Anyone else directly work with females? How is it...

Anyone else directly work with females? How is it? I work for a small startup and they hired their first female "coder" today and I plan on quitting.

Attached: azbWavD.jpg (743x1321, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/y4RJYfH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how big of an incel are you?

They're all ugly so it's pretty easy for me to treat them like men.

List out every legitimate work-related problem that you have with this supposed female co-worker.

I've worked with lots of female colleagues, and they have been just as good and bad as other human beings I've worked with. Then again, I'm not an autist, and I don't judge people based on their sex or their appearance, I look at their actions and their values.

Plus, I can always ask them for help if I need to buy something for my girl

Get a grip OP, get to know the girl. She's most likely a good person

Don't quit. Just start making her uncomfortable in the workplace

>Hey, nice tits
>Hey, you got a fat ass
>Get me coffee from the break room kitchen, bitch

She'll be out of there in a few days

Attached: c10a72b4a899e86e7ab944f547ae3cb831c6caa273dcdf19bb840a0cafc2d118.jpg (607x479, 104K)

>They are all individual humans
>haha they will know what my girlfriend wants because all women are the same

>She's most likely a good person
only part of your post that's wrong

that's how you get fired, retard

I fucking hate working with women.

You're wrong.

dont be such a baby, the people here who can actually hold a job don't have problems working with females

I don't unless they have a victim complex, mainly because victim complexes are just annoying and pathetic.

I work mainly with old women and it sucks

>gossip about everything
>talk trash about others all the time
>nosy
>extremly formal and unfunny
>bootlick the boss like their life depends on it

Thank god I am just the IT guy and they threat me like god since they are all retarded with computers

They are insufferable. This one bitch always tried to be one of the guys, tried fitting in and making friends. But I had a clique with my coworkers, you can't just join the wolfpack like that bitch.

We all say through her facade, she was a manipulative bitch. We'd be talking about sports and she'd come up about how she also loves this sport and this team. How coincidental right?

Best of all she got paid just as much as the rest of us for doing shittier work. But quotas you know? It's bullshit

I had to deal with an old loan officer lady recently and it was funny as hell. Her batteries in the wireless mouse died and she replaced them and oh no the mouse is broken nothing can fix it. I go down and help her, turns out she put the AA batteries in backwards.

This only middle and young women.

How do I try to pick up a girl at work guys? it just seems like a bad idea because if it dont work, it will be super awkward and I may get fired or they quit.

Idk in a small start up, but I do modelling, all the old hags constantly sexually harass me but I'm just meant to laugh it off. They're worse than the fucking homosexuals. Women in general are perverted motherfuckers they just hide it well when they want to.

Attached: 1527253357353.gif (540x540, 577K)

A good ass slap does the trick

It depends if she looked like that. I could overlook all her horrible qualities if we had a hot chick on our office.

Is she russian or somewhere from eastern urop? She probably smarter than you if she's from eastern urop.

>I plan on quitting
This is amazing.

I work at a hospital and it's primarily female staff. I think like 80+%.

I'm actually about to call off faking back spasms because my department head keeps pulling me to different units that I don't work in trying to make me do other people's work because they called off. I was hired for a specific job, which is intake behavioral health monitor. My job to to sit. Just to sit. And record. For 8 hours and nothing else. I took the job because of my back so.yeah I'm one or two more bad days from walking out on the job.

Ashamed to admit I fapped to that photo before.

imgur.com/a/y4RJYfH
link related

you only pick up girls at work if you don't care about the job trust me it doesn't end well

> How is it?
They're more emotional, may have more vague understanding of technical things, but compensate for it with abstract thinking. They're usually some sort of managers. It's like that in IT, in HR they have a glued smile and a snake temper.

>Anyone else directly work with females?
Yes, daily
>How is it?
Normal, I guess

there are seven basic personality types, there is bound to be one close enough to help choose... or to fuck to make your gf jealous.

are you a coding socks model?

This is what I'm going with.
One even tried, and it made me really fuggin sad to let her down, but I was able to mask it well enough.

~30% of my colleagues are women.
Many of them very experienced and in high positions. It's kinda interesting that there were pretty much no women in my classes at uni but in the actual workplace there's plenty. If anything I think more women used to go into IT/software development compared to now.

