Stealing IP bad

Stealing IP bad

Rent-seeking and patent trolling good

Attached: 754A6389-ADA0-4AEA-905C-0A4EC44B28C0.png (1280x674, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

simplyphilosophy.org/study/copyright-is-theft/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

America is due for a total collapse.

R E N T F R E E

>America is due for a total collapse.
That sentence is patented in the USA to George Soros. Do you have the necessary permission to post it?

Attached: 1547998446687.png (882x1025, 246K)

Capitalism bad.

Good goy

Attached: 1546313533578.jpg (756x275, 41K)

R E N T
F R E E

The incumbent is always a stagnant patent troll. Like Victorian / Edwardian Britain.

simplyphilosophy.org/study/copyright-is-theft/
Fuck off burg

RENT FREE
E
N
T

F
R
E
E

Has the UK degenerated so completely that the English language no longer exists there?

Islam and Arabic have always been the integral part of the British identity, fockin’ racist.

That seems like a random statement. Do you have some kind of cognitive dyslexia, maybe with a bit of psychosis?

Attached: 1544037575849.jpg (644x800, 35K)

Seething

Dear Europe,

We already knew you were desperate but could you try being more subtle next time? At least be like Australia and make us chuckle. Otherwise youre just plain obsessed.

From your freedom loving brother, MURRIKA

>hating America

Attached: 0A96B439-5435-47F8-815A-E0E54C2E8BCB.jpg (1200x675, 113K)

Almost snoring, actually. It's late here. ;)

I agree that copyright is immoral (not theft per se), but common good? What kind of utilitarian bootlicking bullshit is this? Fuck the common good. It's about private property. After finally reading the short article I gotta say I'm disappointed. With all libertarian theory (left and right libertarian for that matter) arguing about property, did you had to use THE WEAKEST argument you could find? This shit is terrible. If your argument has a common good - which has to be ill defined, since it changes through space and time - then we can easily flip it around to "prove" the exact contrary. I can argue that protecting IP incentives creativity, that without it nobody would create anything and therefore protecting it is part of the common good. The government cannot participate on any taking, or rather we cannot morally justify the government taking, doesn't matter the circumstance.

A more consistent argument against IP is that you cannot own the product of someone else's labor without a contract. Working is but a contract. But if I take apart an iPhone and remake it by reverse engineering, you have absolutely no claim to my labor. Copyright is even arbitrary, because we can always tinker to what degree we are "infringing" until we're not. And there's also the issue that most copyrights are claimed so fucking broadly that is up to a flawed human being to decide that your IDEA cannot be sold even though you produced it.

Yawn

>being a mutt

Attached: 1543937747693.jpg (703x879, 60K)

>being too retarded to develop your own technology that you have to seethe about US patents on an Andalusian revanchist webzone

I'm not even a burger but Europeans seem extremely pathetic when they do this. Is thus why there are essentially no European equivalents of Intel, AMD, Apple, and nVidia?

>being an Arab

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 13K)

people would stil create things because they need it. and they still can sell it. the only diference is that they will no longer have monopoly over it and has consequence there will be better service as result of competition.
the pursose of property is to protect limited resouces, ideas are not limited. when someone had it. it does not prevent someone else from having the same ideia

> talks the truth about usa
>must be europe

Obssessed