ANOTHER RAJA AMD IS FINISHED

amd.com/en/corporate/leadership-sandeep-chennakeshu

They never learn ....

Attached: poo.jpg (1260x709, 112K)

>Sandeep Streetshittu

ayymd lmao

*gets hired by incel*

>electrical engineer with deep executive experience in leading semiconductor companies/tech companies
>also an inventor with over 170 patents
Looks solid choice to me.

what is it with amd and street shitters?

Wrong.

>Prior to joining AMD, he was president of BlackBerry Technology Solutions at BlackBerry Limited. Prior to BlackBerry, Dr. Chennakeshu served in the following key executive roles: senior vice president and general manager of Freescale’s Wireless and Mobile business group, president of Ericsson Mobile Platforms and CTO at Sony Ericsson, Ericsson Mobile Phones, respectively and general manager of Ericsson Mobile Phones (North America).

>Dr. Chennakeshu earned his Doctorate in electrical engineering from Southern Methodist University and a Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Management from the Indian Institute of Science. He is an IEEE Fellow, and a named inventor on 170 granted patents.

Highly intelligent, with mobile and embedded experience, he's exactly the kind of person who will thrive at AMD.

>170 patents
meme achievent desu
does he know how to make thermally efficient, low power draw gayming GPUs that destroy the competition at a lower price point? If not, he's useless.

yea but does he know how to use a toilet?

i dont get it
are white bois jealous?

Attached: giphy.gif (500x374, 1.76M)

>he was president of BlackBerry Technology Solutions at BlackBerry Limited.

So... where can I find a "Blackberry" device or product?

Nowhere?
I thought this poo was highly accomplished. Or is it one of those bragging shits like the one all over einstein?

>israeloburger company geting buttraped by rasheet and the gang
get shrekted retard

>Blackberry
>Sony Ericsson
Both companies are dead

are you fucking retarded? Blackberry KeyOne and Key2 are current Blackberry Android phones, have you been living in a fucking cave or just retarded and playing favorites?

How is this a thread?

I didn't know Jow Forums was turning into Jow Forums

Why can't they find another Lisa?

>Dr. Chennakeshu earned his Doctorate in electrical engineering from Southern Methodist University. He is an IEEE Fellow, and a named inventor on 170 granted patents.

He sounds pretty legit.

sir do the needful and buy ryzen cpu and radeon gpu

when will intel poach him?

>m-muh indians are stoopid mehmey

Sandeep, please, listen to me. I beg you.

T R I P P U L C A U S H U N

poo in chiplet

He does, but he wipes with his bare hand which he rinses with plain water only afterwards.

10nm wedy, wedy good!

And they made some of the most based tech of their time.