What do you use to customize your browser home page?

Attached: 154212187352.jpg (1358x1474, 554K)

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=ip.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: .png (674x44, 3K)

bumping for interest

Go to to the CSS thread they have some template you can file direct or self host on gitlab

bump

>not just creating a simple HTML page that organizes links to a few of the sites you frequent

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-23_14-45-51.png (348x801, 33K)

I use New Tab Tools on Firefox

I don't get any propaganda.

Attached: Cap.jpg (1011x679, 112K)

>I don't get any propaganda.
>posts blatant nippon propaganda

Attached: file.png (254x182, 75K)

this

fpbp

the op pics are from a fresh firefox install you dipshit

Make a basic html page and slap on all the links to sites you visit often

this

>firefox
lmao

Enjoy your ads

Some articles they show like the poverty one are interesting but they frequently push vapid "here's how i got over my midlife crisis" shit.

This. Or if you like to rice you can make a custome homepage,

I customize it to display about:blank

Attached: hp.png (277x21, 948)

I made my own custom homepage.

Listen to these two OP, its much better than whatever Firefox gives out and a little bit better than a blank page

Attached: html work and learn.png (297x454, 4K)

chrome doesn't have this problem

what addons do you all use to get your startpages on new tabs? faggot firefox and removed the ability to change about:newtab

Shit like this is why I dumped firefox, I dont have the time nor the patience to go setting by setting disabling every dumbass "feature" that firefox includes (ie ads on the start page, propaganda on the start page, "fun tips and tricks",etc).

Attached: 1548011655187.png (1290x1264, 978K)

/thread

what do you use?

Chromium

what are you going to do about them cucking adblocking soon?

As shitty of a corporation as google is at least they know how to make a good browser that's werks and isn't filled with useless crap.

>I'm too retarded to spend 10 minutes setting up my broswer

Try Waterfox

Assuming the proposed changes will actually happen I'll be switching to brave anyways when they come out with a stable 1.0 desktop release. I already use brave on my phone and I love it.

Isn't water fox still based off of an old pre quantum version of firefox?

Those changes will effect Brave all the same

>he doesn't have 20 tabs open at all times and have them save whenever you close.

Attached: 1537926755860.jpg (1048x503, 329K)

The adblocker on Brave isn't an extension.

reality has a liberal bias :^)

html css and javascrit

about:blank

just change your homepage and new tab page to open a blank page, or the about:blank page. startup time increases and you dont ping any websites except maybe mozilla (if telemetry is turned on or your preference is being ignored), so you have a second to go "oh shit i forgot to turn on my VPN", and turn it on before you start browsing. or if you're really clumsy you can just set your homepage/newtab to duckduckgo.com/?q=ip.

>inb4 duckcuckgo
i dont remember startpage being able to tell you your IP
if the homepage was an IP testing website anybody tracking you would quickly learn your homepage is that website and you would be fingerprinted by your frequent visits of that site, yet if you are only asking ddg your ip, they would only see a repeated connection to ddg which is not that abnormal as constantly visiting an IP display site.

this.

*start-up time decreases

>no reddit link
what the fuck user?

This

about:blank

>im too lazy to copy paste a user.js file so im going to spend a couple of hours each day for the next 2 days researching what browser i should use instead

just use chrome. you're too stupid to deserve a good browser.

>i dropped ublock because i had to actually set up filter lists what the fuck! I'm a zoomer/boomer and i want all my tech to work out of the box with no configuration at all!

>What do you use to customize your browser home page?
Firefox's inspector, because the custom home page that I use relies on localstorage.

This.
Those templates are a godsend.
Simple to set up and good looking at the same time.
Since there's like 70 or something like that, there's plenty to choose from, which is cool too.

Attached: untitled.png (1360x708, 16K)

H-how do I do this if I know next to nothing about HTML?

Learn basic HTML. Seriously, I just did this exact thing with 0 knowledge of any language and it's stupid how easy it is to make a webpage, stylesheet included if you fancy. I'm an EngLit major ffs.