Attached: 01s16-lump-433.jpg (126x128, 8K)

Oh yeah, and for coders it depends more on their skills, I know a few at least OK women programmers, also I knew one really bad one as well as one terrible gay dudebro, they were hired roughly in the same timeframe. Both were juniors, so again, I wouldn't concentrate on genitals that much; don't be a cunt, your boss just trying to dilute that sausage fest.

yummy

Attached: df5gcbB.jpg (1280x1705, 356K)

>mainly because victim complexes are just annoying and pathetic
see OP, and 60% of posts on nu-Jow Forums

Il a politico military analyst. Women are a majority. They are different from men for sure but they do the job for the most part. The one exception is managerial jobs. Many females I had to deal with in leadership positions were incredibly incompetent.

No, did that once here not making that mistake again.

To be fair, I've never seen a manager who contributed anything at all. But the female managers seem determined to make their presence known, while some of the men are less visible/annoying.

Definitely. I left uni at the beginning of the 90s and there were a handful of girls in my classes, my daughter is at uni now and there is only one other girl in her classes.
IT/CS has gone massively neckbeardy in the past 10-12 years, an element that was always there, but now seems to have come to the forefront.

>they hired their first female "coder" today and I plan on quitting.

Imagine being this incel.

Attached: punished.png (512x512, 281K)

>there are seven basic personality types
please provide more information

Never date in work you fucking retard.

how else do i get gf idk where to find grills

I really would hate to work at your company. Imagine if the double standard didn't apply to you

>Hey, cute cock you got there
>I just broke the toilet, go fix it for me mr manly man

Why do women avoid white men more and more?

From my experience, they're either control freak cunts who want to PROVE how smart and 'capable' they are, or they're lazy dumbcunts who hinder progress. I'm sure not all women are like this, this is just from my experience.

Yea it sucks they are crummy coworkers but the key is to take advantage of them. Just thank them for doing a good job and making your life easier. They love to get treated like shit

too feminine and weak. white men are made to be cucks.

Had the same, if it bothers you report it to your boss before it settles. If he ignores you follow up till you reach something with a law book. Women may get a softer punishment on this shit, but in the end even they stop pulling this shit when it comes to their money.
t.young IT guy for everything

they don't they avoid you

I‘m not sure but as I see it, both woman and man try to avoid the other one.
I try to avoid females because most females I worked with are dumb cunts, I can barely believe they can shit by themselves. Not all obv, a female coworker of me is a lot smarter than most people in my office, and also smarter than me.

Nice try, stacy. HR lives for this shit
It's a fetish

Attached: tippity top zozzle.jpg (586x580, 75K)

something to do with dwarves, I think

holy cringeoli. post your face, I wanna see how much of a onions guzzling, nigger loving, paypiggy beta faggot you are because going by your opinions, you sound pozzed.

Fucking hell
The women in tech meme is appearing in my country too
Actually happened yesterday, check this
>work as mid dev
>java/python, not the hardest thing in the world but not brainlet tier
>making corporate software
>we need employees
>alright, I guess we could use some
>the day comes
>hr is office next door
>a girl walks in, barely 22, probably just graduated or something
>thiscouldbefun.jpg
>lean closer to the door
>"Ok so, can you tell us any projects you've been working on in java?"
>"Well, I made a quiz that connects to a database"
>smirk because I know that's the unofficial brainlet filter, making shit your college tells you to do instead of doing your own projects
>"Ok, so we're gonna have you write some algorithms on white paper, is that ok"
>"White paper? Ok"
>"Make a program that counts from 100 to 1 printing "Java is fun" instead of every odd number
>get angry because its brainlet tier and not a good way to see if someone is capable
>the room is silent for the next 5 mins
>"Ok, well thank you, we'll get back to you soon"
>she leaves
>go to hr to see what she wrote
>literally couldn't write the main method
>public main static (String [args])
>start laughing so hard tears start rolling
>in her for function she didn't know that you use ; instead of , to separate arguments for counting
>she didn't know -- was a thing, apparently she only saw ++ in her life
>huge smile on my face
>go back to office
>another roastie down, me thing
>week later
>"Hey user, I'm your new coworker, they told me that you would be helping me get into the workflow"
>mfw it was fucking her

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (406x474, 318K)

kek

Woman here. Grow up.

You're a dude

do they actually code?

U fuk thots on tinder

Show tits you worthless whore

Literally had three girls at my office. Two are cool, but the third was fired in probation because of her victim complex and no one else in the department liked her. Being an insufferable cunt gets you fired even if you have tits.

They don't, it's just Jewish Israeli astroturfers pushing race mixing to get rid of whites.

Israel literally dedicates part of its military to posting pro-Israeli, anti-white/European propaganda. They also hire university students in return for helping pay tuition.

