God damn, can you believe how autistic this guy is...

God damn, can you believe how autistic this guy is? We're in desperate need of a new browser that doesn't exist soley to please corporate interests but how can we ever do that with a team that is as autistic as these guys? Just spending 15 minutes on their forum has proven to me that we're all doomed and it's because of spergs like these guys. What ever happened to the days where the internet would harass and make fun of lolcows and superspergs? Seriously the amount of times I've seen their devs sperg out over comments is just plain laughable, do they really expect their browser to be successful when they can't even communicate with other humans? I know we're a pretty autistic bunch in tech fields but this guy is more autistic than the usual Jow Forums user.

Attached: Pale_moon_logo_256.png (256x256, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/issues/86
forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?p=134236#p134236
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice arguments and proofs of anything

>What ever happened to the days where the internet would harass and make fun of lolcows and superspergs?
Ah, how I miss the days when spergs like me would get harassed on every forum I posted on. Now forums are on life support...

just browse their forums for 30 minutes? The lead developer is literally a furry. I want to support this project so badly but I know in my heart that those people are a lost cause, and this fork of the engine is doomed because the devs are terrified of change. Seriously, just browse the forums for 30 minutes and you can see their mods getting insulted by people calling them by their first names. Then they decide to deride TenFourFox for supporting older platforms? What kind of autism is that? Their codebase is literally a project to support an older platform?

Attached: sssss.png (1852x1228, 118K)

>do they really expect their browser to be successful when they can't even communicate with other humans?

Whiny demanding manchildren are not humans

>The lead developer is literally a furry.
Guess I'm switching to Palemoon

Why do you didn't contribute to netrunner when it was alive?

I'm just saying, every time I check up on this browser and give it a shot for a few hours I end up reading the forums and switching back to Firefox. I can't stand the thought of an autistic furry programming something that I put my bank information into. I understand that there is a lot of autism in this field, but this guy tops even my own autism. How can you view his home page without cringing? We just need a good Firefox fork, that's all I'm asking for.

That's why open source software is nothing serious - I take it for granted.
Look at the attitude of developers.
"If you don't like it :P tough luck :)). Works on my machine xD make your own programs then"
Fucking imagine that. Imagine autocad crashes and deletes your saved drawings and a message pops up "LOL buy more RAM idiot".
That's FOSS.

Attached: Untitled.png (1228x371, 125K)

>Moonchild

I dare you to say it to my face

Attached: 1538225015283.jpg (384x428, 31K)

Just use Ice Cat
/thread

>i really want to like palemoon
>but i just can't get over this non-technical reason to dislike it
you're such a fucking faggot, damn.
people don't dislike firefox because of who's making it, but what they're doing to it
if you like what they're doing with palemoon, why do you give two shits about who's doing it?

as a side note, if you don't like the forum, have you tried not visiting it? i've been using palemoon for years now and i've never used their forums

doesn't make it a bad browser. most of the time posts on forums are retarded anyway.
you get what you pay for. if i want a new feature i implement it myself.
/threads himself
kys newfriend

>We're in desperate need of a new browser that doesn't exist soley to please corporate interests but how can we ever do that with a team that is as autistic as these guys?
don't look a gift horse in the mouth

just wait until the sperging starts. Just wait until sites start breaking and the dev refuses to fix his browser because autism. Function over form.

github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/issues/86

>github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/issues/86

What actually happened
forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?p=134236#p134236

did you even read that thread? that's what "actually happened". the devs threw an autistic hissy-fit, and the would-be maintainer of their openbsd package rightfully decided he didn't want to put up with it.

you have to be cooperative and nice to get your way sometimes. insisting on your rights with no mind paid to good form results in this.

OpenBSD devs violate official branding, that's what happened

and then that sjw twat "ibara" demanded to speak to the person who owns the rights.

If you want "nice" and "cooperation" behave accordingly otherwise I'll lawyer fuck you.

