There's no perfect pho-

>there's no perfect pho-

Attached: GOAT.jpg (1280x853, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSGNUrpwIno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

-ne.
There is no device that does everything. Right now I wish rooting was supported by official firmware. Then my nokia 5.1 would be close to perfection.

that's not even the Librem5

>No easy snap back for battery swapping

>He doesn't know how to replace the Nexus 5's battery
Oh no no no no

>no sd card
Blame yourself for not checking if the phone has unlockable bootloader before buying.

youtube.com/watch?v=VSGNUrpwIno
>Requires a screw driver
No thanks

>bootloader
I don't want that, I want an official way to root my phone. Like developer mode, click 10 times on the logo or something.

Does the Librem5 exist?

>I don't want that, I want an official way to root my phone.
?

that phone looks like trash.
My Mate 20 Pro is 1000 times better.

I wish they made an updated version of that phone. Nothing that is currently on the market comes close to comparing.

>dual sim
>sd card
>ir blaster
>lets you run any OS like normal computers
>3.5mm and 2 proper usb-c with display out

Attached: 1544619301324.jpg (750x750, 59K)

I don't want to touch my fucking bootloader and install garbage heap amateur OSs on it. I just want root privileges upon request.

>he doesn't carry a handy screwdriver in his anus at all times
why are you even on Jow Forums

Nex5 was a good phone but it had laughable build quality compared to a modern phone. The glass had huge fitment gaps and the back material felt like you were holding a latex glove. LG's build qual was obscene back then. Software and internals were pretty great though.

Nexus 5 is what made me never buy a phone from Google.

The more you post, the more you seem retarded as fuck.

Battery life was shit, and the screen was just okay.

It's far from perfect but as close as it gets

Attached: Passport_Black_Press.png (1400x1157, 625K)

Nah. It's just far from perfect.

nah

God you are so fucking braindead.

>If only you could root your phone officially
Retard.

Yeah retard learn how operating systems work.

But you're the one who posted the dumbest fucking shit I've seen on Jow Forums.

Explain how it's dumb retard.

Honestly just sodoku. Not only do you not know what you're talking about, you are also pretending that you are more knowledgeable about the fucking subject you don't know shit in.

I'm not here to teach you. I'm here to call you out for being a retard, and saying retarded shit on Jow Forums.

yes

You've no arguments and you're living in a schizo fantasy.

How does this moron survive?

If you can't prove me wrong, I'm right.

Show me yours. Timestamp.

>No arguments
You posted some retarded ignorant bullshit. What's there to argue?
The proper course of action is to call you a retard.

Keep using non-perfect phones retard.

Which is?

Phones that don't make you root by request and resort to third party crapware to work around it.

Explain
>Root by request
and
>Third party crapware

You are a fucking idiot you braindead moron, you typically unlock bootloader with image provided by phone manufacturer.

Attached: pho.jpg (1080x1080, 127K)

>shows Nexus 5 with shit battery
>no better phone

ayy LMAO

actually the phone was awesome back then

>root by request
An app or I want changes to the system but don't get super user privileges granted and fail.
>Third party crapware
Example: lineage and opensu/magisk.
But you don't have that guaranteed built-in to the android OS. I don't want manufacturers doing anything like that.
God you are so fucking hair brained.

>godly pho
I could eat all that pho.

I wonder if a nondipshit can translate what your issues are, because I just can't understand your posts.

Underrated post

Attached: 1547713594289.jpg (631x537, 113K)

I'll take that as a forfeit.
*grabs your hair*
*knee in face*

>forfeit
I don't understand what your posts are saying, and my head is hurting trying to figure out what they mean by attempting to translate your gibberish into what I think they might be.

Shoo shoo huawei employee

You're just stupid, and you can't even describe your issues properly, because you're too stupid to do, so.

Lick my crusty taint you dumb indian.

*blocks your path*

Attached: Galaxy_Note_3.png (614x461, 282K)

>Get a phone that you can root
>Use ADB to root
>Set apps to use, or not use root privelages
>Profit?
I think that this is what the idiotposter wants, but I don't understand where the problem is, because what the idiotposter wants is available.

I'm not a streetshitter, or chink user. You're just fucking dumb. How do you able to exist in this world?

>Get a phone that you can root
Does not compile. I want 100% of devices on the market to be rootable.
>ADB
Nooooope. I want a feature in the options menu.
>Set apps
Should be automatic as they require their privilages.
>Profit?
Not really fuck off with your manual labour garbage ideas.

>feature in the options menu.
I think the only way this could work is if the device shipped with a pre-configured root user and a password on a bit of paper in the box

You don't buy 100% of the phones on the market, so just focus on the ones that you choose to purchase dumbass.
>I want a feature in the options menu.
Why? Get a PC you fucking Indian, or use a click root you fucking retard.
>Should be automatic as they require their privilages.
Holy shit. Why would you automatically give all your apps root access? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>Not really fuck off with your manual labour garbage ideas.
The options already exist, and I can see why manufacturers need to remove certain privilages, because unfortunately there are yards in this world that would cause themselves too much harm if not hand holded into better security.

I don't care how it happens tbqh.

Been using it for over 4 years. Normally I would've been itching to buy a new phone by now. It's great.
Only annoying thing about it is the plastic frame that gets dinged up easily and is a pain to replace.

>Tards

See

unironically the best phone

Pure reddit phone

>you choose
I love my nokia 5.1 but I can't root my nokia 5.1. It would've been perfect if I could. So too bad.
>Get a PC
That doesn't solve a single problem, retard.
>Why
Because I want to retard?
>better security
Just void the warranty, how hard is that?

