Ice Age 350 year cold sun

youtube.com/watch?v=PbVtDa3DqRQ

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XxiQoanjvLE
youtube.com/watch?v=M_yqIj38UmY&t=4273s
youtu.be/ztninkgZ0ws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That Nuclear prep bunker is gonna get pretty cold, what are YOU gonna do now to survive the eternal winter, Jow Forums?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 22K)

What would happen if a sun that was 1,000'C collided with one that was -1,000'C?

>-1,000ºC
Thanks for the laugh britbong

Attached: 1541533884059.jpg (746x500, 62K)

Yw but what would happen? A sun at 0'C? That's not possible, you can't have NO temperature!

idiot lurk more /sci/

if you havent noticed, this is how this question ALLWAYS gets avoided
by a simple "you cant have -1000°" statement

everytime i see this question posted on /b/ literally EVERY TIME someone posts that and then the thread dies without the question being answered

Show me ONE thing with no temperature, you can't because it's impossible.

All motion stops at 273.3 celsius, so it is by definition impossible to get any lower

3 years of winter coolness and awesome holidays...

Attached: ....jpg (400x275, 24K)

We had a chance to heat up enough to survive but now Al Gore will get the ELE he has always wanted.

The atoms will deactivate

Pure AIDS youtube.

If you wanna learn about the sun and space weather, watch suspicious observers

they would melt each other and youd have two suns worth of water

Yes but what if you put it in the freezer and left it there until it was -1,000'C?

The Game of Thrones final season is next year.

Attached: dsr.png (289x117, 3K)

Bong education everyone

First off, stars are millions of degrees C, not just 1k.

Second, you couldn't make a star that is negative 1k C. Moron.

Buy some fucking matches.

I'm not saying it would be easy but you could build a big freezer and put a sun in it until it was -1,000'C, then crash it into a regular one that was 1,000'C, but then what? It can't have NO temperature, so what gives?

Attached: 1477045199418.jpg (587x820, 62K)

>0c
>No temperature

I thought euro-units were supposed to help prevent stupidity.

ok lets pretend here

sun 1000°
other sun -1000°
id say they will cancel eachother out and both lose energy until both are gone.
i think its that simple.

Like antimatter? Would they explode or just vanish into the Dungeon Dimensions?

czeched

Attached: low t bait.jpg (311x313, 14K)

So what happened here, everyone following, is this retard legitimately asked a dumbfuck question, because he's stupid. Once found out, he panicked, and decided to just pretend like he was trolling the whole time. Now he's being blatantly retarded/trolling.

What are you talking about? I'm not saying this is something we could do tomorrow but in theory you could just build a big freezer around a star and cool it down, learn physics dude.

no they will go nowhere but just disappear, but i have no science degree

That's disappointing, seems like it would be kind of a waste of time, really. May as well not do anything, you'd get the same outcome.

LET IT SNOW

I refuse to believe that the bong sincerely thinks 0C means no temperature. It has to be shitty bait.

>C
>K
Lois also made a mistake.

MY BODY IS READY

There are sunspots on the sun right now. Debunked.

youtube.com/watch?v=XxiQoanjvLE
Blue Sun presentation by Dr. Soon.

Both suns would combine to create an albion sun at cozy 0C.

I think they already died off. They were incredibly weak. Plus having sunspots doesn't debunk anything user. It is still a solar minimum coming.

I want winterchan to happen but after Jow Forums has been wrong so many times i cant put any trust in it

There was an article I read a while back. Basically, dropping below absolute 0 would make things insanely hot. It's just that the atoms would be moving with a different orientation/direction. By all means it should totally melt your face off being anywhere near such a thing.

Absolute 0°-1 is like the same thing as the hottest temperature physically possible.

>I think they already died off
Wrong, they just rotated out of view. Check Spaceweather.com for daily updates.
>solar minimum coming
Nothing unusual. You christfags are just hoping for any sign of the end of days as usual.

We have 15000 or so nukes world wide. Why not just nuke the sun? I know it would take a while but maybe it could be reinvigorated.

Attached: 08437b0d1c44bdb9dfe26a2e8476f64d--hands-on-coffee-cups.jpg (220x230, 9K)

So if you took something at 0-1 and put it into a really hot fire, you'd get something even hotter than the hottest thing possible?

Or wait, I might have things backwards. Dropping below 0° might just be the same as rising above 0°. So -50° is roughly the same as +50°. I forget if absolute 0° is c or k though, sry.

supposed to be 14 degree's here in PA on thanksgiving, about 30 degree's colder then normal for this time.

typical american solution right there, user

Good question. My purely non-scientific assumption is that the lesser of the two will be annihilated, leaving only a fragment of the larger; assuming negative-positive ° interactions are anything like matter-antimatter interactions.

What happens at 6 gorillion plus 11 degrees C?

Stupid cunt answer. Exactly what i expect from a dumb nigger. I am not looking for signs of the end times retard. I just don't see how you debunked anything by mentioning sunspots. And no i didn't watch the hour long video about the 350 cold sun if that was what your post was in reference to. You gave a faggot answer because you are a faggot. kys.