Attached: 1545622562704.png (489x303, 124K)

personal experience here:
if you have a few women in the office, it's generally fine because they accept their place in the office and try to fit in with the guys.
if you have a majority of women, that's when you have a major problem, as herd mentality starts kicking in.

Attached: herd_o'_women.jpg (1280x853, 227K)

This. Fat ugly female coders that have their original hair color generally are pretty based and you can say whatever shit you want to them.
They'll either tell you to fuck off or laugh at you.

Can you use more buzzwords please? Can't believe you are this much of an NPC.

>working as a lab monkey temp at a large biotech company for 2 years
>been promised a permanent job several times and it has never happened
>boss comes up one day and says they found someone for the job i was gunning for, it's a woman fresh out of college with no experience, my boss wasn't particularly happy either, he said i was already doing it in addition to my temp job and hadn't screwed up but the higher ups wanted someone with a degree
>on top of that he told me that management has assigned me to train her for the job
>grudgingly accept my wage slave role and go to meet her
>she's an early 20s black girl, decent looking and being friendly and i think hey maybe this won't be so bad
>take her into the lab and start explaining the things the job would entail (typical QA/QC type stuff and formulation)
>first roadblock appears when i tell her to grab a graduated cylinder off the shelf and she brings me a beaker, my mood suddenly changes, i was in for a rough day
>next i tell her about logging materials use and mixing chemicals, nothing big, small numbers, the kind of arithmetic any idiot can do in their head, well she couldn't, she then asked me for a calculator to subtract a digit number from a two digit number
>finally get done with the day, feeling really pissed off about getting passed over for this moron, dreading the whole week i'll be training and shadowing this girl
>show up the next day and find out she just no call/no showed
>she never comes back, and is fired the second day for missing work
>management then comes to me and offers me her job and i was so angry that i told him to go fuck himself and quit on the spot
>now i work for myself and don't have to answer to anybody and no, i have no female employees, i make more money than that middle management paper pusher faggot could dream of and mainly i learned an important lesson, you can only depend on yourself, and to a lesser degree men, but never women

Attached: 1502286148581.jpg (632x638, 94K)

I don't know man. Seems like every time I go out all I see are black male white female couples. Maybe it's just a thing in the US?

Nice bait. Perfect way to get the betas here to give you free (You)s

Boomers in general, hell, anyone over the age of 40 or so is just functionally retarded when it comes to computers or anything that behaves like a computer.

Like using those tablets to order food at whatever fast food places? Every single time I get lunch or dinner with anyone over the age of about 40, it's like it's the first time they've ever seen or used a tablet. They lose the ability to read what's on the screen. They forget how to control it. They don't even know what the buttons, WHICH ARE LABELED IN ENGLISH, do.

It doesn't make me angry, it's just fucking baffling. Absolutely astounding. So many people are literally just incapable of learning how to use a computer, and as soon as they figure out one aspect of it they immediately forget.

Attached: 1547735824999.jpg (620x373, 34K)

It then becomes office politics.
Not about women only but with incompetent colleagues in general.

- You help at first when they ask shit, ideally in a visible way to set the precedent that you aren't discriminatory or just an asshole, but become less available as time passes. Maybe you just were focused in your work and didn't see the Slack message, or you're busy when they come to you and tell that you're going to get back to them later, but don't do so. At the very least they'll stop asking you trivial stuff.
- You lobby to use some variation of Kanban to make any roadblock visible to anyone who wants to see, bonus point if your area starts measuring lead times and cycle times. This makes any incompetence obvious to even the most naive individual in your team, and to management if they also look into the boards.
- Depending on how "results oriented" your boss is, you could eventually just tell him that you're worried about ${NEW_COWORKER}'s performance, or you may need to hint indirectly by showing worry about the deadlines of ${NEW_COWORKERS_PROJECT} but let the thing crash and burn so when your boss gets inevitably questioned about it the deadweight coworker comes to mind as the cause.

>flat
>1:1 hip:waist ratio
>enormous bags under the eyes
>no wyte bois
Pottery

Attached: 1543717231252.jpg (348x383, 67K)

>1:1 hip:waist ratio
The golden ratio.

Ha you weren't kidding mate
What a fucking state

Fewer than 8% of relationships are interracial, and a dramatically small minority of those are white women with non-white men. The vast majority of interracial relationships are non-white female with white men.

Your fantasy/what you're being paid to post doesn't line up with reality, sorry.

Attached: 1534802890080.jpg (599x409, 68K)

I bet she fucks blax

kek

see She does, because that's all she can get.

