Name a recommendable OEM laptop brand?

Name a recommendable OEM laptop brand?

Attached: 1530503581939.jpg (1631x1225, 611K)

thinkpad T & X, or xps 13
also, kys weeb

razor/msi/dell

Apple if you got big pp to fight haters.

Apple for that lit stage light effect

Booboos

Shut the fuck up enjoy your ban faggot fuck nigger fag nigger fuck fuck faggot fuck fag

Are you okay desu?

NO IM SO FUCKING ANGRY FUCK YOU

Do you want to talk about it?

his mom probably saw that hentai pic and took his switch away

I can't find a girlfriend, i'm the only white person in my city and i can't find a white girlfriend as white girls are very rare here, and i dont find black/brown girls very attractive, i also am stuck here to finish uni

Find a penpal

are those actually real? any good websites for international uses? i'm an immigrant so it would be nice to speak with people from my country

big
tohoe
boobers

It's ok user, focus on the things you're passionate about and work on improving yourself and your environment. That'll keep you busy and happy, and maybe you'll find someone neat in that process. Have a great day, friend!

i take back everything horrible i've posted on Jow Forums i love you guys

that cirno looks malnourished lel

We don’t need jannies or mods, everyone on this board is so polite and well-behaved!

i want to fuck them so much that if i ever stuck my dick in them it would be so deep that even king arthur couldn't pull it out

Hentai shit is more often than not full of anatomy mistakes, it doesn't surprise me.

i wish you slip on something that doesnt appear to be slippery, break your spine and become a paraplegic for the rest of you shitty life until your mom doesnt give a fuck about you any more and unplugs your retard useless ass

user THE ADVERTISERS

based jannies not deleting tohou tits thank you

What the fuck are mods doing?

huh

Attached: yande.re 450140 ass bathing loli michiking naked nipples towel wet.jpg (1631x1225, 415K)

I want for mommy go let me suck her boobies

WHY WON'T ANYBODY THINK OF THE ADVERTISERS ?

as much as Jow Forums likes to shit on it, Discord has a pretty nice community of people. Maybe if you could start along the lines of language learning since these people are generally into the cultural aspect of things as well.

who the fuck fills bath hub to this level ? fucking degenerates

noice UMU

>chrome will kill ublock
>firefox maybe kill ublock
really makes you think