IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

Attached: Screenshot_20190123-143750_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg (1080x2220, 619K)

WAIT FOR IT

INB4

>backlight
oled doesn't have this problem.

Attached: IMG_20190123_144017.jpg (1280x800, 121K)

ITODDLERS

B T F O
T
F
O

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 24K)

you are late

You pay for the quality, bro.

THE QUALITY OF APPLE'S MASSIVE FUCKING COCK IN YOUR ASS, fucking you over and over again. It's the kind of pleasure you just can't get enough of.
We own you, goy.

Very interesting and thought something was shit with their Displays as of late.

Apple tech here who can point out observations of two known symptoms I have seen from multiple service cases (in relation to shitty flex design issue or flexgate as some fag wants to call it):
-Back-light issue as pointed out.
-Screen detection or just the back-light cutting out if the screen is lifted above 45 degrees angle (less than 45 degrees is advised for testing purposes only rather than trying to use the Mac in this way) from the main body (Top Case).

I can confirm these issues with the flex assembly (from Display panel) are poorly documented by Apple themselves (their service support system at least) and these flex cable area is usually below a metal shield that we are not suppose to remove for inspection (or other fixes).
Said shitty cables can't be replaced separately and we would replace the whole Display assembly to fix that issue.

Can also confirm if the user is an idiot and pushes the screen to far back by a tad too much (similar to what idiots might attempt with a Windows Surface device) and dents up the metal at the bottom of the screen (at the back) then it is likely they have severed the shitty flex cables inside the screen (suffice to say these screens are very fragile) and have no screen detection at all (sometimes mistake it for no power, especially the two port with no touch bar as it might not be immediately clear where the shitbook is powered on or not, usually connect an external HDD with LED or hit the Caps Lock key to check for this).
This would obvious not be covered under warranty (or a potential REP by Apple) but is a clear indication for this shitty internal flex cable design issue with the Display assembly.

fcking based but late

based and I WANT TO FUCK A TOMBOY REDHEADpilled

Attached: btfo.webm (720x404, 2.97M)

>one tooth

Does "she" live in a trailer park?

This isn't a real problem. It's a user defect.

Attached: 1548202045534.png (1065x885, 78K)

wow last years news is here!

How fucking delusional are these people? Even the Macfags I know are not so brainwashed that they can't figure out they're getting fucked by Apple. They have the self-confidence and the intelligence to stand up for themselves and say "fuck this shit, I'm not putting up with it anymore"

My X210 has been with me to work every day since I got it in 2013. I open and close the lid up to 6-8 times per day, maybe more on a busy day. Hinges are still working flawlessly and I still have a working screen. This is not a fucking excuse.

10 year old Thinkpads are superior to the latest Macbook Pros.

Attached: image.jpg (850x863, 662K)

B-b-but thats what applecare is for..!

Just pay more to make sure we'll fix our own fuck ups, goyim. :^)

you're opening it wrong

Even better, you still have to pay a large chunk of money for various repairs

>people
It's ok, we've all made that mistake once.

Attached: 1520311947300.jpg (996x954, 319K)

it would (proabably) be perfectly fine if you opened it, BUT, users are insisting upon opening AND closing it. Sometimes, multiple times a day. Its beyond all reasonable expectation, Apple can be held personally responsible for users treating Apple products with such careless abandon. Open Once, Enjoy Long, I always say

what took you so long

>weird flex may not be okay

Attached: 1546585767253.jpg (561x613, 41K)

>a potential REP by Apple
Don't you mean Display Extended Repair Program?
DERP

BASED

based

#NotAllMacfagsAreDelusional_Idiots
Some people genuinely believe that apple can do nothing wrong, that everything they do is on purpose, and if there's ever any fault, it's therefore impossible it could have been a design fault, as apple would have known about it, with their infinite wisdom, so it must be the customer.

If you view these people as severely autistic, people who've latched onto apple for a god figure, it starts to make sense, and you can just ignore them as you do for 12 year olds posting online.
Nah nigga, the problem is that people are opening them past 90 degrees, to the full distance that the hinge allows you to open them!
Don't people know that just because the adds show and the design allows for it to be opened well past 90 degrees that you're not supposed to do it?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-24 at 6.43.54 pm.png (976x440, 121K)

It's called moefang and baka gaijin like you wouldn't understand it.

Attached: 1376360190919.jpg (512x600, 66K)

BASED

Also based

>even mactoddlers are btfoing other mactoddlers

>work for an apple reseller in eastern yurop
>don't own any of their devices
>kinda feel bad i keep peddling their shit to customers
>but the pay is good

Attached: 1526383327056.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

based

Fucking people who buy laptops and never move them. They don't even remove the batteries and they wear out in a year due constant charging. And then the laptop internals melt and overheat.

All those people would be better off with a pc and a screen. But fucking normies want their laptop.

>bendgate
>repairgate
>chargegate
>meltgate
>flexgate

applel will make mexico border gate

Attached: maki not funny.png (387x720, 528K)

ベースド

>Quoting someone who has "fanboy" in their username
Shiggy Diggy

without apple idk who im going to make fun off

google

based btfo bloke

I bought a 2018 MBP and can no longer get AppleCare. How fucked am I?

>-gate
So tired of this, can't they come up with something better like with security exploits?

It looks bad for you as an unfortunate owner because from the nature of the problem, it looks like an inevitable failure. You can't ethically sell it without telling the buyer of the flaw either.

As far as Applecare goes, you may end up ahead because if the problem turns out to be widespread (and it looks like it's headed that way), Apple will have to do one of their repair extensions where they fix specific issues out of warranty within a timeframe. The catch is that you have to have a failure before that window closes.

The really unlucky ones are those that own the machines but still have a month or two left on the first year. They have to decide if they want to shell out $300 for Applecare specifically for this issue, or not get it in the hopes that Apple will do the repair but be out $600 for the inevitable repair if they don't.

you're holding the laptop wrong

based

based and redpilled

Yet it's still better than any other laptop on the market

>t. mactoddler

Attached: 1548209797501.png (901x1546, 1022K)

i want to nakadashi satania

I only open these threads for the nice Satania images desu.

No, they are still pieces of shit who creak like hell and induce eye cancer.
>t. T440p owner

Very interesting. Underrated post.

Yet the 1080p display looks fine while not requirimg retarded scaling, and the keyboard is far superior to anything Apple has offered in the past half decade.
>another T440p owner

lol

BASED SATANIAPOSTER