>Can't root
Next time buy a phone that you can root.
You did this to yourself, and

>The retard itt has self inflicted problems.
>Doesn't blame self for poor decisions

>buy a phone that you can root.
There is no functionally comparable phoen to the 5.1 for the same or lower price. Everything else is bloated trash and/or doesn't have the Nokia brand on it.
So in essence, there is no perfect phone and half brains like you are the reason why.

You're just too lazy/stupid to look for a better alternative, and nobody in this thread can help you be not stupid. Intelligence is genetic after all.

>alternative
There is no better alternative. How are you so braindead not to understand nobody wants to play with alternatives? That's what I'm saying, every phone should be rootable so as to facilitate more accurate purchase choices.
People who are okay juggling between alternatives are complete monkeys.

>There is no better alternative
There are plenty. You're just stupid, and all your problems have solutions, but you're too stupid to understand any of the solutions, and fixate on not being able to solve your issues that have answers, because your stupid. Have I mentioned that your stupid, and all of your problems are self inflicted, and they only remain problems to you, because you're too stupid to try an existing solution to any of your problems, stupid?
See
Holy fuck man. How are you this dumb?

>There are plenty.
Nope, zero alternatives. I want a rootable nokia 5.1 and there are none of the market.
>solutions
There is one solution to this problem and it's that all phones are rootable by default.
It's beyond me how outworldly braindead people can be.
"Best purchase advice I know? Bending over."
-t. user

Enjoy juggling alternatives like a complete dog faced retard.

>user wants certain options, but buys device that doesn't provided those options.
>Shits up thread instead of dealing with the dumb fucking choices that user made

It makes sense to me. If you have a PC you're given admin rights out of the box. With Windows they don't even obscure it as some kind of developer option you have to enable first. I don't know about the consumer slut editions that come with Candy Crush ads embedded in the OS but the better versions don't fuck you around this way.
On phones it's the opposite. You have to go through back channels to get admin rights and often times the company that made the phone will have taken measures to discourage or prevent it. It ain't right.
I tried to make this easy to read and understand.

See
And

There is only one phone that fits my criteria and that's the 5.1. I'm totally fine with this situation.
That's why I said there are no perfect phones, because not all phones are rootable out of the box.
The absolute deranged mental state of neo-Jow Forums

this pretty much

You made your choice, now deal with it.

I'm totally fine with my choice and you're yet to make an argument. I sleep sound knowing the nokia 5.1 is the best (the only) phone to fit my criteria.

>That's why I said there are no perfect phones, because not all phones are rootable out of the box.
So you even changed what you were arguing about after being called a retard.
Nice.

Literally too braindead to function. It's all in the original post retard.

So
>rooting, and automatically giving all your apps root access
Is no longer a part of your criteria?

It is, but more important to me is giving them it as they require it.

You're just too embarrassing.

>It is
Then you knowingly picked the wrong phone yourself

No, I wasn't picking the perfect phone, as it does not exist. I picked a phone that has all the criteria I need and the nokia logo (for instance).

Excuse me sir this is a Wendy's.

Let's point out the glaring design mistakes just from what we can see in this picture.
>Huge bezel at the top.
>Ugly logo on front instead of the back.
>Several apps with their name on it instead of just a tasteful navigation layer and drivers. At this point, phone software is so abysmal that the phone is better if they don't do anything. And if they do make something, have a setup script that installs these applications instead of putting them in the ROM so they can be uninstalled.
>Qwerty keyboard is kinda nice, but I would still prefer a T9 keyboard and make the phone smaller. The quality of the keys and the touch layer on the keys are a good feature.
Do that, keep the jack and make it have an alarm clock and I would purchase them even if it cost 3x whatever apple charges.
Until then, it just looks like yet another phone with limited ROM options.

You can't call the n5 perfect it has terrible battery life desu. Was still comfy tho

I don't have a phone just an old scrolly ipod but my friend has an iphone and he says its dope

I had a Nexus 4, was a great phone for years. Then I upgraded to the Pixel XL, still a great phone. My friend has the Nexus 5, he has a lot of problems with it.

Being allowed to do things like that without having to unlock the bootloader would be a huge security flaw. Just install Magisk, you'll have root but you get to keep your stock OS and SafetyNet verification. It's easy to uninstall again if you don't want it, since it keeps your /system partition intact, it only modifies the /boot partition.

>ROM
>Read Only Memory
>uninstalled
Try again

>security flaw
ohhh noooooooo
>Magisk
Thanks for the suggestion but I don't want third party applications for this purpose.

The 4 was even better than the 5.

Did you read my post?
I said:
>have a setup script that installs these applications instead of putting them in the ROM so they can be uninstalled.
I want user space applications to not be on the ROM as it currently is for most software.
If the software is installed as a setup script on first run of the ROM, you would be able to uninstall software you don't want. I assume it is this way because everyone involved with phones are retarded and nobody sets requirements for these people. I think the lack of any kind of journalists in this field have made them go soft and thus never needing to test their own stuff.

No actually youre retarded. What he wants is fine. Youre an industry cuck, otherwise explain yourself. Or fuck off

Attached: IMG-20190120-WA0001.jpg (2160x3840, 2.24M)

The thread ended here.

Heres what u do. Make a linux distro for your phone. Unlock bootloader. Flash le disk. Now u have a rooted phone. Was that so hard cuckbags

does anyone have this wallpaper?