Where can I hire Filipino programmers ?

Where can I hire Filipino programmers ?

Attached: f1024e8.jpg (2896x2896, 546K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/apr/19/pharma-bro-martin-shkreli-moved-to-low-security-federal-prison-in-new-jersey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

google bruh

>onlinejobs.ph

also Holmes is gonna get 10-20 years

Try ummm filipines

onlinejobs.ph is legit and also you can find them on upwork

Vancouver.

Rooty hill

pharmabro went to prison?

>prison
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/apr/19/pharma-bro-martin-shkreli-moved-to-low-security-federal-prison-in-new-jersey

According to the prison’s handbook, there are no bars or security towers at the prison, or locks on inmate “rooms” (not cells). Inmates must demonstrate a high degree of responsibility, and “the expectations are that each inmate will comply”.
Amenities at the prison complex include racquetball and volleyball courts, larger areas for team sports, pool tables, a music room and facilities for arts and crafts.

Not related to technology but...

One is only a menace to dumb investors, the other one is a threat for public health.

>threat for public health.
public just change medecine to another
the enshurance companys lost money

>threat for public health.
Nice try, satan. He's only a threat for greedy insurance companies.

Not today, Satan.
He was imprisoned for securities fraud. He scammed the system with hubris and contempt.
The other lady was just lying through her teeth to try and generate capital to keep her company floating. She couldn't, it bombed, she got fined and filed bankruptcy.

I wonder if I can hire one of these cuties as my computer literate waifu.

Attached: 1548431277974.jpg (1280x720, 245K)

In Alaska.

Pharma bro will be taken care of by those he helped once he gets out. The Theranos cunt is going to have to make some... life adjustments.

Theranos was using faulty technology, KNEW it was faulty technology, and sent this out to people to test for disease KNOWING it wasn’t giving correct results. Shkreli brought nationwide awareness to pharmacy company practices among other scandals (Valeant).

I'm going to go out on a limb and say, the Philippines.

Attached: 24e9e149adb2f11e27391b019632e8df.jpg (167x250, 20K)

maybe if you weren't such a sexist, you would have noticed that the top person is a woman?

Do you want to live in a world where women get treated the same as men?

that must sound like hell to scandinavian ears

he went after hillary clinton, thats why he got convicted. up until that it was smooth sailing

>commit securities fraud
>HE ONLY GOT JAILED BECAUSE [pet issue]
No bud buds. He is jailed because he broke the law. He deliberately mislead investors and tried to make a buck for himself. This is a crime and he's paying for it.

Also this is an obvious thinly veiled Jow Forums shitpost so take it back there OP. This has no place in Jow Forums .