This confuses the zoomer

This confuses the zoomer

Attached: 9cn5myufl4g11.png (940x780, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

servizitelevideo.rai.it/televideo/pub/index.jsp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That thing still exists? Wow.

Aye i remember that (y2k zoomie)

Teletext is the comfiest network.

teletext was based

one way internet

servizitelevideo.rai.it/televideo/pub/index.jsp

Here you can surf the Italian public broadcaster one.

I miss Teletext. Always used to check a page on Channel 4 back in the day that would have cheats for various games on it.

god fuck that reminds me of the old overlay on the telly that would show shit like the lotto numbers, and it was accessed by pressing a special button on the remote

Yeah that's called teletext

itt: people closer to death than me

>Grug's jokes

yeah ok grandpa, we have real games now

>the teen scene

It's Glug's jokes you illiterate fuck.

Stop being autistic and appreciate the joke

I want to use freedos so bad it's true minimalism

when i was in my early twenties and work night-shifts as a caregiver, i used to love to flip through the personal ads and laugh at degenerate faggots & old losers who though they could hook up with 20 year younger chicks. good times

>degenerate faggots & old losers who though they could hook up with 20 year younger chicks
If they're still alive, now they can. Vapid social media usage and money will do the trick.

Also, this is basically 50%+ what social networks are about now. It sure was a smaller fraction on teletext.

Am zoomer.
Can confirm, am confused.

there wherehundreds of ads by horny old men looking for "very young girls" and "feminine boys" who where looking for a "dominant & generous" man.

back then it was a stretch. all you had was a few lines of text to convince some stranger to call you up, agree to to meetup and fuck.

nowdays, you have access to the entire multimedia spectrum to meet, communicate and get your jollies on.

Sure. I also saw these. Just wanted to point out this is maybe most of what people use social networks for.

Both genders seem to have to do a lot of fishing though. It's still pretty amazing to watch.

yeah. social media was conceived as a mean to hook-up

Attached: sexscope450-634.jpg (600x450, 54K)

In America we didn't really have this. Some did have electronic scrolling community bulletin boards though and now those are mostly just scrolling powerpoint like slides. There was also the prevue channel for tv listing data.

I'm literally a 20yo zoomer and I remember spending a lot of time in teletext, there were some lewd pixels too.

underage get out please (adult content here)

like this?
>dangerousminds.net/comments/dirty_teletext_pages_from_germany

Dude, yeah. Makes sense, I'm german. Of course it's an old german pervert's thing.

Yes, there was some sort of texting "chat" via teletext

>adult content here
Not on my 4channel!

user even if i was born in the 31st of december 2000 i would still be an adult.

sacre bleu

Attached: asdp.jpg (474x327, 39K)

Honestly have no idea who that shit was for. I remember checking it out like once when I was growing up. I found it stupid and a waste of time. My parents couldn't into technology and had no idea how to use it. Young people who could use it didn't.

usually contained the tv schedule and a summary of the current and upcoming shows.

wtf my name is Turner

I used to do this for a little while, but with craigslist personal ads. Unfortunately they took all of them down after the government did a crackdown a few years ago.

We just used the newspaper for that back then