Violation of trademark law is not a joke kiddo

Pale Moon and SeaMonkey are still the best we've got.

and so there was no official pale moon port on openbsd, because the developers could not comprehend the subtleties of social interaction between voluntary FOSS contributors. and nothing of value was lost.

the grievance in that pic was met with the last release though, maybe he does listen

Attached: Untitled.png (1248x630, 83K)

Because it's not polite to call people by their first names on the internet, Josh.

Use firefox no fork

"just browse their forum" isn't an argument, provide examples

Last release was just now
and yes he does listen, if you act as an adult.

Attached: PM.png (1166x360, 34K)

Is he a based and redpilled furry or a cringe and bluepilled furry?

Attached: 1534086946549.png (750x750, 216K)

stop being autistic and just leave an up-to-date version of firefox or chrome to deal with shit like banks

lmfao
here's what happened: a literally who opened an issue where he demanded (not politely asked, demanded) people capitulate to his licensing demands and provided no evidence that he had any legal rights to ownership
the openbsd person (who i don't know and may actually be retarded but in this case acted rationally) rightly told them "fuck off" because that's what you tell literal whos throwing hissy fits and not understanding that you don't immediately escalate to acting like an asshole to people you've never talked to and who aren't aware of your problem
then the furry dev came in to also act like a giant faggot and make demands. now he has a legal right to make demands, but again, he jumped straight into acting like an asshole about it instead of just saying "hey, we don't allow xyz with our licensing, please fix" like an adult would say in this situation
this is all coming from a pale moon user by the way. it's a good thing i don't care about this kind of shit very much because yes, it does make the pale moon developers look like retarded children who don't understand the meaning of "tact"

The start page is botnet.
There's almost no developers working on this garbage browser.
Palemoon is compromised.

Attached: (((palemoon))).png (1577x713, 354K)

this is so laughable
>obscure distribution nobody uses drops obscure browser nobody uses
nobody but the 4 people using openbsd and the 2 people using pale moon cared when it happened a year ago and nobody cares now

Attached: yuri-yoona-laughing.jpg (1000x906, 305K)

is that what it looks like?
i use palemoon, but like any browser, the first thing i do is set 'new page' to 'blank page', and set the startup behaviour to 'continue session', i also have session manager installed so i never ever lose my session

openbsd is the source of a lot of projects that are very widely used and openbsd itself is used pretty frequently in situations where security is a high priority
now if you're talking about end users, then yeah, four people sounds about right

>clearly cannot tell linux distributions and bsd-derived operating systems apart
>totally oblivious of openbsd's fundamentally important role in security research and development of software commonly used on many other operating systems
>fails to comprehend the difference between openbsd-wip and the actual package repositories
>fails to see the issue with the utterly ridiculous behavior of palemoons developers
>"i'll post some laughing asian girls, that'll make my point for me"
why people like this feel they're qualified to give an opinion is frankly beyond me

>start page
Set it to blank page and the problem is solved.

>non-arguments
Don't log into your Google account while using Chrome, problem solved.
Disable telemetry on Firefox, problem solved + you have a non-outdated browser with actual extensions which doesn't perform as shit.
There's literally no reason for palemoon to exist.

>if you act as an adult
He and his gang of gay furries are the ones acting like spergs.

>lawyerfuck
Nobody on the pale moon team (nor you) has enough money for a lawyer.

That's an extremely bullish indicator though. Furfags are well known to channel extreme autism into functional work, and they're not nearly as annoying as trannies are.

Palemoon only use 300MB of your RAM while still display 90% of websites correctly, truly impressive.

If you feel so brave user then all you have to do is to pull a trademark infringement and then we'll see who has enough money for lawyer or not.

go on, do it,

>22000+ posts
jesus fucking christ

>petulant children
HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: laughs.jpg (240x210, 6K)

*yawn* done and done. Guess how I make a living selling mobile apps. Go ahead.

Hey moon,
its just you and me tonight, everyone else is asleep.

See, the autistic fucks not only use Jow Forums but they came here to prove their autism in this thread. Fuck, can we make a version of this browser with different branding or something? Autismfox? Stupid furry fuck I miss the days back when this level of autism would've been laughed at by the entire internet and his forums would be filled with trolls.