Would Jow Forums use the NSA phone charging station?

Well, Jow Forums?

IT'S FREE
twitter.com/NSAGov/status/1086345203127074818

Attached: DxNp3ldUcAAuEbb.jpg (900x1200, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

intelligencecareers.gov/nsa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Stop by our table @shmoocon to power up, and while you're at it, check out intelligencecareers.gov/nsa for cybersecurity job opportunities!

This is a test and everyone who plugs their phone in has failed it.

>IT'S FREE
it's both free as in beer and free as in freedom. i know that because the USA invented freedom

>You know you want to try it!
Classy

If I was good at programming and had a burner smartphone I would try to upload viruses to it for the lulz.

I thought about making one of these usb condoms for a while but I never went to the trouble of doing so.
Handmade ones are quite bulky I guess.

>You know you want to try it!
That is some kinky bs. I strongly object that because it refers to women as objects. How come these guys be such misogynistic pricks
I'm a cuck btw if that matters

>One phone connected
>itoddler

Like clockwork

Attached: apu_brainmore.jpg (1826x1795, 191K)

Dosen't every phone now ask will there be data connection or just charging?

>usb condoms
What is this, something that lets the power through but scrambles or grounds the data line?

Not really, little piece of perf, two ports, two fuses and/or two diodes, shrink tube. Like a data only adapter.

basically just shorting data+ and data-
that's often the trigger to charge mode, at least on some chinese hardware I owned.

Makes sense.
Seems like a good idea, if you're someone who needs to use public phone charging equipment with any regularity.

>not plugging in your phone to check out the malware they uploaded with job opportunity details embedded in the code

It's like you don't even have an IQ

yes, iPhones will specifically ask if you trust this computer when you plug it in and it detects a data connection.

I remember seeing something similar in an online store. I wanted to make something similar so I can charge my phone at those usb ports in airports gates.
But because I'm too lazy to make one, I use my external powerbank as a buffer.
I charge the power bank from "dirty" ports
I charge my phone from the usb port.
Tbh I can't wait for laptop to charge from usb too. That would be so convenient to have a general purpose large powerbank and use it any of the mobile device with the same cable. (well, maybe would need both usb micro and usb C)

>implying malware gives a shit

>the reviews are glowing
Those pesky bioluminescent african american CIA agents at it again.

Attached: 1533250266985.png (602x223, 35K)

lmao wtf heavens no

Attached: 1548230553344.jpg (281x400, 28K)

>not plugging in your dummy phone infected to the brim with foreign malware
shiggydiggy

Attached: 879546123.jpg (900x1200, 237K)

The wifi is also NSA

>tfw it's connected straight to 110V

how long r the cords becuase sometimes when I'm browsing my docial mdeia I gotta charge my phone but the cord doesn't always come unlplugged sometimes it does tho and then it doesn't work

Based Notch.

>they still manage to hack you through power line interference

US has 220V mains, user. You didn't have to delete your post.

sure. I like to live dangerously

>US has 220V mains
No it doesn't.

Attached: Mains.png (1730x870, 248K)

Why not?

Attached: usb condom.jpg (620x465, 29K)

wew that is a massive clock skew, april 1st is so many months away, how can a government agency not have its clock synced properly? burgers fail again

shmoocon?

Attached: you can be computer too.jpg (293x215, 65K)

>all those normalfaggots saying it's a trap
i bet half of them have used a public charging station before
>ye but this one has nsa written on it!

That's obviously a map of standard wiring or some shit because we have 220 coming in from the power line.
Our dryers and shit run on 220, the rest is split at the breaker box to 110.

But it isn't. everything but large appliances run from 120V. We have one 120V line and one -120V line, and our ground neutral.

>Brazil
Make up your damn mind!

ITODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1548121241781.jpg (832x623, 405K)

Niggers have perfect example for this honky spy bullshit: just steal the phone that is already there

In theory this should work. But I wouldn't be surprised if there's some kind of backdoor that can be activated by modulating the current voltage at specific intervals. You could stealthy activate bluetooth,wifi, or whatever to exfiltrate information or plant some malware.

Sure, it's not like my phone is already full to the brim with NSA spyware or anything like that.

should put "(protip: you can't)" at the bottom

>It's like you don't even have an IQ
it's like you were born retarded? car accident? down syndrome?

Why would anyone use this shit anyway? If your phone's battery is so shit it can't last long enough then bring a USB battery with you.

iPhone users never have a charger, so it makes sense. Think about it. Who are the type of people that always ask if you have a charger on you? 95% of the time it will be an iPhone user.

>implying nsa would allow me to plug in my phone on their hardware

shiggety

Attached: 1499984820150.jpg (480x480, 64K)

Except, it’s obviously not an iPhone.

>all those normalfaggots saying it's a trap
>i bet half of them have used a public charging station before

My phone has bigdick energy and doesn't need to be charged three times a day.