Wtf I hate Richard Stallman now

wtf I hate Richard Stallman now

Attached: 30A8F68D-7C3F-4382-8AD3-F8CB3FC5425F.jpg (1080x1140, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_Tiananmen_Square_protests
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/六四事件
rarehistoricalphotos.com/tiananmen-square-protests-in-pictures/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

made me chuckle

huh? why would she do it??? is this like those blackmail hentai

Oooooohhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmm

Why didn't she just walk away?

based

Maybe he was blocking the corridor.

I always knew the gooks were asswipes

>asian women aren't submiss-

he threatened to jump which would immediately crash the plane with no survivors

glorious

based stallmanu

Attached: 1548157309502.jpg (1242x1349, 819K)

Based

I see, he is a big guy after all.

If you were jump up and down in a plane continuously would you eventually end up at the back of the plane?

No, unless the plane was accelerating forward.

depends if you use inertial frame of reference

He's a big guy

Damn they should hire men. I would beat the shit out of this guy then tell him to go back to his seat like a bitch. If he shits himself then I will keep beating him until the flight ends, probably break his balls too.

>I would beat the shit out of this guy then tell him to go back to his seat like a bitch. If he shits himself then I will keep beating him until the flight ends, probably break his balls too.
sure thing bud...

Attached: serious cat.jpg (380x360, 13K)

Apparently he's done this on several flights, like actually shitting himself when they don't give into demands, shitting his nappies, peeing himself, and spilling juice on his crotch then asking the crew to clean it, as they could do it better than he could.

what a legend

>obese American

why is it always "obese American". Why I never read "obese German", obese "Italian"??

What's going to stop me? The guy can't even wipe his ass. I doubt the people on the plane will care if the guy who purposefully shits himself gets fucked up.

Because Americans are disgusting, especially the obese ones.

based
fuck wagies

>What's going to stop me?
lawyers, you'd loose your job, SJWs and media would portray you worse than an serial killer on media...

The only right response is to wipe his fat ass and cry afterwards before the media.

>Could you eventually circumnavigate the earth by jumping up and down?

The """SJWs""" would probably congratulate you tho ; you saved a woman from being forced to wipe the backside of a white/misogynistic/american pervert.That ticks a lot of good guy boxes

>That ticks a lot of good guy boxes
the woman is hot though. SJW's hate hot women.

Get a load of this

I mean.. If you were jumping toward the back of the plane, sure.

Think about throwing a ball up and down in a car moving at a constant speed. You're not just throwing it up, you're throwing it forward (in the direction of the car) as well.

You could throw the ball and then accelerate, and the ball would look like it's moving toward the rear of the car. Also works if you suddenly stop hit the brakes while the ball is in the air.

For Yuu, the experience was very uncomfortable.

>SJWs having any problem with the savage beating and/or killing of a white male for any reason
Know I know you're delusional.

>Taiwan is being humiliated by The US
>t. China

>Know I know you're delusional.
he is a fat white male. They only hate healthy/successful white males.

>Apparently he's done this on several flights, like actually shitting himself when they don't give into demands, shitting his nappies, peeing himself, and spilling juice on his crotch then asking the crew to clean it, as they could do it better than he could.

This guys are breathing this air for nothing. Useless pieces of shit. Feed them to the tigers.

Now is not the time for shat, that comes latter.

SHE DID IT FOR FREE
Reminds me of a guy I know,
Name begins with J
Heh...

Tranny jannies SEETHING

Attached: Screenshot_20190126-061710_Chrome.jpg (800x1280, 465K)

is that really Stallman? sounds like something he would do

Why the fuck isn't he blacklisted from all flights yet? Airlines have the right to refuse business with this guy, right?

>not having an adblock
>using chrome
lad you have to go back

Alright alright, this one actually made me chuckle

because obese german equals to perfectly normal american?

kek

>31 stone
What the fuck, we're using middle age weights now ? What happened to kilos ?

based and redpilled

for you

u guys are entitled fucks. what u thought the superior white race didn't have any degeneracy.

Cruelty to animals

>muh genocide
Is it delusional Jow Forums child time already?

Attached: 1547481034818.jpg (900x1200, 171K)

Kill all boomers tbqh

Attached: magapedes.png (944x4013, 662K)

Just ban obese people from taking flights. Problem solved.

Britain obsessing about being its own thing.
You bet your ass theres a ministry of media that has a specific law that all british made films has to have positive depiction of british culture. Like in strayaland.

>be you, faggot flight attendant
>intentionally harm morbidly obese hamlord
>airline gets sued for being negligent in hiring a mentally unstable retard; being negligent in training an unstable retard; being negligent in supervising an unstable retard; and being negligent in background checking an unstable retard
>you (the unstable retard) get sued for battery; maybe even for negligently performing your duties as an FA
>airline's insurance pays for their negligence; airline's insurance will not cover whatever part of hamlord's damages found to have been caused by your intentional tort of beating him
>yfw you played yourself and hamlord and his lawyer(s) gets tonsamoney (~40% of his recovery excluding costs)
gg ez

No because you'd fall in the ocean dumbass

4U

Kill all zoomers tbqh
Just kill everyone

I approve this post!

