S10 will feature an inbuilt cryptocurrency wallet

>s10 will feature an inbuilt cryptocurrency wallet

8 years ago i came to this very board and told you about a little ancap project called bitcoin. you sneered at me. you laughed at me. you called it a botnet. you called it a scam. now i come to you again today and tell you about how samsung will implement an official crypto wallet into their phone.

i am not one to say i told you so but; I told you so.
get fucked. i win. you lose. how does it feel old/g/. nu/g/ need not reply to this thread.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-25 at 17.58.08.png (754x776, 957K)

Other urls found in this thread:

99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-obituaries/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>one person called me stupid
>the world is out to get me

hows your portfolio doing faggot i hope you cashed out at the top or else this is a major cope

Fuck off dumb nigger

Quite ironic posting this after the bubble popped.

Attached: 1451080774265.jpg (1032x774, 208K)

>i got lucky by riding a bubble before it pops
>me right u wrong

Attached: op.png (200x200, 12K)

>BigCo finally gets in on the scam
>this somehow makes it less of a scam

where is even the source for this
also bitcoin doesn't make sense unless you're transferring several thousands of dollars

I can understand the overwhelming vindication you feel regarding Bitcoin. I remember those early threads and will regret forever not getting in on the floor

how does it feel now that your scam is down 80% from a year ago?

>telling lies on internet
How original of you.

Attached: 1548009936686.gif (294x233, 1.86M)

No less of a scam than central banks with fractional reserve banking.

Bitcoin is still up thousands of percent since 2011.

So were Lehman brothers.

>also bitcoin doesn't make sense unless you're transferring several thousands of dollars
bullshit
fees are

Bitcoin just had a bubble. Lehman Brothers blew up as the result of a black swan event (2007/8 financial crisis). They were tremendously overleveraged, just as Long Term Capital Management was during the 1997 Asian financial crisis.

Bitcoin itself isn't leveraged. It's just trading against the U.S. dollar (as well as the currencies of other nations).

>haven't checked Bitcoin since last year
>used to be like 11/12k or so per Bitcoin
>now it's barely 3600
lmao

Last I checked bitcoin was back to it's like 2014 price, unless you told everyone to buy and then sell during 2017 you were wrong.

Bitcoin has literally crashed and burned. You won nothing.

>haven't checked bitcoin since 3 years ago
>used to be like 400-500 or so per bitcoin
>now it's over 3500$
lmao *kills self*

Who cares what price it is, it's not an investment method. It's meant to move money wherever you want without paying 15% fee to your bank and having getting tracked.

>bitcoin
Lol
Dead meme

>ancap
Maximum cringe

>haven't check bitcoin since 11 years ago
>used to be like $0.001
>now it's barely $3600
lmao

Attached: c7f60c_6789326.png (1300x1300, 186K)

Bitcoin is a long-term game of accumulation. I have invested $100 a month for the last 5 years and haven't regretted it since.

>ancap
>bitcoin

Attached: are you fucking serious, mate.webm (720x404, 2.22M)

Nobody uses it as a currency because it's value compared to other currencies is constantly in flux, it's not accepted by anyone and it's slow. And bitcoin can be tracked by anyone, only coins like monero are difficult to track.

Monero is impossible to track.

>Nobody uses it as a currency
But that's wrong, it's worth money in the first place because people use it to buy drugs and send money.

>samsung will implement an official crypto wallet into their phone
Literal botnet

>ancap
Does that mean anti capitalist? Because bitcoin isn't that. It's just a new market.
Also I don't see how this validates the project at all.

You only win if you put your actual money where your mouth is and bought a shitload.

Did you?

>Does that mean anti capitalist?
No, it means "fucking look it up"

That fucking camera hole. Jesus

>blab swon ebent
>ma look at me I use buzzwords I am a bizznizzman
>boo baa oo aa oo

I know what pussy feels like, so....

that status bar is pixel 3 xl tier

Attached: pixel3.jpg (728x485, 47K)

They're not buzzwords, they're just jargon everyone interested in/involved with finance should know.

