If the Macbook Air was $200-$300 cheaper it would be a good buy

If the Macbook Air was $200-$300 cheaper it would be a good buy.

Attached: macbook_air.png (1206x811, 1.42M)

Yeah it's a good buy if you don't plan on using the internal keyboard.

It isn't fanless and it has a dual core processor.

Alternative: work one more minimum-wage day and buy it.

>alternative: get butt fucked and buy it
are you sheep?

its a glorified chromebook with no fans

>there are people richer and smarter than me reeeeeee

Attached: 1547051863777.png (480x480, 32K)

It's worse than fanless

it has a fan

that connects to zero heat pipes.

Attached: 2018 MBA.jpg (1600x1200, 263K)

More like $500 cheaper.

That is retarded.
Even tho 2014 shit is hot too

>are you sheep?
Nope. No Windows for us.

I don't think that's fair to say because of the build quality.

My professor pulled out his macbook, but when he projected it on the screen he was using windows?

Macbooks can run Mac OS, Windows and Linux. You can choose which to boot into when starting the computer.

This. Macshit should be $900 cheaper because of the utter shit build quality.

How does the cooling work then?

Not at all because they constantly overheat and thermal throttle. Also mac OS is pretty unusable a desktop OS if you're an adult.

I agre ee

Attached: unboxtherapy_49851781_231730584427908_3036908409359735358_n.jpg (1080x1350, 86K)

but its not advertised for having outstanding build quality.

I think you figured it out, Jow Forums.

>MacOS and Windows
ftfy senpai

What world do you live in

it's garbage in every way. if it came with a 5 year no-questions-asked instant-swap warranty when it inevitably fails within months then perhaps it would be a good buy.

Norway's got a pretty unique law which mandates a 2 year warranty regardless of Apple's opinion. This is pretty unique, most of the world has weaker consumer protection lasting one year. There has been quite a few news articles detailing how Apple's first refused to follow the law and then demanded that the customer signs a document agreeing to silence in order to get a repair or replacement mandated by the law. Apple is a criminal enterprise and should not be supposed economically.

and thus, with one of the most gay threads of the day, I mark the death of Jow Forums

Attached: noScore.jpg (254x160, 8K)

It's a vacuum. It draws air from inside the chasis and exhausts it out the back. Ergo, air passes over the heat fins that are over the CPU there.

It's still a stupid fuck design.

>HAS A FAN THAT IS AUDIBLE
>DOESN'T FUCKING CONNECT TO ANYTHING
>COMPUTER THERMAL THROTTLES 90% OF THE TIME
>The reason people buy these is for conservative purposes (Silent, light, thin, low power consumption)
My fucking sides.
Just when I think apple can't get worse they fuck up one of the only good product lines they had left.

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg (268x268, 43K)

You misspelled $500-600

this is perfection

You know what I've realised, people who purchase apple are fucking retards. I'm pretty done with them. Purchase it, enjoy.

>macOS
ftfy

No, it's shit. The keyboard is shit. The aluminum casing is shi. The hinges are shit. The small amount of storage is shit. MacOS is shit. The lack of ports is shit. The dongles are shit. The processor is shit. The EFI is shit. The whole thing is one big shit sandwich from top to bottom.

Also daily reminder that there's nothing FagOS can do that Windows and Linux can't.

Attached: 1539278923786.jpg (1294x478, 69K)

Pretty much, although it's be nice if they added at least one more USB-C to the right side and un-fucked the keyboard.

iToddlers BTFO

Attached: 1547547691931.jpg (1234x697, 103K)