Samsung-fags BTFO

gsmarena.com/foldable_xiaomi_phone_appears_on_video_with_companys_cofounder-news-35192.php

Attached: xiaomi-double-fold.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

I wonder how many times it can be folded before the screen gets fucked up.

I don't understand the point of this

Normies will go ohhhh shiny and buy

Why not a flip phone form factor

>china stealing technology again

is it just me or is the phone slightly bent in tablet mode and it has some small indentations on the bottom when in phone mode?

They literally did btw. A while ago one of the equipment partners of samsung helped Chinese companies steal data on the foldable oled

Old and not shiny. And old.

I still can't see the benefit of this meme

Motorola is supposedly working on just that. Essentially a razr v3 where the whole inside is a screen.

Lemme guess this will *also* not be sold in burger land right?
>inb4 aliexpress
With something this expensive I want warranty and an actual service number I could call in case I have problems. Man why do chinks only ever get the cool shit.

That Low quality video looks suspiciously like someone edited the screen feed in.

It's their m.o., and it's why many companies around the world stopped working with, or are in the process of cutting ties with China.

And they straight up call it ''Razr V4''
MY
DICK
IS
DIAMONDS

Attached: Motorola_Razr_2019_Klapp_Handy_faltbar.jpg (1014x654, 91K)

>Most sold phone in Amazon US is a BLU phone with mediatek cpu
>$150
lmao

>that 3:1 aspect ratio
>that weird size when closed
What's the fucking point?

stop kvetching and buy it, goy

How nice of China to steal the tech, then make it.

Honestly, I don't get it either. I usually like cool new smartphone tech but I just don't see why this is good

Like, who's gonna fucking fold out their phone and hold it in two hands to watch a video without looking like a massive fucking tool? The point if phones is to consume content in a portable form factor.

This is the same reason I'm so disdainful of tablets, too.

IT FOLDS THE WRONG WAY

you never wanted to watch movies on a bigger screen?

I think it's cool but there's lots of unseen disadvantages.

That foldable space can't be used for battery or anything else, and the buttons are on the top. So it'll be heavier and thicker but less battery. Especially if the screen is staying on when it's folded.

>Like, who's gonna fucking fold out their phone and hold it in two hands to watch a video without looking like a massive fucking tool?

People already do this all over with folding phone wallet covers. They unfold their phone to use it every time, and usually with 2 hands since they can't 1 hand it with the wallet side flapping.

Xiaomi keeps promising that they'll start selling phones officially in America but they keep delaying. At least I can get refurbished samsung flagships like the s9 plus that I have for chinkphone prices.

>folding phone wallet covers.
>massive fucking tool

I mean, yeah

>it actually looks good

Attached: brah.gif (277x202, 1.44M)

Is that his mom?

xiaomi steals ip.
>us will imprison

dunno
looks exactly like him though

What an awful design. Book fold is the only way to do a phone like that. People want more screen real estate, not less height on the phone.

You can bet your ass that this one will be Japan domestic market only.
They still absolutely love flipphones over there.

Yes

I wonder if Samsung will be able to successfully sue them this time.

There is an actual criminal trail that leads to the theft of their IP for this tech to China.

With the current political climate it wouldn't shock me if Xiomi gets fucked for it in NA, EU and AUS

A bigger 10" screen