This is a thread about the forth programming language...

This is a thread about the forth programming language. A programming language is a """technology""" that allows you to hack like a wizard.

Attached: 1548406484335.jpg (557x651, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Cook
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starflight
littleforbig.com/product/i❤mommy-red-onesie-bodysuit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Behold the power of forth
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Cook

I will talk about forth if you give me the unedited version of that pic.

Now for just 100 kilobytes you can get a bucket full of a whole operating system with a shell.

Attached: 1548404155599.jpg (237x237, 9K)

I am going to lay down some truth bombs today, Jow Forums. are you ready?

Forth is the most superior language, as we all know, but did you know that statistically white males are more likely to understand how to use it? In fact everyone who shows up in the forth convention is a white male.

Attached: 1547925963226.jpg (850x850, 65K)

Also if you can't figure out what IRC is you should give up on forth.

>If you don't know how to live inside of a terminal you should give up on forth
>If you don't know how to use dos you should give up on forth
>If you can't wire up circuitry and program on embedded microchips you should give up on forth
>If you don't understand why reverse polish notation is efficient you should give up on forth
>If you don't know multithreaded code you should give up on forth

Listen the only reason why forth threads exist on here is because a small percentage of you are high autists. But most of you are just banal 12 year olds posting from your mom's iphone.

>If you can't recite the first five hundred prime numbers you should give up on forth
>if you can't write a recurisve algorithm you should give up on forth
>If you can't count in binary you should give up on forth
>if you can't write syntactic macros you should give up on forth
>If you don't know BIg O notation you should give up on forth

Just trying to let you down easy bro

Attached: 1548413256457.png (783x866, 47K)

If you have ever even considered writing a program in python you should give up on forth.

Attached: 1548400899212.jpg (563x637, 28K)

If you have ever written a program that was larger than 10 megabytes you should give up on forth.

If you use windows 10 or a mac or own an iphone you should give up on forth.

Attached: 1547580232085.png (1136x640, 1.22M)

If you don't know your way around one of these you should give up on forth.

Attached: bluepill.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Attached: 1547973533763.jpg (376x2196, 235K)

another schizo thread

You can’t make video games in forth

the cult of forth shall reign. Only the smart autists shall succeed

Attached: 1548407732491.png (1000x1091, 141K)

Forth is a weapon. I use it like a samurai. I fight for knowledge and wisdom. I fight for kilobytes and not gigabytes. I fight for the right to control my own compiler and see the ones and zeros coming in and out of my life. I fight for firmware. I fight for drivers. I fight for understanding. I fight for you. But most imortantly. I fight for myself. I am actualized. My ego is certain. I shall defend forth in all ways but compromise. Because that is the nature of my way. You can learn this way. But it takes a little effort. To understand reverse polish notation is something that traditionally only white males have done. You must fight your inner desire to rebel against the mathematical nature of stacks within the universe. You must fight your own desire for sex. You must fight your own desire to watch football instead of hack. You must fight your own desire to play call of duty instead of hack. You must try. You will succeed. BELIEVE. FIGHT. Become ACTUALIZED like a WARRIOR. TRUTH! JUSTICE!

Attached: 1548418072107.png (487x426, 246K)

wtf I love forth now

nobody cares

Lol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starflight

There is only one way to master code, and that's forth. You might ask me, "How can I learn forth?" You can't. I'm sorry to say but you can't. The odds that you are both male and that your autism is powerful enough to understand forth is very slim. Give up. What you can do though is to out and try to find the autists who know what they are doing and are guiding our shining light towards a lisp universe and tell them the good news about forth. You can be that mouthpiece that tells a real man the truth. And then he can take that truth from you and use it to write an operating system that takes the net by storm. And THEN we shall finally have a thousand years of peace where we can achieve an epoch of technological revolution that will not be reckoned with. YES! Freedom!!!!

Attached: 1548367241999.jpg (1024x700, 142K)

tfw can't even master C, how will I ever tackle forth? I can't even get any of my programs to run in under nlogn time, how the FUCK will I manage my socks shoes and shower schedule without forth???

btw Racket is my best language xDDD

how does she put that clothing on

give up, heretic. LISP is the true messiah

you can pry python from my cold dead body.

nay you are a false prophet

Zipper on the back side. Men... ugh

I’m playing with colorforth and that greenarrays emulator, which they provide for free, and I’m buying the dev board soon. I want to use it for a fire control system for the point defense lasers on my orbital space frame.

Attached: 08B99B70-9FEB-47C5-A68B-B04B151BCDE7.jpg (525x480, 22K)

You don't need the dev board. Just the chip.

Attached: newman1.jpg (318x398, 14K)

But the dev board looks super neat and it has a breadboard and stuff already. Before I worry about it I’m getting basic stamp and putting propforth on it. Forth is great but only bare metal Forth is truly cool. Do you wanna be elite or just like some kid with a Nintendo and a soggy pack of those cheesy peanut butter crackers?

Attached: 0997686D-2A93-4C74-BFFB-46F63CE898CE.png (602x402, 220K)

littleforbig.com/product/i❤mommy-red-onesie-bodysuit/
>LittleForBig - LittleForBig ABDL Adult Baby Diaper Lover Products
nigga wtf

What are you gonna do with that green arrays dev board huh? Are you going to do some kind of evil experiment on human embryos?

Attached: 1548327495097.jpg (490x441, 15K)

Oh my. There must be some way to take a forth and add some fat to it my dear! Simply put some bloat here. Put some bloat there. Put bloat everywhere? We need a type system and more than one stack. We need parentheses and then we can hack. Oh me oh my make it immutable. How could you say THAT is computable. TEE HEE.

Attached: h3C222A83.jpg (500x551, 114K)

Something fun, it’s a secret.

ok I trust you bae

Attached: 1547490878220.jpg (4032x2860, 1.67M)

ok, so what is the second most superior language

Smalltalk. But a real one like squeak. Not shitty gnu Smalltalk.

It's lisp
SHUT THE FUCK UP IDIOT. NOBODY ASKED YOU

>already a lisp in squeak
>no squeak in lisp
Lisp < Squeak

Satan guide my glock?

Lol there is more out there than just Satan. Go on /x/ more

Attached: 1548397026386.jpg (476x550, 84K)

>>if you can't write a recurisve algorithm you should give up on forth
>>If you can't count in binary you should give up on forth
if you don't that you should give up on all languages

Whateverhappenedto smalltalk?

It’s under active development and runs Swiss banking and other things.

>haha whoa dude fetishes are like weird and stuff man lmao xD

ok retard

i had a Forth cartridge that came from Sweden for the commodore-64. from what little i can remember of it, it was fun, but then again so was lode runner.