What are the jews up to now?

What are the jews up to now?

Attached: Untitled.png (365x389, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/intika/Librefox
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Over 6.5 million installs. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Use uBlock Origin while you can.

/thread
adblocker is for literal faggots / normies

>What are the jews up to now?
producing arch and manjaro

>forcing an ad for your ad blocker

jews gonna jew

>using chrome
Found your first mistake

/thread

SJWfox sucks tranny cocks

/thread

>Chrome = jews
>SJWfox/Firecucks = shit
>Brave = jews with blockchain

name a browser that doesn't suck then

Manifest v3 will be a steak through the heart of uBlock Origin, but other adblockers like AdBlock and Adblock Plus will be gimped, almost to the point of being useless. It's all a part of Googles plan to be in charge of what ads get though and which don't.

just curl it and imagine how it looks

My guess is that google will take bribes to whitelist certain sites from the adblocker.

Don't have to. They'll just let all their own ads though and you can pay to use their ad services.

Suckless surf

IceCat, don't listen to other meme answers
GNU fork of latest firefox with no tranny CoC, SJW, proprietary code etc.

Attached: icecat.png (650x650, 177K)

>IceCat
that's assuming they won't adopt Manifest v3 and will continue to maintain v2 which I imagine would be much more work.

There is no reason to assume they will as of right now. And if next ESR does, ESR 60 will always be around.

Browsers peaked with Firefox 3

>Manifest v3 will be a steak through the heart of uBlock Origin
>>steak
my sides

Attached: 1531157597855.jpg (1024x768, 141K)

>steak
this is a troll, right?

Is it possible to make a browser from scratch?

>steak through the heart

Steaks to the heart kill hundreds of thousands per year in America.

Attached: 1455276951269.jpg (384x395, 24K)

Yes. It would be a ton of work depending on what features you want. But totally possible.

Attached: 1547617435577.jpg (481x498, 21K)

>What the fuck is wrong with you people?
It's simple branding. If a normie wants to block ads, what are they going to search for? Ad blocker. They sure as hell aren't going to search for "uBlock Origin"

ameriburgers everybody!

Especially if you implement modern standards. The reason why current web browsers have been in development ~20 years or whatever is because they have to keep changing to match standards e.g. HTML5, CSS3, whatever. A brand new browser could start at square one and not worry about legacy compatibility, since those things will be included in the umbrella of modern standards.

Chrome source is the size of an operating system. Good luck!

It's likely far smaller once you strip out all the anaylstics / data gathering / NSA backdoors, just like Windows

Attached: steve-brule.gif (500x281, 991K)

Wishful thinking

It's a typo; get over it. Besides, I'm pretty sure any object impaled through a heart would be fatal.

Embrace, extend, extinguish.

That's in uBlock Origin's description though.

>AdBlock
>Adblock Plus

lol both of those contain Ad block in their title. I think you took my post too literally

I'm willing to bet that add-on title has more weight in the search algorithm than a single mention halfway down the description, but I could be wrong

Firefox with github.com/intika/Librefox if you don't want a fork
IceCat if you don't care about it being a fork
Ungoogled Chromium for the devtools if you are developing

Literally everything else is sub 50 IQ tier garbage crossboarder numales would use.

Icecat isn’t a fork it’s a rebranding.

Hmm, personally I just use librefox with Firefox, keeps me as up to date as possible with all the benefits of icecat.
Everything else I said is still true tho.

Does this actually block ads on Youtube? I find it hard to believe they would hand users a tool to block their own Youtube ads.

>over 6.5 gorillion

can I use c++ to make a new browser?¡ any books on how to make a web browser? im autistic and lonely enough to dedicate time to this

>idiots don't know how to search
>literally type "adblocker" and pick 1st result
>company pays jewgle 5 gorrillion dollaryoos to have gud meta that puts them at top of list
>calls product "adblocker"
>profits...

Attached: 10706208-1x1-940x940.jpg (940x940, 89K)

Use java