It's 2019, and iToddlers are still under the belief that iProducts literally can't get viruses

Even Macworld admits that iProducts get viruses...
macworld.co.uk/feature/mac-software/mac-viruses-malware-security-3668354/

But not even that would convince iFags.

Attached: Truth_at_last.jpg (1024x767, 557K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9c1C4xuKdSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

iToddlers BTFO

Attached: mpv-shot0091.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9c1C4xuKdSU

ya just preordered my iphone xr

iToddlers BTFO forever

Attached: serveimage(2)-01.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

>"List of Mac viruses"
>can count on fingers
>"List of Windows viruses"
>requires a database
iTODDLERS BTFO HOW WILL APPLE EVER RECOVER?

the amount of people in school I've dealt with that say "my family's computer used to have so many viruses until we got a Mac! it's so great that macs don't get viruses!"

It's extremely rare to get malware on the Mac. You basically have to download something thinking it's legit and give an admin password to the installer. Removal is generally simple to. If you had actually read the fucking article you would realize that.

There have been some exploits through other means, but they get squashed quickly.

Now contrast this with Pajeetsoft where there are a thousand good ways to compromise Winblows without the user lifting a finger. And once compromised you might as well burn the main drive and start over from scratch.

they don't get viruses unlike cucked windows

>But not even that would convince iFags.
Why would you want to convince them? If you convince them that their system can't get viruses, it is much easier to have them install your malware.

>implying Jow Forums has malware
Pajeet, you couldn't code FizzBuzz.

I don't recall saying "my malware"

based

using for more than 10 years and never got one... but never get on my windows partition either, both with no antivirus... maybe it's just me.

To be fair, you have to realize how normals operate the system. 90% of the computer users do not understand the difference between a browser and internet explorer, let alone chrome/internet explorer or firefox.

>Now contrast this with Pajeetsoft where there are a thousand good ways to compromise Winblows without the user lifting a finger.
Ok name some

>HOW WILL APPLE EVER RECOVER?

With actual ventilation, and made out of heavy duty plastic (rather than the impractically expensive, heavy, and conductive metal).

Attached: imac_with_proper_ventilation.jpg (3072x3072, 1.87M)

>gay dude takes over apple
>apple starts getting viruses

Attached: D70E06DD-C235-44CA-8D80-A933B0738521.png (929x768, 152K)

Computer viruses are more like STDs than the common cold. You have to be a fucking idiot to get one.

that's what the apple (((geniuses))) are instructed to tell them

>but they get squashed quickly.
user we are talking the company that makes phones you can jailbreak through browser exploits up to this day and age.

If I had a MacBook, I would have that image as my wallpaper.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 2.03.14 PM.png (820x540, 117K)

>April 2018
>hurr making fun of Mac users gives me a false sense of superiority because I have no real virtues except my various brand loyalties

Attached: Mostly+in+sweden+tho+_a47acbb1f1e89f1faa66e791c0c28ba0.jpg (588x823, 75K)

I am malware analyst and there are masses of Mac malware.

You probably just know it, because you think they don't exist.

Tell that to the satania posters.

>90% of the computer users do not understand the difference between a browser and internet explorer,

Normies BTFO