Annihilate in the cool sense of explodes, right? Not just some weak-ass "oh it vanished" crap?

I would think that a high enough temperature would be indistinguishable from absolute 0°. Either that or the particles convert all their mass to energy/light/space and dissipate.

youtube.com/watch?v=M_yqIj38UmY&t=4273s

Valentina Zharkova presentation. Prepare now anons.

LET IT SNOW!

Good question. No idea. What if both objects start moving backwards through time and simply vanish from our perspective?

I know most of you have only been here since 2016.. but anyone have that old meme where everything was made of atomic Jews?

It's just too soon to tell atm, asshole. There are more factors at play than the solar cycle, which seems to be the least influential factor, faggot. Here is a shorter, and much more informative video youtu.be/ztninkgZ0ws

But i am not discussin the ice age you dense fuck. I simply said that a solar minimum is coming. Is that something you dispute? Really? You act as if i said all this other shit and i didn't. Fucking make me furious you dirty little birdy.

Eh I guess time travel would be pretty cool, but I was really hoping for some kind of explosion. Oh well, at least I could go back in time to before OP makes this thread and kill him in his sleep, that's a consolation prize of sorts I guess.

Your pussy game

Holy fuck user a PBS video? And the guy starts off by asking will human activity throw us way off? Fucking kys if you think this video has any validity. And human caused climate change is the biggest fucking scam they have ever tried to pull on us. You need to fix your prolapse. it is showing.

They cancel out. Don’t they teach pemdas in bongland?

My mind has no temperature faggot

Nice memeing my friend but I slay mad puss. If you can't answer the question (and I know you can't, because NOTHING has no temperature) then don't waste my time, heh?

Your mind is a series of patterns of energy in meat, it has a temperature, around the same temperature as the rest of your body.

-1000 C is impossible

can anyone give a realistic preview of what we might expect given the lack of sunspots for the last while?

what can realistically be expected?
inb4 -snowbanks 30ft high in virginia

im in virginia

Attached: 3D144143-81BE-43CC-93A6-EAAC0C62DA09.jpg (4032x3024, 2.87M)

Hmm? Just take something at -999'C and cool it again, what's so hard?

This is incorrect. My mind, or consciousness does not exist in a corporeal sense. Therefore no corporeal properties apply.

LET IT SNOW

>will human activity
lost
the sun is millions of miles away you fucking faggot, end your life for posting this drivel seriously end your life lmao

Kikes start spontaneously combusting

Yes it does, everything that exists does so as a physical instantiation, your mind is just a pattern of energy, it has a temperature just like everything else.

-273.15 C is absolute zero, it's impossible to even reach that.

It will be in some Jow Forums simulator

Burn all that come to visit

I know you are but what am i

Just build a bigger freezer?

LET IT SNOW

Attached: 1514511087795.jpg (1200x750, 102K)

hard to really answer user. look into suspicious0bservers, adapt2030, oppenheimer ranch project, and ice age farmer. all on youtube and other sites. Lots of info to sift through.

Sunspots dwindle during the periods of lower total solar output. These low periods seem to correlate with periods of colder weather on earth. And more volcanoes and more earthquakes. I posted a presentation above from Professor Zharkova. Check that out.

I think he is trying to be clever, britanon. Saying that his mind or consciousness is not a physical thing and thus no temp.

good job mate. you should fill up your stringer pretty quick

If nothing has no temperature I'm going to go with the answer of "nothing"

Outer space confirmed for no temperature.

#rekt

Would a bunker deep buried really get super cold? WOuldn't it stay nice and warm during winter and nice and cool during summer? ultimate comfy i think.

Check the thread title, brainlet.
This post proves how retarded you are, christfag.

SEETHING NIGGER

Outer space is not "nothing", it's a sea of virtual particles and energy fields, and it DOES have a temperature.

Solar cycle is only one of, and the least important factor, that leads to glaciation.

Attached: wut.png (1184x1080, 143K)

Keep crying, faggot. Your super hero is never coming back.

Man doesn't cause it at all. What are the other factors?

Get really fucked up and blow my brains out. I'm talking tripping my balls off thricefold, doing lines of ket and coke, sipping some fine whiskey. Maybe some meth if I feel like it.

Attached: 1492409266144.jpg (768x768, 53K)

You will burn in Hell for all eternity unless you repent. Jesus returns when you die faggot.

you fucking retard, you absolute goddamned moron, he directly mentions human activity as being relevant to the solar cycle at ALL
fuck you a million times, go get raped by a pack of niggers and go back to whatever faggot forum you came from

Judging by your retardation you're a remoaner

>he actually thinks the ancient sandnigger comic books are true

Let it snow

You could read the book "Global Crisis
War, Climate Change and Catastrophe in the Seventeenth Century" By Geoffrey Parker which deals with the effects of the last grand solar minimum.

>he actually stands for nothing and his life is a pathetic empty shell
kys

Attached: iceice.png (450x304, 167K)