Do women even fucking use computers? Can't remember the last time I saw a girl use a desktop or laptop

Do women even fucking use computers? Can't remember the last time I saw a girl use a desktop or laptop

Attached: 7ff.jpg (600x800, 49K)

Attached: 1547217514116.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

Nord scum

Have you tried looking outide your mom's basement?

>tfw OP didn't go to college
I'm so sorry

I always thought the term basement dweller was an exaggeration until I read this thread

What women are you even around, my uncle friend?
>10 minutes ago, lunch at Uni cafeteria, loads of cuties on folding computies, only one of which on a MacBook
>before that, working in the office with coworker (female(female)), she’s got a big ass work station, just as I have
>last evening, gf was fussing about on her computer
>phone call with mom, she’s got even two of them things
And so on...

They may not use them but they look at them and get payed money for it.

>uncle = incel
Those darned autocorrections nowadays, they don’t make me like they used to anymore.

I built a PC for a girl (female) I've been playing vidya with for years and a few days ago she replaced her RAM and set it properly in BIOS.
So yes they do

My wife has Arch on her thinkpad, I don't really understand what you're on about.

they mainly use laptops. you'd be hard pressed to find a girl with a desktop pc at home unless they got it from their brother/parents/orbiter.

>Do women even fucking use computers? Can't remember the last time I saw a girl use a desktop or laptop

Tell me about the student girls using M Word with her Apple crap laptop

malaka?

My gf uses a laptop when she needs to do editing

go to twitch and you'll find your answer

>twitch thot
>average girl
pick one

My gf uses a T510.
In law school I mainly encounter Fagbooks.

that girl is still cute and I would date her. I don't care if she is cringy

2d doesnt count, buddy

All the time. But one particular case on that note
>Junior sysadmin, coworker asks to bring his laptop because he's having driver issues after installing W10
>Sure, I'll have a quick look
>His female colleague goes "you still use computers? Haven't touched mine ever since I started working here, a phone is so much better"
Never mind the fact that she spends the 8 workhours using a pc

I don't think so. I didn't see women using laptop / desktop in years except for school or work.

Honestly this is true for most men too, i know plenty of guys who probably wouldn't touch a PC unless they were writing a paper and just do all their normal stuff on their Tablet or Phone.

Here's that attention you wanted.

A phone is a computer.

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

Jow Forums

Yes
Maybe less than men and not as competence but there are actually many.
Just go to University or something user.

My girlfriend's laptop has a GTX 1070 and all she plays is StarCraft 2 and sim theme park.

>folding computies
:3

Girls(males) do. That is why you never trust a "woman" online outside normalfag shit like Instagram. That way you can kinda verify it's a biological woman that is completely normal.

Based and redpilled

OP has clearly never been to a job, coffee shop, library, school, or literally anywhere

incel