Can't really blame her, it's just like ugly short guys banging fat chicks - if that's all you can get, well, that's all you can get.

had a 60yo boomer client who considered herself "good with computers" and "took a class" on them open a ticket that her wireless network card was broken

i get over there and a crowd of other similarly aged people were standing around scratching their heads over it, she starts going on for ages about how there's nothing she can see that should be causing this and saying i'll probably need to get her a new machine

finally get to actually look at the damn thing after hearing about what a tech wiz she is and see the network icon with a red X and know that the network card is either off or broken, most likely off so i look at the side of the laptop and find the switch in airplane mode and flick it back on, computer is magically fixed again

i say nothing and walk away as the boomers continue to scratch their heads

Attached: 1nprA9p.jpg (770x448, 229K)

This one?

Attached: 32_Qnm3Xov.jpg (453x604, 42K)

Snicker

>he pretends like he wouldn't bend over backwards to date her

What do you think about the idea of right wingers just raping leftist women? You keep whining that we're all incels and thus bad people, so this is an easy way of fixing that.

>i say nothing and walk away as the boomers continue to scratch their heads
I was about to reply "you should have at least told them about the airplane mode switch, so they know for the future" but it's honestly, seriously, very likely that they would immediately lose that information.

I'm not even whining "lmoa dumb booOMERS AM I RIGHT??" - the vast majority of them are literally incapable of learning and remembering something like "check the airplane mode switch if the wifi doesn't work". You can't "teach" someone who is not capable of learning (or at least remembering).

That level of incompetence is downright frightening to me. Fortunately I know it's not old age that causes it, but rather the fact that a significant number of people are just born incapable of learning and have no ability to problem solve. My grandpa is 80 something, had a stroke, rolled his fucking truck (twice), and has bad vision and hearing (even for an 80 something), yet he's set up his home theater system, by himself, every time. At least I know that I'll always be able to get my computers working when anything goes wrong.

Do people actually think like this? Look you can use that argument for the fat ugly rednecks that coalburn, but op is actually an attractive girl.
Stop pretending like you aren't slightly angry her father failed at raising her. There's still plenty of girls that will reject you because of everything but your skin color.

if i told her that russians are non-white asians she'd probably be dumb enough to suck my dick

I was just thinking the same thing. Given the state of US culture/society, the probabilities of goodness probably aren't that good.

>6'
>8/10 face
>I lift, and run
>charming and intelligent
>work for myself
>good genetics

vs

>short
>flat
>1:1 hip:waist
>huge bags under eyes (sign of poor health)
>cakes on the makeup (sign of poor skin or low self esteem, usually both)
>tans, which means at 22 or however old she is, she'll look like a 40 year old without makeup
>not to mention the whole "lmoa i only date blacccs ;)" ginormous red flag personality flaw, which is 9 times out of 10 related to a bad relationship with her father (the red flag to end all red flags)

Care to explain why someone like me would date down to someone like her?

No really, I'm curious. I'll patiently await your reply.

Attached: 1507162541646.jpg (200x200, 14K)

is this what they call gamer oppression

Russia is already filled with thots though.

>russians are non-white asians

This is a true statement.

>op is actually an attractive girl.
Let's be honest, she's a 6.

But I do agree that her father failed at raising her. Taking bets now that she was raised by a single mother or her father only had "joint" custody.

You keep attacking us as incels, so why shouldn't we start raping your women?

Probably because verbal attack does not justify physical attack? Are you 5 years old? But whatever, go ahead and rape somebody, you'll just get put in fucking jail.

no one with 200 bucks and a condom is an incel.

>you'll just get put in fucking jail.
Not if I have enough money :^)

Attached: 1547280909393.png (472x472, 320K)

>Hey, cute cock you got there
I wish a girl would say this to me.

what is subjective.
I hate and love this girl at the same time. Definitely trashy but she's a 8+ easy

Attached: 2LJmlJZ.jpg (743x1321, 127K)

You keep crying that we're incels and must have sex to redeem ourselves, so why the fuck shouldn't we rape your women? Dumbshit leftist fuck.

You're bragging to a bunch of known autists on an image board. Who are you trying to prove yourself to, us or yourself?

what if they are wrong and end up with a race with the intelligence of the asians and whites and the physical strength and penis size of the black?

>you'll go to jail for rape
>moves over to some other thread and brings up rape culture

Attached: 1415488399775.jpg (259x259, 26K)

not a big deal. recommend getting over it