Backups

Have you started hoarding yet? All your favourite anime torrents will be gone in the next decade you know.

Attached: misc 1686.png (1360x768, 1.18M)

So? Are you really going to re-watch all of it anyway?

I gave up on backups years ago. I have a few key things copied to a couple hard drives and a few gigs encrypted and backed up to google drive.
If my movie collection goes oh well. It's just not worth it to me to 3-2-1 20TB worth of shit.

Used to autistically back up all TV/movie/games but then realized I almost never, ever wanted to replay/rewatch anything so I stopped. Just delete that crap and save yourself some time.

Attached: 1548190579831.jpg (385x524, 96K)

I need to get more space. I collect pdfs, videos (Lately, youtube-dl and course videos), online classes that I've backed up. I got a bunch of operating systems, I need to update it though.. I'd like to run a local gentoo-overlay, too. It's not just for me though. Any recommendations where to download some more educational pdfs?

Attached: 2019-01-23-010408_146x54_scrot.png (146x54, 1K)

I hoard anything I find remotely interesting. Its an obsession at this point.

I only hoard music, 40k songs at this point with 10k more that I plan to listen to.

I built a FreeNAS system with 4 3tb drives running in a raidz2 vdev giving me a little over 5tb of space. I haven't even used 100GB yet. A huge waste of money. Hoarding is a meme. Thankfully I'm not autistic enough to invest in a backup solution.

Nah.

>rewatching anime
I've rewatched like 10 titles over last 13 years

>Next decade
You mean the roaring '20s? It's only a year away!

It’s called pandora

I used to hoard games. But I stopped doing it because it was too addictive.

i have a very bad habit of deleting everything on my drive every year

Anime is like the one easy thing to find torrents for anymore. Feels like everything else is on private trackers or shitty download sites.

>1.5tb music
>2tb anime
>12tb movies
>3tb tv
>1tb games

I used to back up everything, but a few years ago I switched to just saving the things I really like instead of every single thing.

Dunno man, bakabt seems pretty autistic when it comes to keeping shit up.

ffuuuuck I need a job

I have no more drive bays to add another mirror vdev, so 2019 is going to be the Year of Btrfs RAID56.

I heard it last decade. Still here.