Reminder to never buy this explosive shit

Reminder to never buy this explosive shit.

Attached: Duracell1[1].jpg (960x210, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/lawsuit-news/45069-duracell-batteries-leak-normal-use-class-action-claims/
youtube.com/watch?v=0A1GvQ40j0Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duracell_Bunny
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>DuraCell used to be good back in the day, but they SUCK ASS nowadays. They are absolute garbage. Pure shit. Little fucking ticking time bombs waiting to fuck up your expensive equipment. That date on the battery isn’t a “use by” date, it’s a fucking countdown to detonation. Fuck DuraCell 8 ways to Sunday. I hope the God-less commie fucks go bankrupt. After the tenth fucking possession was destroyed by these little cylindrical terrorists, I trashed all the DuraCells in my house. Not just batteries in a device, but brand new packs from Costco.

>leaks and corrodes your gaymer device
>nothing personnel, kid

Attached: 7o0khhsuq3yz[1].jpg (639x713, 47K)

How do I unsubscribe from your blog?

>leaks and corrodes
Never had the issue, they're not chink batteries you get with your TV remote.

I use Philips.

>they're not chink batteries you get with your TV remote.

oh naive child.

5 Energizer™ shill club tokens have been credited to your account.

> Energizer™

Only Panasanic lithium that's folded over 9000 times, or bust.

I just have some Varta Ni-Mh laying around I use for whatever uses batteries
Can't complain

rechargeable batteries from the likes of Eneloop are the only batteries worth considering.

They are so unoriginal they really had to steal the bunny as a mascot thing from their competition?

The bunny looks like that downs kid hitting the goal tape.

you should buy not-duracells for a different reason: alkaline batteries are alkaline batteries regardless of the brand

I've been using only energizer and panasonic since 2002

*blocks yöur päth*

Attached: alkalisk-alkaline-battery__0603624_PE680864_S4.jpg (500x500, 27K)

>alkaline batteries are alkaline batteries regardless of the brand
Yes, but Duracells are extremely shitty comparatively.

topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/lawsuit-news/45069-duracell-batteries-leak-normal-use-class-action-claims/

ive been using duracell both at home and at work for like two decades. they've failed like 10 times at most.

E N E L O O P

Here comes a new challenger

Attached: image_25676.jpg (1200x1200, 111K)

>alkalisk

Attached: Hydralisk_SC2-HotS_Head2.jpg (590x898, 232K)

>not using superior Kirkland batteries

Big companies will always get lawsuits from (((certain people))) trying to milk them for sweet sweet compensation money.

Since when did Duracells become a time bomb?

You sound like some butthurt gaymer child just had their chink controller broken and blame the battery instead of the console company you fanboy too much.

>Buying Eneshit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
youtube.com/watch?v=0A1GvQ40j0Q

Varta stronkest

this

I've never had any issues with duracell or any other batteries.

Been using these for years with zero problems, I have about 60 or so total.

Attached: duracell_rchrgbl_rechargeable_long_life_ion_1240912.jpg (2500x2500, 605K)

Literally any alkaline battery will leak at some point if you leave it drained inside the device for years. It's just a fact of the battery chemistry and manufacturing.

If you don't wan't it to happen either take out old batteries or switch to lithium/NiMh batteries.

i can vouch for the triple a as well, breddy gud

Duracell actually had a bunny mascot first but they failed to renew their trademark in North America and lost it, and later Energizer made their own bunny mascot specifically for North America. In the rest of the world Duracell uses bunny mascots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duracell_Bunny

>NODURASHIT

>device manual discourages rechargable batterirs
>use them anyway
I use them on my xbone controller.

XBONE controller discourages rechargeables?