If you don't know what a black swan event is and you want to get involved in finance or you are in finance, and you're unwilling to learn what it is, you shouldn't be involved in finance.

botnet scam, fuck of faggot
lol

Thank you, come back 8 years ago.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 6.10.41 PM.png (172x188, 24K)

Attached: h.png (2000x1519, 585K)

>Some software is being bundled alongside 30 shit apps people go out of their way to remove from new phones

I would have listened to you.
Do you want to give me 100k so I can quit my job, hire someone, and work on my current project fulltime

Attached: 1512594136082.gif (500x609, 396K)

>Every single major incident results in people blaming the victim
>"only use hardware wallets like trezor"
>A closed source phone app by a chink company will save the day

>The lightning network will be a viable thing any day now.

Attached: autism.png (688x568, 52K)

>A trezor will protect your funbux from the average user

Attached: Capture.png (841x371, 75K)

>phone stolen
>all your fake cash is gone

So how many millions did you make faggot?

>Cashing out and making deprecated fiat right before the market collapses later this year and crypto becomes the only way out

kek i went into the archives and found this.
OP was not lying. literally every post about bitcoin circa 2010-11 is "it's a scam" or "botnet"

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-25 at 23.27.29.png (762x328, 55K)

monero 51% 2000$

Pic related

Attached: a real NPC.gif (500x240, 448K)

>He fell for the bitcoin meme

Attached: bitcoin brain damage.png (1208x848, 106K)

Attached: satoshi.png (499x351, 226K)

the absolute state of Jow Forums jesus fucking christ.
pic related. how could you all have been so stupid?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-25 at 23.31.23.png (2706x1084, 582K)

I meant that nobody besides drug dealers use it as a currency.

how about you find threads for the other 31552 get rich quick projects that died a quick death. Will you praise Jow Forums for getting it right so many times?

>crypto's biggest achievement is a wallet app on a smartphone

Are you fucking serious samshill?

burden of proof is with you

Reminder that Mt Gox stole $400 million dollars worth of bitcoin and then went out of business 3 years after that post.

I don't need to prove anything. It's a fact that for every buttcoin there are 8000 dumpster fire projects that promise wealth. Back in 2010 buttcoin was that project

is this how you cope? lmao. if i had been here in 2010 and seen this shit i would be all over it. unfortunately i was only a 9yo at the time...

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-25 at 23.34.35.png (1880x1090, 394K)

It can go to a million dollars and it's still a scam at this point.

> Virtually impossible to actually pull a million dollars out of any Exchange
> That's OK because you're just meant to HODL
> Current use case: Buying drugs and paying for ransomware
> Use case "any day now" for over ten years: Some bullshit about tracking fruit, saving us from corrupt Governments

>you called it a botnet. you called it a scam.
I mean...

>if i had been here in 2010 and seen this shit i would be all over it
In that case I have some cosmetics I'd like to sell you

Attached: PevZy6Mi_400x400.jpg (400x400, 11K)

No drug dealers uses bitcoin.
I bought a phone i'm using right now with bitcoin. I bought groceries too.

I thought that was technology, but it's more like much MD versus much vidya and itodlers btfo based lmao.

>every post about bitcoin circa 2010-11 is "it's a scam" or "botnet"
it's both of those things

you win?
we lose?

If you bought in in 2010, you would have:

> Lost everything to Mt Gox (I lost ~$400 there actually)
> Lost it due to one of the early money losing bugs in Multibit
> Cashed out after turning $1,000 into $4,000. Spent $5,000 buying back in right before the crash
> Lost it all to one of the Electrum exploits
> Spent it all on drugs and smoked it

Your best scenario is to have bought low and then bought thousands of dollars worth of pot

Here we go again, cf

Are you millionaire? If not, you lost too.

>No drug dealers uses bitcoin.
ive bought drugs with it

Attached: f.png (506x510, 349K)

Read it and weep faggots

Attached: tweet20171129.png (598x313, 44K)

why would u trust samsung with your bitmemes?

feel sad for the guy, he lost touch with reality at least a decade ago

Uses... Bought...
Yeah that might be the case 5 years ago, I've bought drugs too using bitcoin, that's the reason I know about it.