Attached: Judge-Death-from-Judge-Dredd.jpg (1800x900, 505K)

College professors literally preach white genocide

imagine having to sit next to that burger for the whole flight
imagine the smell

>t.never been to college

>all those underage faggots larping as old people
just...

he sounds based as fuck

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 東突厥斯坦 Free East Turkistan 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_Tiananmen_Square_protests
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/六四事件
rarehistoricalphotos.com/tiananmen-square-protests-in-pictures/
六四天安門事件
八九民運或是八九學運
1989年春夏之交的政治風波
Tiananmen Square Protests
天安門廣場抗議
Tiananmen Square Massacre
天安門廣場屠殺
請享用
TIANANMEN SQUARE MASSACRE 1989 六四事件 JUNE FOURTH INCIDENT 八九民运 1989 DEMOCRACY MOVEMENT TIANANMEN SQUARE INCIDENT
人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence
多黨制 Multi-party system 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 Republic of China 西藏 Tibet
達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 東突厥斯坦 Free East Turkistan

>tfw no cute asian to wipe my ass
why even live bros?

someone in china just got arrested for this user, wtf..

O P P R E S S E D

Attached: 1339528754034.png (448x360, 47K)

六四事件,又稱六四天安門事件,中華人民共和國大陆政府称为1989年政治风波,廣義上指八九民運,是自1989年4月開始,由大學生在北京市天安門廣場發起,持续近两個月的全國性示威運動[6][7]。狹義上又指六四清場,即1989年6月3日晚間至6月4日凌晨,中国人民解放军、中国人民武装警察部队和人民警察在北京天安門廣場对示威集会进行的武力清场行动。

1989年4月15日,前中共中央總書記胡耀邦因心脏病猝逝,許多北京大學生與市民便在天安門廣場舉辦悼念活動[8]。在部分大學生主導下,原本单纯悼念的活動轉向要求政府控制通貨膨脹、處理失業問題、解決官员貪腐、政府問責、新聞自由、民主政治與结社自由等[9][10][11]。期间最多有一百萬人聚集在天安門廣場示威[12]。以时任中共中央總書記赵紫阳为首的温和派希望與示威群眾展開談判达成和解[13]。

在5月中旬,學生發起絕食行動,促使中國各地四百多個城市陸續集結抗議,表態支持[14]。一連串遊行後,以中央軍委主席鄧小平及國務院總理李鵬為首的强硬派決定以武力解決示威,中央顧問委員會主任陳雲、時任國家主席楊尚昆和前任國家主席李先念等多位中共元老亦支持出兵[15]。5月20日,李鵬代表國務院宣布北京市實施戒嚴[16][17],並調動解放军三十萬兵力前往北京[14]。最终解放军在6月3日晚至6月4日凌晨实施清场并控制了天安門廣場。由於中国官方拒絕提供更多事件資料,导致数据模糊且出现多种版本,單是死亡人數的估計便從百余人至上万人都有[18]。

之後,中华人民共和国政府大規模逮捕示威民眾和支持者,並鎮壓其他地区進行的抗議活動;同时嚴格控制國內新聞媒體對事件之報導,並禁止外國記者將相關照片和採訪影像發送至國外。國際社會则譴責中华人民共和國政府以武力驅離示威群眾,許多西方國家亦一度實施經濟制裁,並至今實行武器禁運[10]。

六四事件導致时任中共中央總書記趙紫陽被免去所有職務[19],包括政治局常委胡啟立在內,許多同情抗議活动的中共官員也被降級或免職,中共上海市委書記江澤民被提拔為新任中共中央總書記和第三代領導核心[20]。許多參與八九民運的人士則流亡海外,並被政府禁止返回中國大陸[21]。這次風波後,中共党内强硬派抬头,改革開放政策停滞,直到1992年鄧小平南巡後才重新恢復;原先在1980年代逐漸開放的人權、民主政策等政治改革也暫止進行[22][23]。中共中央机关报在运动中期称其為「动乱」,后譴責为“反革命暴亂”。今日六四事件在中國大陸仍為敏感話題被限制討論或悼念[24],不過仍有許多人主張平反六四[25][26]。

Do you happen to know the 3 chinese moonrunes that mean nothing but look like 3 tanks?
I can't find them via Google

Internet searches of 4 June Tiananmen Square made within China return censored results or result in temporarily severed server connections.[260] Specific web pages with select keywords are censored while other websites, such as those of overseas Chinese democracy movements, are blocked wholesale.[247][260] The censorship, however, has been inconsistent—with many sites being blocked, unblocked and re-blocked over the years, including YouTube, Wikipedia and Flickr.[263] In addition, the policy is much more stringent with Chinese-language sites than foreign-language ones. Social media censorship is more stringent during anniversaries; even oblique references to the protests are usually deleted within hours.[264] In January 2006, Google agreed to censor their mainland China site to remove information about Tiananmen and other subjects considered sensitive by the authorities.[265] Google withdrew its cooperation on censorship in January 2010.[266]

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43.jpg (236x233, 12K)

Chinese characters占占点 censored in China: Look like tanks during June 4 Tiananmen Massacre

Thank you

No u

Imagine her milking your prostate. She’s pretty cute.

based

Free asswiping

based Stallman

Did she find any proprietary blobs?