The absolute state of the c++ community

youtu.be/WQ1P28Ol3MU

Attached: Screenshot_20190124-152848.png (2160x1080, 363K)

Every single corner of human activity has been flooded with this retarded bullshit.

Attached: DxMfTfaVsAAe_DX.png (548x553, 462K)

Not asia

Rust is worse because it was founded on that faggotry. At least with C++ you aren't locked into a particular community or vendor like you are with Rust.

That comment under the video must be satire

Attached: image0.jpg (1080x917, 109K)

>"Bad actors have been dealt with"
>"A diversity meeting with only women"

I don't understand. I truly don't. Who the fuck cares whether you're a man, a woman or a fucking alien as long as you just program well (or are actively learning to do so). Just code, the compiler won't judge you.

Youtube says there should be 14 comments. I guess bad actors were dealt with.

I had a smug comment in there and now it's deleted. Who the fuck polices videos with

>"diversity dinner with an all female panel"

but that is not diverse

skynet does

Why does all this progressive bullshit use this same fucking font?

they want it to be "cute" and "inclusive"

take a look at this cuck ffs.

Attached: cuck.png (880x143, 23K)

FORCED diversity = BAD. Fuck this crap.

> Guy Davidson
> Guy
I'm sorry, I feel personally attacked by his toxic masculine name.

Now you western faggots are starting to know how communist culture feels like. Science, art, living itself. Everything must serve, support, and reinforce the system. Contradiction or even not taking part in that process is not tolerated.

They are gaining speed now so you're in for a wild ride the coming decades. Plenty of wealth to burn before things crash. Enjoy.

I would rather drown than be taken to Diver City

lmao, this has to be a troll

The only comment that wasn't deleted because they're too stupid to realize it's mocking them.

if you have checked his channel, you wouldn't be posting these comments.
They guy is NOT a troll.

>muh diversity
>presentation by J Guy Davidson
>Guy

Attached: file.png (1400x1400, 1.97M)

Because they're npc's born without innate aesthetic sense.

Attached: Segoe Print Regular 10pt syntax highlighting code example image 3.png (254x100, 4K)

If you checked his channel you would see that he is FIRST CLASS troll

> as long as you just program well
Do you understand now?

as someone from the former USSR, absolutely unironically this

news flash, crony capitalism (as heavily practiced in the US) was already like that just with a different shade of mindrape

just because you chose "diversity" as your scapegoat does not make you a masterful antisocial justice warrior against cultural marxism

It has to be, look ate his channel.

Attached: 1547495913572.png (832x597, 90K)

Attached: sjec.png (333x222, 5K)

>anything i don't like is communism
Jow Forums being predictable as always

Doesn't matter how bad it gets I can always just compile with an older standard

ur just too stupid to understand all of this. For you every ideology is the same. muh middle road. A true idiot, a pleb.

Yes, SJW follow program cultural marxism

>my ideology is better than everyone else's
>"why?"
>durr because i said so

if you're shopping for valid reasons to push people out of programming then "promotes diversity" is not one of them

personally i shame people for being bad at math and for being bad typists, both of which are real things which can impede programming ability, unlike gender, race, sexual orientation, etc

>anything i don't like is SJW
Jow Forums being predictable as always

wtf i love rust now

we should keep track of this to see where it will go and see how bad it will be in the future looking back to this point

what if i like capitalism?

*classical leftists 30 years ago*
>writes a weak AI on algoritmic visual/modelling programming language that takes 5 mbytes on HDD and worked on modernized IBM S/370 mainframe and a bottle of vodka
*neoleft now*
>can't even maintain a basic programming language
Sometimes i think that apocalypse occurred in 2012, but we just didnt notice it.

>Mutts still butthurt about outdated ideology from XIX century
Lel, some nations just can't into basic philosophy

Attached: energia-buran.jpg (690x617, 161K)

Thank god that I'm leaving Sweden soon.

A MASTER RUSEMAN

>like capitalism
I have sad news for you: capitalism in classical (i.e. in Adam Smith's interpretation or American one) is long time dead.
To be precise - since 29.10.1929.
Now we live in a mixed economy world - just like Win9x used 16-bit DOS kernel and 32-bit user/software protected environment

>Lightning Talks
Come back when it's a keynote

No faggot, it's just that most dislikable things are SJW.

the "classical left" is what led to the current state of things

I warned everyone about this. But nobody listened.

see you in 3 months

New gcc compiler analyzes your gender and optimizes code to run at same speed for all genders.

>Good evening, Guy
>not "goy"
So fucking close they almost nailed it.

>Not asia
Oh no. You don't understand. Last year Koreans posted notes on every male professor's door they didn't like saying things (in Korean) like "YOU FUCKING RAPIST. YOU RAPED ME AND I STILL SCREAM REMEMBERING THE NIGHT WE FUCKED" and other abhorrent, false shit to get men out of their society.

Maybe not other countries but Koreans tend to take an already insane idea from the west and run with it to the fucking extreme and they're doing that with feminism now. It's everywhere.

>Gillette has 115 Million subscribers
Wait what

at least in north korea they still respect human rights