My point is no one uses it today, monero is powering the deep web.

Macafee is a drunken schizo dumbass that hurts the community and has done so a numerous amount of times

Attached: Capture.png (843x357, 59K)

I feel like I'm being trolled when I look at his twitter. He's obviously lost his shit but every dumb thing he says he gets hundreds of believers responding about him being a visionary or whatever. I've often gone followed profiles expecting to find bot accounts only to be wrong.

It's like some bizarre cult where people believe the leader is going fly them to another planet if they just hand over all earthly possessions.

do you know for a fact it's unironic though

Attached: absolute madman.png (588x380, 74K)

Welcome to the internet, where everyone has a cult as long as they post images/videos of themselves ~being kewl~.

lol that is not even the worst. you should go on twitter and see the Ripple shills. or search any banking institution on twitter like Bank of England's official account for example and under every tweet, there will be three or four unironic Ripple shills. i shit you not.

Tron and Verge are also pretty bad. the whole crypto space is cancer desu. after 2016 it became just a get-rich-quick scheme worse than penny stocks

Last shit he pulled (that I"m aware of) was "the coin of the day" he shilled one project on his twitter every day.
He was in fact payed 10k to do so.

Call me an NPC. As long as this is the standpoint of NPCs, ie most people, bitcoin will never see mainstream adoption.

Attached: file.jpg (346x92, 7K)

top fucking kek i remember this lmfao. it was actually $100k per tweet afaik

Are you a millionaire?

Attached: gatodancadeiro.gif (245x200, 1.25M)

Not tomorrow neither next year sure, remember when Facebook wasn't a thing, when MySpace wasn't even a thing. Seems like a long time ago.

I hate that guy... He was invited on national TV and said he'll eat his cock if bitcoin wasn't 100k in 2020.

Even that number kept changing because once it came out he was charging, he wanted to make it sound like he was worth a lot and blew up his own rates

>Not tomorrow neither next year sure, remember when Facebook wasn't a thing, when MySpace wasn't even a thing. Seems like a long time ago.
bitcoin is a ten year old concept. bitcoin dot com is owned by basically scammers. people know it as the "drug coin". bitconnect being so popular didnt help either.

how isn't it a scam? it's entire value is derived by what other people are willing to pay for it. it's not backed by shit. it's literally internet fun bux. that doesn't mean you can't cash out for real, but, at best it's primary use is paying for illegal activities.

also, kys.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Bitcoin,
is in fact, Bitcoin Core, or as I've recently taken to calling it, legacy Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is not an blockchain unto itself, but rather another free component
of a fully functioning currency useful by the blockchain, wallets, and vital centralised exchanged comprising a bitcoin as defined by Satoshi.

Many computer users run a modified version of the Bitcoin legacy system every day,
without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Bitcoin Cash
which is widely used today is often called "Bitcoin", and many of its users are
not aware that it is basically the Bitcoin Legacy system, plus modern advancements developed by the Bitcoin Cash project.

What a cunt, he must have some debts to pay I guess. How ironic that he has any follower left.

Etc are coming and there are 2 futures contracts in bitcoin, it was sci fi 3years ago. Things are moving slowly but it's not doomed, also bitcoin is dead is a meme, it's been called dead more than 300 on press. Sauce 99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-obituaries/

It's called bcash
And yes you can btfo

Yup, and I'm sure it will be protected by Knox (TM). So when you root your phone you'll inevitably lose access to all your coins.

>having your money under your own control instead of giving it to the corrupt government is a bad thing because you need to learn something

No one in his right mind will use a bloatware wallet on his smartphone. But the fact that they allegedly advertise this feature is good for bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, cryptography and Foss in general.

My whole point, moron, is that your money is not under your control if you store it in a wallet made by *fucking Samsung.* Of all the megacorps to trust, they're pretty low on my list. All they have to do is trip one e-fuse in your $1200 phone, something they've been doing for over 6 product generations now, and you lose access to all your currency stored in that wallet, irreversibly. Fucking hell even a nation state doesn't have that level of control over bank notes already in circulation.

Wtf you guys were complaining about botnets in 2010? I thought this was a new thing