with it. Do you know how geography works?
>if you have a proper base for your house
Again, "proper". You're just going for a no true house here and it's sad.
>where is the HOUSE in your link again?
Irrelevant. The material is what matters.
>ok
I see you ignored the rest of my post.

Timer thermostats for this purpose aren't even new they've been pretty common for decades.

>on the eurasia plate
cant even believe i tried to fucking have a decent convo with you homo sapiens
>there isnt a "no true house"
>irrelevant
yes your fucking video is also irrelevant cause that hill BEHIND the wall will most likely stop it too its called second law of motion
>ignored the rest of your post
you literally debunked the japs by saying its "no true house" and you expect us to take you seriously?

>cant even believe i tried to fucking have a decent convo with you homo sapiens
So Europe isn't Europe now? Good to know. Please clarify that earlier if you have any idea what you're talking about.
>that hill BEHIND the wall will most likely stop it too
Do you know what a landslide is?
>you literally debunked the japs by saying its "no true house" and you expect us to take you seriously?
I didn't realise the Japs were the ones who said
>no the japs already proved that wooden houses are literally the BEST against earthquakes if they are made properly that is
I thought you said that...

Move to Australia.
Problem solved.

-t. 34°58'20.18" S 138°37'35.59" E +/- 20KM, 31c outside at 1:03AM.

>I want to make one
These are $25. Buy one and be done with it.

Attached: programmable thermostat.jpg (911x683, 37K)

These control the central heating. The apartment where I live only has a reversible AC unit with its remote controller. No wire control

Heated floor

>76F

Attached: ca8.jpg (300x300, 85K)

I fucking hate programmable thermostats. The weather varies too much to have a schedule. Digital is fine, but anything that involves more steps than "select temperature" and options for "hot/cold" and "on/off/fan" is a waste of time.

This girl probably has more testosterone than half this board

use a space heater with a timer

They have plenty of wood, but not enough material for bircks.
That's the official version, anyway.