Don't read fake news goyim!

don't read fake news goyim!

Attached: 1524803840050.jpg (537x768, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_York_Times#Criticism_and_controversies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Mail#Criticism
newyorker.com/magazine/2012/04/02/mail-supremacy
theguardian.com/technology/2017/feb/08/wikipedia-bans-daily-mail-as-unreliable-source-for-website
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>edge

Can't wait for Microsoft edge to tell me exactly what to say, how to react what to think and what to be. While reading interesting apple ads. The future sure looks wonderful.

they should have kept the old name Trojan

>the green shield, which appears on The New York Times

Attached: 1545770017610.jpg (500x396, 22K)

the daily mail is a real news site despite being clickbaity, they're more of a real news site than the NY "Iraq has WMDs" Times.

Fuck Microsoft.

>don't read fake news goyim!
I still don't know why Jow Forums hates the vocative comma.

Because shitposting on Jow Forums isn't somewhere you worry about grammar.

>hot phones

Attached: lewdphone.jpg (960x619, 133K)

Can you show me how the New York Times doesn't 'maintain basic standards of accuracy and accountability'? You may dislike the fact that they are more liberal-leaning but don't deny that they are generally a credible source.

Fuck off, are you really going to claim right here that the fucking Daily Mail is a more credible source than the New York Times, regardless of your political affiliations?

bill gates owns MSNBC, bill gates wants to dumb down your kids with common core education, bill gates wants to force you and your kids to take deadly cancer virus vaccines

bill gates is fake news

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_York_Times#Criticism_and_controversies

These are occasional faults in a generally well-respected publication that's existed for ages. Also, saying 'x is bad because ...' does not show x > y in any way. I could link you the criticism page for the Daily Mail or one of many pages going over their journalistic faults as well. I think it we both know it would be disingenuous to say that the NYTimes doesn't adhere to basic fact or that it's a less respectable paper than the mail. Hell, just go to the front page of both right now.

>there's a mobile version of Edge
Who uses this shit? Even microsoft is trashing that thing for chromium based.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Mail#Criticism
hurr durr I can do it to
It literally says it's a tabloid in the first sentence

>shilling NYT this hard

>Nice argument

>Racism accusations
>Homophobia accusations
>Sexism accusations

vs

>Failure to report famine in Ukraine
>Iraq War
>Duke University lacrosse case

read

>NYT
>Credible

Attached: 1544349385255.jpg (798x770, 178K)

If this is respectable journalism I'm the fucking pope.
Any arguments?

Attached: Screenshot_20190123-222546_Bromite.png (1080x2160, 1.66M)

You'll notice Daily Mail's criticism are similar to those you would find in the entertainment industry

newyorker.com/magazine/2012/04/02/mail-supremacy
theguardian.com/technology/2017/feb/08/wikipedia-bans-daily-mail-as-unreliable-source-for-website

99% of the media is fake news. Just look a few days when they were reporting on those Cathokic kids with maga hats.

That's a pretty big claim, that 99% of the media is fake news? And your only source is a single news story that was potentially misrepresented? Even if it was, excuse my skepticism, but I'm going to need a lot more to go full tinfoil hat 'all the media is fake'. That sounds like someone in denial.

>If this is respectable journalism I'm the fucking pope.

no you're either a jew or a moron.

it was just 2 days ago the new york times got btfo for their fake news magahat kid story.

Just give up. These people deny reality when it's right in front of them, especially if some random user on Jow Forums gives it to them. If anything, you'll only somehow bolster these schizos

>make up a bunch of lies and publish an article in a "respected" news outlet
>have people point out all the problems with your bullshit story
>have Edge censor everything that goes against your lies and propaganda as "fake news"
gee that's a great idea

You're probably right, I'm sure it just polarizes people more. It's just frustrating that we can't all live in the same reality.

Hopefully these people are discredited by the end of the year

Keep an eye on another development we had just this week: Archiving news stories is "right-wing" and "wrong".

These things add up.
>Media outlet publishes fake story
>People archive it
>Media outlet changes their story
>Anyone saying their original story was a lie is "fake news"
>Archives of the original story is also "fake"
Kind of smells like the powers are be are preparing for something. War or stealing an election or who knows.

most news is usually ok, especially when it's dealing with specific events with little political undertones, such as basic domestic news, but I would certainly posit that many media firms publish overtly hyperbolic, sensationalized news, as well as deliberate propaganda.

after all, due to wikileaks we got to see just how many journalists are in the pockets of corporations and politicians. NYT's leftist coloring of various stories doesn't mean they're not worth reading, but one should just keep a more critical mind. this goes for right-leaning outlets as well. anyone that seems like an uncritical cheerleader for one side of the political aisle is nevet worth reading.

oh boy I can’t wait for the linux fake news threads. God fucking dammit

Unbiased political articles in any given day can be counted on the fingers of one hand. Fuck Fox News, fuck Daily Fail, fuck all those neoliberal cunts making a total circus out of Trump. There are plenty of reasons why that guy shouldn't be your president (same reasons why Clinton shouldn't) and these "journalist" idiots find the most retarded stories confirmed by absolutely nobody and each day run with
>IT'S OVER HE'S DONE GOT HIM

Attached: Marshal_Tito_during_the_Second_World_War_in_Yugoslavia,_May_1944.jpg (800x786, 365K)

the problem with America is there no real left or right. they're all just corporate sellouts.

>Trump
Best timeline. Hope he gets bis second term.

The Daily Mail isn't an actual news site. Calling the Daily Mail news is like calling Jow Forums and reddit news sites. All they do is plagiarise content from other news outlet and re-word it just enough so it makes no fucking sense and is outright false.

B...but I trust my gubbermint

Attached: Screenshot_20190124_040014.jpg (1080x573, 151K)

American state-funded propaganda is best state-funded propaganda

Attached: Screenshot_20190124_040217.jpg (1080x478, 173K)

>unironically shilling for WL and RT.
Here we have a sad pathetic man who actually bought into the propaganda.
They can't be counted, they don't exist unfortunately.

Why are you referring to yourself in the third person?

Gosh, I sure trust this nice Jew to tell me which websites I should read. Thanks, mister!

Attached: Screenshot_20190124_040658.jpg (1080x1003, 188K)

Attached: 1483320522306.png (720x1148, 343K)

Attached: dark.png (1809x1495, 880K)

>cognitive dissonance

B-b-but this encroaches on the hallowed right of Jow Forumstards and russians to lie about brown people and liberals with impunity

What happened actually ? In Europe I only saw a
>Huurrr kids from a Catholic school are racist

Something something black israelites were there shouting.
Then the kids went there to wait for a bus.
Black isrealites started shouting.
Kids shouted back.
Then indian played a song of his people on the kids face.
Kid kinda cringed.
Then kid got universally hated.

fucking KEK

Attached: hehawpng.png (509x480, 481K)

Well it's true.

Just because you are one doesn't mean you act upon it.

Having murder thoughts doesn't make you a murderer until you've actually done it.